• davemclaren

• Jambo-Fox

• soonbe110

• David Black

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 13/12/2020 at 22:57, davemclaren said:

Not sure what you mean...  :whistling:

Lots of people intended to pledge ”one off" donations of £50, for example and ended up mistakingly pledging £5000.

The way the site is worded is ambiguous.

10 hours ago, iainmac said:

Lots of people intended to pledge ”one off" donations of £50, for example and ended up mistakingly pledging £5000.

The way the site is worded is ambiguous.

I was being a bit flippant. I’ve done it myself over the last year. 

Perth to Paisley
19 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Still waiting for my query from September to be resolved before I donate mine

Wuthout having to trawl through previous posts.

What was your query - maybe others can help?

Gorgie Boot boy

FOH. No idea what they are on.

My Mother had to have words with a certain person regarding their lack of effort.

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Boogie on Forth 1 this morning suggested we donate ticket money to cash for kids instead. 

People can certainly choose where they want to donate their money. 

Gorgie Boot boy
28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

People can certainly choose where they want to donate their money. 

The issue is that the FOH can be idiotic to deal with.

According to my Mother.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The issue is that the FOH can be idiotic to deal with.

According to my Mother.

I’ll take her word for it. 😄

Perth to Paisley
18 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Missing points

Send me your bank account number and password and I will check when I get back from Barbados!

33 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Still would love to know a running tally, it might encourage other to donate

Don't know why they are not doing that,missing a opportunity I think.

Just paid mine. 

Only thing for me is I think a mass email maybe should have gone out to FOH members this week. Maybe they felt it would be seen as too pushy though rather than voluntary?

Anyway...HHGH

🤞

I’ve put in £110 overall extra on top of normal monthly pledge since October for away tickets which makes me feel good.  

I know a fair few that have done likewise and giving no extra money to clubs for away streams thanks to BBC Friday night games and illegal streams is fantastic for the club.

keeping that up and should be near the £250-300 mark by the end of the season. 
Im lucky I can but makes me feel good that no moneys going to rat clubs and only to us

I just managed to make a CC donation using the PayPal route as the Gocardless option (my usual donation method) wouldn't accept my password. I asked for a new password link but nothing has appeared from FOH. 

1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

I just managed to make a CC donation using the PayPal route as the Gocardless option (my usual donation method) wouldn't accept my password. I asked for a new password link but nothing has appeared from FOH. 

Email them, after checking your spam/junk folder. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Given we missed out on £1m from the semi, it'll be much the same on Sunday 😲

Yip. Huge difference in what we get without supporters being there. 

joondalupjambo
19 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What section are you in?

Because I was so late in buying one I had to take a restricted view, behind the goals and very low down.  Still just need to get on with it.

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Because I was so late in buying one I had to take a restricted view, behind the goals and very low down.  Still just need to get on with it.

All our seats are restricted view tomorrow, unfortunately. 

Just tried to pay for mine and my son’s ticket, not sure if it’s gone through or not. It seemed to be very few clicks. Entered the amount and clicked send. Is it obvious when the payment is complete?

Just now, km7bhf said:

Just tried to pay for mine and my son’s ticket, not sure if it’s gone through or not. It seemed to be very few clicks. Entered the amount and clicked send. Is it obvious when the payment is complete?

Not really. One click and it’s done. You should be able to see it in your FoH dashboard. 

1 hour ago, km7bhf said:

Did it work ok?

Thanks Dave, based on your feedback I’m sure it has gone through. I didn’t pay attention to my points before hand. At the point of paying it showed me a huge list of my previous payments that I can’t see now. I’ll keep an eye on my bank account and try again if it doesn’t leave my account. Just wanted to help the cup final lift. 👍

On 01/12/2020 at 12:11, davemclaren said:

Following discussions on here, and our discussions with them, FoH have set up an initiative to allow supporters to donate an amount in lieu of a cup final ticket in support of the club, should you so wish. 

Details can be found here. 

please note DO NOT KEY IN A DECIMAL POINT OR PLACES!!!!

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/cup-final-donations/

Today is the day!!!  🇱🇻🇱🇻

I donated a few weeks ago but this has been poorly setup and advertised by the FOH.

There should have been a separate running total to see on the website and regular updates on money received. 

Disappointed that the FOH have never indicated as to whether there has been a good response to this idea. As I've said previously anyone who would have attended if allowed should have contributed. 

42 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Disappointed that the FOH have never indicated as to whether there has been a good response to this idea. As I've said previously anyone who would have attended if allowed should have contributed. 

They missed a great opportunity here.Hopefully most Hearts supporters donated.

2 minutes ago, ford donald said:

They missed a great opportunity here.Hopefully most Hearts supporters donated.

Hopefully you are right. Win today and il chuck in another £51.00 

Put in £20 but agree with others that it's a bit disappointing how foh have advertised and promoted it. Would have loved a running total to see how we're doing and how much we've raised. I reckon it would encourage more people to chuck in what they can

5 hours ago, kc1874 said:

Put in £20 but agree with others that it's a bit disappointing how foh have advertised and promoted it. Would have loved a running total to see how we're doing and how much we've raised. I reckon it would encourage more people to chuck in what they can

I honestly don't know what FOH are doing these days apart from providing the means to pay your DD or donate as in this case. This is an initiative that they could/should have started but I had to contact Stuart Wallace re what was being said on JKB and he in turn contacted Dave Mc. And as others have said why no promotion from them either.

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

I honestly don't know what FOH are doing these days apart from providing the means to pay your DD or donate as in this case. This is an initiative that they could/should have started but I had to contact Stuart Wallace re what was being said on JKB and he in turn contacted Dave Mc. And as others have said why no promotion from them either.

To be honest, I think they are reluctant to be seen to be ‘overmilking the cow’ given the amazing support they have had so far. Whereas, we at JKB have no such morals. 

• davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren unpinned this topic