Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

Really hope they get sued regarding the whole boys club thing.  They have tried to say it's separate from celtic but hopefully nobody will be buying that lie. 

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, Newton51 said:

They have put extra barriers up expecting another protest on Sunday. The rumour is Lennon is on a major bonus to win the treble and beat us in the Scottish so hanging on until then

Yeah the Police have said they’ve had info that there’s another demonstration planned. Hopefully a bit more prepared and the riot squad are involved to break up this illegal gathering as they would with any other group. 

SectionDJambo

Any coach/manager that Celtic look to replace Lennon with, as they will eventually do, will look at what TGFITW are doing to their, previously, hero worshipped manager and wonder if they should go anywhere near the job. 

So much for "we are all Neil Lennon". As soon as any sign of them not getting their 9.75 in a row appears, they revert back to mob rule and violent intimidation to try to get their way. All in the deluded belief that they will attract a top, European level, manager to take over. 

This current show of intent of violence is the main reason why match officials and the Scottish media are frightened to do anything to upset them. Ironically, Lennon has shown in the past that he is not above behaving in the same aggressive manner, as with the cup semi final referee in 2012.

They’ve got 3 games before cup final. 3 games for Lenny to hang in there and do as much damage as possible to the team’s confidence. Hopefully they have given no thought to the cup final and are unprepared. This really is our chance but a wee bit of luck (for us) would not go amiss. 

The subject topic line pretty much says it all. "Self Entitled"

When Rangers dropped down the leagues and they began racking up titles with ease they though it was a permanent situation. That Rangers would never recover from this situation to become a force again. Or at least nothing like the force they had previously been.

And to be fair I suspect many of us thought along the same lines and I know many media pundits did. Even when they returned to the SPL it was commented by the media that they were a minimum 10 years behind a Rodgers led Celtic who were raking in around £30 million a year from the CL.

They now have a fan base in which the younger element have never known anything but utter dominance. Early 20 somethings were mere school children when the dominance began. They thought this would always be the case.

All credit to Gerrard, he has turned that on it's head this season. I recently saw an interview in which Halliday commented that one of the first things Gerrard said to the players when he came in was that they were going to qualify for the EL group stages. The players admired his confidence but didn't fully believe it.

Now after 3 successive qualifications while each season improving on the previous seasons performance they pretty much expect to qualify. Last seasons run earned them more money from Europe than Celtic earned for the first time in a decade. Something like £20 million plus according to the BBC.

I feel they're now more than capable of winning the league and qualifying for the CL group stages which could earn them an estimated £50 million or so providing crowds are back which seems likely given recent vaccine developments.

That too would add fuel to the fire of the meltdown we're seeing coming out of the East end of Glasgow.

Celtic are reeling on all fronts and we couldn't have hoped for a better time to take them on in a cup final. Now don't get me wrong, I still feel they have a very powerful side indeed. Nothing can be taken for granted. But at this time they are eminently beatable.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Any coach/manager that Celtic look to replace Lennon with, as they will eventually do, will look at what TGFITW are doing to their, previously, hero worshipped manager and wonder if they should go anywhere near the job. 

So much for "we are all Neil Lennon". As soon as any sign of them not getting their 9.75 in a row appears, they revert back to mob rule and violent intimidation to try to get their way. All in the deluded belief that they will attract a top, European level, manager to take over. 

This current show of intent of violence is the main reason why match officials and the Scottish media are frightened to do anything to upset them. Ironically, Lennon has shown in the past that he is not above behaving in the same aggressive manner, as with the cup semi final referee in 2012.

Spot on, they also were singing about Rodgers dying after he jumped ship at the first opportunity. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

When Rangers dropped down the leagues and they began racking up titles with ease they though it was a permanent situation. That Rangers would never recover from this situation to become a force again. Or at least nothing like the force they had previously been.

And to be fair I suspect many of us thought along the same lines and I know many media pundits did. Even when they returned to the SPL it was commented by the media that they were a minimum 10 years behind a Rodgers led Celtic who were raking in around £30 million a year from the CL.

They now have a fan base in which the younger element have never known anything but utter dominance. Early 20 somethings were mere school children when the dominance began. They thought this would always be the case.

All credit to Gerrard, he has turned that on it's head this season. I recently saw an interview in which Halliday commented that one of the first things Gerrard said to the players when he came in was that they were going to qualify for the EL group stages. The players admired his confidence but didn't fully believe it.

Now after 3 successive qualifications while each season improving on the previous seasons performance they pretty much expect to qualify. Last seasons run earned them more money from Europe than Celtic earned for the first time in a decade. Something like £20 million plus according to the BBC.

I feel they're now more than capable of winning the league and qualifying for the CL group stages which could earn them an estimated £50 million or so providing crowds are back which seems likely given recent vaccine developments.

That too would add fuel to the fire of the meltdown we're seeing coming out of the East end of Glasgow.

Celtic are reeling on all fronts and we couldn't have hoped for a better time to take them on in a cup final. Now don't get me wrong, I still feel they have a very powerful side indeed. Nothing can be taken for granted. But at this time they are eminently beatable.

Definitely, Rangers are only slightly ahead of where they were last season points wise but look more confident and capable in Europe especially. I saw them played off the pitch by Braga but get through, then only just got put out by Leverkusen and made £70m Havertz look ordinary. They also have more options up front when the incredible sulk isn’t scoring. It’s taken a while but they’re well ahead of Celtic without spending anywhere near the same amount of money. 
It’s great to watch Celtic implode. 

Ex member of the SaS
14 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Really hope they get sued regarding the whole boys club thing.  They have tried to say it's separate from celtic but hopefully nobody will be buying that lie. 

Not going into that whole debate,  but what I find funny is they claim " Rangers " are one and the same but Celtic is two different companies.

They knew what was happening and did nothing, hope they pay and big.

17 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

That's coming, make no mistake about that. No matter the despicable attempts to prevaricate and claim "separate entity", it IS coming.

Their friends in the media, the justiciary, and politics are doing their utmost behind the scenes to lay the ground to mitigate the effects of the process but the evidence is compelling in many cases.

BTW, the SFA will need to prepare for this too but they don't have a highly committed celtc-minded society batting for them behind the scenes. 

12 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

That's coming, make no mistake about that. No matter the despicable attempts to prevaricate and claim "separate entity", it IS coming.

Their friends in the media, the justiciary, and politics are doing their utmost behind the scenes to lay the ground to mitigate the effects of the process but the evidence is compelling in many cases.

BTW, the SFA will need to prepare for this too but they don't have a highly committed celtc-minded society batting for them behind the scenes. 

Good news. 

I'm hearing from elsewhere that the 36 year old green brigade hero who has been arrested for last Sunday's riot at celtc park is the same balloon who was done for punching three police horses at a previous Parkhead riot. 

How do you even begin to understand that mindset? 🤣

Tennant's  6's
4 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Good, not just because it despise that lot, but more importantly,  justice for the victims. 

They've turned up in their masses again to try and 'attack' the team bus. Couple of videos flying around on Twitter.

They're honestly disgusting cretins eh?

Guest ToqueJambo

Half-decent potential Celtic managers must be looking at this and going, "no thanks."

They'll only be able to get a mercenary type happy to fail and take the huge payout that sets them up for life or an ex player.

Guest ToqueJambo
22 hours ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Good, not just because it despise that lot, but more importantly,  justice for the victims. 

The court case and worry over compensation could well be the reason for Lennon still being there and their weird recruitment recently.

A top level manager costs many millions a year with no sell-on potential. They simply can't afford to sack Lennon and replace him with someone good enough to appease their "supporters". They definitely can't afford to hire an expensive manager then have to pay him off if he fails.

Edited by ToqueJambo

On 05/12/2020 at 10:46, JFK-1 said:

It's fun kicking Celtic but the rest of that Party political broadcast from Ibrox doesn't belong on here. 

They are as bad as each other imo. 

Guest ToqueJambo
On 04/12/2020 at 11:17, 3fingersreid said:

Their latest work of art 

F668A315-987E-4C9D-B7C8-4FEA6CBBEC9C.jpeg

So Lennon, Lawwell and Desmond are capable of working Zoom and the Celtic support aren't? That and the spinning connection thing needs part of it faded out to not look like a flower. 0.5/10

Guest ToqueJambo
On 01/12/2020 at 05:01, Pilmuir said:

We should expect more riots outside the stadium if Jack Ross is appointed.

Jack Ross 🤣 I'd put money on them going for Steve Clarke but don't think he's got the stomach for it.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Jack Ross 🤣 I'd put money on them going for Steve Clarke but don't think he's got the stomach for it.

I think they will struggle to get anyone of stature to take that job. 

The behaviour of these louts to 'one of their own' should put anyone off. 

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I think they will struggle to get anyone of stature to take that job. 

The behaviour of these louts to 'one of their own' should put anyone off. 

Nobody of any stature will touch the job until the summer at the earliest 

Quote from a Celtic mate

”The board don’t want 10iar because it might finish the Zombies off and they would lose money “

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

🤣 The Lennocalipse. That one reminds me of the start of 28 Weeks Later

Edited by ToqueJambo

Totally need Lenlol to survive a couple of weeks. 🙏

In his job I may add

Edited by Beave1874

The Future's Maroon

It’s an absolute disgrace the way their fans are reacting...what’s worse is the lack of balls from the police as they should be arresting every single one of the idiots who were there.

Does anyone honestly think if that were our fans it would be so leniently dealt with?

Surely this will be our biggest chance to win a cup final in a long time? against what looks like a dreadful Celtic team.

They are obviously still dangerous with players like rogic and christie but apart from that they look dodgy at the back and not so handy up front.

Come on hearts! Bring it home!!

been here before
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

🤣 The Lennocalipse. That one reminds me of the start of 28 Weeks Later

Brilliant eh? The undead hoardes streaming downhill to open countryside in an endless pursuit of their prey. 

5 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

It’s an absolute disgrace the way their fans are reacting...what’s worse is the lack of balls from the police as they should be arresting every single one of the idiots who were there.

Does anyone honestly think if that were our fans it would be so leniently dealt with?

Nope and if it was Hearts fans the MSM would be incandescent.

Just spent 15 minutes on Kerrydale Street (reaches for the Dettol) my lord, what a bunch of self entitled arseholes, loose a few games after winning every trophy for umpteen years and they deserve better!!!

55 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

No way Clarke is going to give up the chance of making history in next year's Euros to risk going down in history as the man who lost the 10.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Nope and if it was Hearts fans the MSM would be incandescent.

A very good point. This is beyond any sort of normal behaviour or what to expect from a fan protest.

Even if they'd lost the last 20 games this would be totally out of order, never mind being in a cup final next week going for a 100th trophy in a row or whatever it is.

Time for Tom English to dust off the "zombies" comment he used for Hearts fans when we did nothing even approaching that. Will he have the balls though?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

No way Clarke is going to give up the chance of making history in next year's Euros to risk going down in history as the man who lost the 10.

Agreed. Think he's someone they'd try to get though.

24 minutes ago, indianajones said:

'So called'.

Why not just Celtic fans. Thats what they are. 

Spot on!  They are Celtic fans.

If I was writing an article about them and wanted to incorporate the term 'so called', it would be 'so called greatest fans in the world'.

NaturalOrder74

Two more home games & riots before the cup final, imagine they’ll be very unsettled by that point wouldn’t surprise me if they try and reschedule the final or something at this rate 

Sad thing is they won nowt for next 100 years they would still be looked on as successful. They are not in the real world.

37 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

Quote from a Celtic mate

”The board don’t want 10iar because it might finish the Zombies off and they would lose money “

:conspiracy:

..... and to think we used to accuse Celtic of being paranoid.  In what way would 10iar finish off Rangers?  And how much money could Celtic fleece from their own fans from 10iar memorabilia and merchandise, celebration events etc. 

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Two more home games & riots before the cup final, imagine they’ll be very unsettled by that point wouldn’t surprise me if they try and reschedule the final or something at this rate 

I really hope that Robbie & the whole squad don't just take 'a game at a time' and actually pinpoint septics weaknesses and work their arses off in training to find a way to beat that shower of sh!te in the Final. 

That would be glorious 

Tennant's  6's
7 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Spot on!  They are Celtic fans.

If I was writing an article about them and wanted to incorporate the term 'so called', it would be 'so called greatest fans in the world'.

Haha, bang on.

That numpty brazil & mccoist said just that, 'they're not real celtic fans'. Bet it's the same on sportsound.

Those morons had better be named & shamed and get some jail time, self entitled spoilt brat mutants 

4 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

I really hope that Robbie & the whole squad don't just take 'a game at a time' and actually pinpoint septics weaknesses and work their arses off in training to find a way to beat that shower of sh!te in the Final. 

That would be glorious 

We know how to beat them, we almost did it in the 2019 final.  Indeed, if Haring hadn't gone off injured, or we had a top class goalie, we probably would have.  Now Haring is back fit, and we have a top class goalie.  And Celtic have regressed since then.

Maybe Robbie should get in touch with CL to get a bit of input.  Despite what many on here think of CL, tactically he got it absolutely right that day, Haring's injury combined with individual errors cost us.

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

We know how to beat them, we almost did it in the 2019 final.  Indeed, if Haring hadn't gone off injured, or we had a top class goalie, we probably would have.  Now Haring is back fit, and we have a top class goalie.  And Celtic have regressed since then.

Maybe Robbie should get in touch with CL to get a bit of input.  Despite what many on here think of CL, tactically he got it absolutely right that day, Haring's injury combined with individual errors cost us.

Yeah, a missed opportunity,  when no one have us a chance, so there is hope 🤞

So as I’m a bit bored I’ve just checked all the final league tables of Celtic’s 9(ish) in a row. 
Since the start of the 2011 season until last season was called they have lost a total of 32 games in 9 seasons. Including one season undefeated and another they only lost 1 game. An average of 3.5  league defeats a season.  
Yet now as they have committed the cardinal sin of being behind Rangers they are ranting about their incompetent board and lack of investment. A board that has bought them all this success. Like a spoilt child ranting about not getting the Xmas present they wanted and ignoring the hundreds of pounds worth under the tree. 

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

So as I’m a bit bored I’ve just checked all the final league tables of Celtic’s 9(ish) in a row. 
Since the start of the 2011 season until last season was called they have lost a total of 32 games in 9 seasons. Including one season undefeated and another they only lost 1 game. An average of 3.5  league defeats a season.  
Yet now as they have committed the cardinal sin of being behind Rangers they are ranting about their incompetent board and lack of investment. A board that has bought them all this success. Like a spoilt child ranting about not getting the Xmas present they wanted and ignoring the hundreds of pounds worth under the tree. 

👏👏👏

50 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Police Scotland deals with misbehaving Celtic fans in the same way referees deal with Scott Brown.

Two weeks running we've seen this and as far as I know, no arrests.  Three Cops were hurt last week.