Take your medicine !!!

colinmaroon

Sydney Devine
3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

The words of Peter Grant after trying to justify the non-penalty.

Notwithstanding that the game should never have got there because of our woeful performance, those words are deliberate and to date refs have been half decent until yesterday.  All of a sudden we have Hearts with a ridiculous foul count, Alloa players being allowed to come in from the back and getting away with it and a penalty given where there is no contact.

Having watched the first 60 mins  I said that this ref is going to give them a penalty and I expected it in the 90.  That was all I saw on the free link.  

What a coincidence that the ref reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle.

Their insolent tweet, making sure Laurie couldn't get a connection and had to use a mobile for commentary, we were stitched up.

This is no excuse for our inability to score goals but many seem to have forgotten what that lot contributed to the shameful and corrupt handling of our demotion and Mulraney was a ring leader. 

It makes our performance yesterday all the more infuriating but, Grant's words were two fingers to the Hearts supporters. 

The ref made the wrong decision, and he is a Hearts fan, so I don't think he "reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle".    Just a bad call..................

Pathetic performance from the team - I think our anger should be vented towards them and the inept manager.....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colinmaroon

• been here before

• Beni

• JDK2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo

We have to play Alloa another twice this season. A Hearts team with any pride and commitment would make sure that anything Alloa Athletic say would be shoved back down their throats.

However, it is an annoying thing for us fans that we cannot rely on this bunch of players upping their game unless their is a financial gain to be made for them, like a bonus for winning a cup semi final.

The threadbare connection between the fans and this team is wearing ever more thin due to us not being able to go to games. We can’t show what we expect first hand. 
Remember we were relying on this bunch to carry Hearts through a season of boycotting away grounds, to help satisfy our loathing of the clubs who took advantage of the last bunch of losers. They have shown themselves incapable of any self motivation to represent our club in the manner they should always be, win or lose.

The lot of them, coaches included, have a long road back to regain the respect of the fans.

Edited by SectionDJambo

Francis Albert
35 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Agreed!

I just wish the players showed one tenth of your anger at poor refereeing decisions but as far as I can tell the players did not react at all to being "cheated" but just went on bumbling along at half pace. I expected the Alloa goal to be under siege ("pummelled" perhaps) after the goal. But then if Robbie's immediate comment was to praise our so called pummelling of Alloa and pathetically say "It was never a penalty" then the players' attitude is maybe explicable.

8 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

We have to play Alloa another twice this season. A Hearts team with any pride and commitment would make sure that anything Alloa Athletic say would be shoved back down their throats.

However, it is an annoying thing for us fans that we cannot rely on this bunch of players upping their game unless their is a financial gain to be made for them, like a bonus for winning a cup semi final.

The threadbare connection between the fans and this team is wearing ever more thin due to us not being able to go to games. We can’t show what we expect first hand. 
Remember we were relying on this bunch to carry Hearts through a season of boycotting away grounds, to help satisfy our loathing of the clubs who took advantage of the last bunch of losers. They have shown themselves incapable of any self motivation to represent our club in the manner they should always be, win or lose.

The lot of them, coaches included, have a long road back to regain the respect of the fans.

absolutely spot on.  Bravo

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I just wish the players showed one tenth of your anger at poor refereeing decisions but as far as I can tell the players did not react at all to being "cheated" but just went on bumbling along at half pace. I expected the Alloa goal to be under siege ("pummelled" perhaps) after the goal. But then if Robbie's immediate comment was to praise our so called pummelling of Alloa and pathetically say "It was never a penalty" then the players' attitude is maybe explicable.

Robbie it would seem is a chicken hearted as the imposters that play for us.   Utterly shambolic.  A manager that accepts that nonsense and sees it as us battering them 🤣🤣🤣  pathetic loser mentality . No wonder the players are rotten in their attitude (as well as ability).  The disconnect between support and club is growing again.

43 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

How did you come to that decision?   I really think you need to get a grip if you think that.  

Seems strange that you should be worried what the opposition manager had to say.

Doesn't the good book have a lesson for us all about removing the beam from your own eye before worrying about the splinter in you brother's?

13 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Much more concerned with the fact we lost to a part-time team than what their manager said. 

Yup and in injury time too. Bad enough had we lost in normal time but to be outrun and out fought by folks who are doing this as a side gig or a hobby is inexcusable.

Fair play to them and their manager, we need to look at ourselves here - not nearly good enough.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

These players don't feel the fans anger. It washes over them with a cliche'd "That's football, one game at a time" nonchalance.  I'll excuse Haring because he is DM and coming back from injury, but the rest of the front 6 have big questions to answer...

Any "inner rage" or sense of injustice felt by the club should've came across loud and clear in that infomercial posing as a documentary. It didn't because it's only the fans that feel that way.

Apart from tearing Dundee apart & battling past Hibs in the SF, most of our performances have been insipid. History is repeating itself with no pace / width, no tempo in the side and woeful away performances. Everyone at the club is culpable and, if it doesn't change soon, we won't get out of this division at the first time of asking.

Once again, we're a soft touch.

26 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

As far as I could tell from the dodgy stream I was watching, after the Alloa penalty much of the game was played in our end of the park.  That's certainly where the ball was when the final whistle blew.

The entire game was a shameful display by a very poor Hearts team. RN's comments after the game makes me believe that he doesn't recognise that, and that is very worrying indeed. 

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Peter Grants a prick but if it was the other way about we would be creaming it.  Imagine having a breakdown over the Alloa manager. 

Whoever wins always gets to crow. That’s how it works, especially when a smaller team beats a bigger team. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Whoever wins always gets to crow. That’s how it works, especially when a smaller team beats a bigger team. 

Especially when you’re a throbber like Grant who has always hated us.  Him agitating our support is what he wants. 

been here before
1 minute ago, JDK2020 said:

If Grant used that phrase then the prick is deliberately being provocative. ****ing tramp

New to football?

been here before
2 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Far from it, are you?

Nah. Its why I take folk like Grant with a pinch of salt rather than get upset at finding him "provocative".

Just now, been here before said:

Nah. Its why I take folk like Grant with a pinch of salt rather than get upset at finding him "provocative".

I'm pleased for you.

19 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

As far as I could tell from the dodgy stream I was watching, after the Alloa penalty much of the game was played in our end of the park.  That's certainly where the ball was when the final whistle blew.

The entire game was a shameful display by a very poor Hearts team. RN's comments after the game makes me believe that he doesn't recognise that, and that is very worrying indeed. 

Agreed. We're constantly told "well he's hardly going to slag of his own players"  bollox,he bloody well should. They were clueless  abysmal and chicken hearted. Say it how it is Robbie.

been here before
1 minute ago, JDK2020 said:

I'm pleased for you.

Cool.

If you're even slightly 'provoked' by the likes of Peter Grant, then he's got another wee victory amd maybe football rivalry is a bit too boisterous for you.

Just now, been here before said:

Cool.

If you're even slightly 'provoked' by the likes of Peter Grant, then he's got another wee victory amd maybe football rivalry is a bit too boisterous for you.

You presently seem to be a damned sight more "provoked" than me. Not very cool. 😏

been here before
16 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

You presently seem to be a damned sight more "provoked" than me. Not very cool. 😏

Aye right enough...

31 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

If Grant used that phrase then the prick is deliberately being provocative. ****ing tramp

:rofl:

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Read the highlight in the original post.

Have you seen the "penalty"?  Of course, that had nothing to do with the result AT ALL!

What gets me is those who refuse to see what is blatantly obvious and can't get past the justified anger at our team's performance.  It is NO COINCIDENCE that that was Mulraney's team and to just suck up Peter Grant's two fingers to us as Hearts supporters that we have to take our medicine, just to ignore that, is shameful and gutless (amazing how you point a finger at the team and some are reflecting exactly the same attitude towards the corruption in Scottish football).

This was 90% down to the players who should not have left the referee with any influence in the game - but, despite our dominating possession, we did not create enough clear-cut chances, and those we did engineer we did not take. 

If Mulraney really has such influence on referees you have to ask why:
- they had no influence on the league match at Tynecastle

- Alloa are bottom of the league

I'm as bitter as the next man about being voted down a league, but a dodgy penalty claim in one of two matches against Alloa hardly speaks to us enduring consistently corrupt and biased officiating. 

Who cares what Peter Grant said or did.

I think people need to be more concerned about out away performances this season as opposed to what some tosser of an ex Celtic player said

2 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

I think people need to be more concerned about out away performances this season as opposed to what some tosser of an ex Celtic player said

True.  He's probably not so smug right now though.  Open wide you Celtic minded prick.  I'm sure he applied for the Hearts job a few years ago.  That thought makes me want to vomit. 

5 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

After all the bravado from Robbie and the players that we will use the summers events to make us angry and stronger and get back at these clubs ,  it was alarming to see us roll over and get our tummy’s tickled like a weak kitten.

Peter Grant (a vile player in his day) should never of been given the chance to stick 2 fingers up at us. But thanks to our chicken hearted kittens on the pitch he was and did.

we are a laughing stock and I couldn’t give a shit about the penalty’s right or wrong or the refs decision. Against Alloa fekin Athletic it shouldn’t of been a factor

Absolutely this. 

No gumption or guts shown yesterday and certainly no sign of anger at the injustices thrown at us over the last few months. 

A spineless bunch is what I saw out there yesterday 

2 hours ago, jambomjm74 said:

You feck off.

Wasnt meant as a royalist comment,

rather to represent blind support to our Queen through an attritional disaster. 

Wasn’t meant as a royalist comment!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😀Half wit. 

Just now, munro9 said:

GTF

I’ve explained myself, 

The get to Ibrox stuff is just nonsense... 

21 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

True.  He's probably not so smug right now though.  Open wide you Celtic minded prick.  I'm sure he applied for the Hearts job a few years ago.  That thought makes me want to vomit. 

Karma if the green tramps replaced Lenny with Peter the Pointer on the back of yesterday's result. 😄

2 hours ago, Sydney Devine said:

The ref made the wrong decision, and he is a Hearts fan, so I don't think he "reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle".    Just a bad call..................

Pathetic performance from the team - I think our anger should be vented towards them and the inept manager.....

He doesn't post on here from his caravan, does he?

PS Taking Dens 86 into account, God save us from Hearts fans.

Edited by colinmaroon

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Read the highlight in the original post.

Have you seen the "penalty"?  Of course, that had nothing to do with the result AT ALL!

What gets me is those who refuse to see what is blatantly obvious and can't get past the justified anger at our team's performance.  It is NO COINCIDENCE that that was Mulraney's team and to just suck up Peter Grant's two fingers to us as Hearts supporters that we have to take our medicine, just to ignore that, is shameful and gutless (amazing how you point a finger at the team and some are reflecting exactly the same attitude towards the corruption in Scottish football).

FFS mate have a day off with the corruption, everyone is against us bullshit!! 
We do our jobs properly yesterday as a team and that penalty matters not a jot. We should have been out of sight. They are Bottom of the championship and conceding 2 or 3 goals every game!!

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

Seems strange that you should be worried what the opposition manager had to say.

Doesn't the good book have a lesson for us all about removing the beam from your own eye before worrying about the splinter in you brother's?

First, he ain't my brother!

Second, the whole parable refers to dealing in yourself before what you see in others.  The deliberate taunt from Grant, who chose these words very carefully, of "Take your medicine," hardly fits the bill

Ephesians 2:1-3, paraphrased,

"And I was dead in the trespasses and sins  (2)  in which I once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—  (3)  among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like Peter Grant and the rest of mankind."

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

First, he ain't my brother!

Second, the whole parable refers to dealing in yourself before what you see in others.  The deliberate taunt from Grant, who chose these words very carefully, of "Take your medicine," hardly fits the bill

Ephesians 2:1-3, paraphrased,

"And I was dead in the trespasses and sins  (2)  in which I once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—  (3)  among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like Peter Grant and the rest of mankind."

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

6 hours ago, been here before said:

If that was posted on .nugget on the back of a hubz game we would all quite rightly be pissing ourselves.

Grant and his team earned the right yesterday to laugh their bollocks off at us and we played no small part in our own humiliation.

This post is 100% bang on the money!  

4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Too many in the present squad just obviously don’t care. Yesterday should have been an occasion to work it right up Alloa and that shit of a chairman. They failed miserably. 

46 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

Aw I love a good game of bible verse. My favourite saying is... into the valley of death...no hang on that’s not right. Though I walk through the shadow of the valley...no that’s still not right. Though I walk the valley....nope still not right.  How about, People in glass houses shouldn’t throw half Niddries. 

On that performance yesterday, we more than deserved our own brand of medicine. I’d gladly give it to the players myself wether this is given orally or rectally. If these players can’t step up to the plate against a part time team that’s bottom of the second league then these players need moved on, it’s that simple. No fight, no heart no clue! 

If we have to worry about snide comments from Peter Grant then I’m afraid we really do have bigger problems than I thought we had. 

been here before
26 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Aw I love a good game of bible verse. My favourite saying is... into the valley of death...no hang on that’s not right. Though I walk through the shadow of the valley...no that’s still not right. Though I walk the valley....nope still not right.  How about, People in glass houses shouldn’t throw half Niddries. 

On that performance yesterday, we more than deserved our own brand of medicine. I’d gladly give it to the players myself wether this is given orally or rectally. If these players can’t step up to the plate against a part time team that’s bottom of the second league then these players need moved on, it’s that simple. No fight, no heart no clue! 

If we have to worry about snide comments from Peter Grant then I’m afraid we really do have bigger problems than I thought we had. 

Tennyson.

Cannon to right of them,

Cannon to left of them,

Cannon behind them

Volleyed and thundered;

Stormed at with shot and shell,

While horse and hero fell.

They that had fought so well

Came through the jaws of Death,

Back from the mouth of hell,

All that was left of them,

Left of six hundred.

Brilliant stuff.

Guest ToqueJambo
8 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

The words of Peter Grant after trying to justify the non-penalty.

Notwithstanding that the game should never have got there because of our woeful performance, those words are deliberate and to date refs have been half decent until yesterday.  All of a sudden we have Hearts with a ridiculous foul count, Alloa players being allowed to come in from the back and getting away with it and a penalty given where there is no contact.

Having watched the first 60 mins  I said that this ref is going to give them a penalty and I expected it in the 90.  That was all I saw on the free link.  

What a coincidence that the ref reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle.

Their insolent tweet, making sure Laurie couldn't get a connection and had to use a mobile for commentary, we were stitched up.

This is no excuse for our inability to score goals but many seem to have forgotten what that lot contributed to the shameful and corrupt handling of our demotion and Mulraney was a ring leader. 

It makes our performance yesterday all the more infuriating but, Grant's words were two fingers to the Hearts supporters. 

Definitely unlucky with the penalty but for their defensive display as a PT club I'd say Alloa deserved that. Or rather we deserved nothing from that game. Another very weak LC exit.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 hours ago, munro9 said:

The lack of tolerance of other people's views is disturbing. He already explained himself and even if he had meant it that way so fecking what!

3 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

He earned the right to have a dig. I LOVE it when our team earn the right to have a dig so no problem here. No one important at our club will care a jot anyway. No one will respond. No one will make a point of firing his words up his farter when we next play them.

8 hours ago, been here before said:

Its not me having a tantrum here :lol:

What a trainwreck of an op!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

He earned the right to have a dig. I LOVE it when our team earn the right to have a dig so no problem here. No one important at our club will care a jot anyway. No one will respond. No one will make a point of firing his words up his farter when we next play them.

:spoton:

Hearts did this after the Dundee game, so it's a bit rich to mump when the shoe is on the other foot.

Screenshot_20201129-194309~2.png

Edited by fancy a brew
Sp

5 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

FFS mate have a day off with the corruption, everyone is against us bullshit!! 
We do our jobs properly yesterday as a team and that penalty matters not a jot. We should have been out of sight. They are Bottom of the championship and conceding 2 or 3 goals every game!!

Not arguing with you about that performance, but corruption doesn't take days off.  Just look at Scottish football.  And we fiddle on our forums as football ****s itself and shoot the messenger.  It's human nature.

4 hours ago, fancy a brew said:

Tired old misuse of the lesson.  Telling the truth ain't throwing stones.

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Definitely unlucky with the penalty but for their defensive display as a PT club I'd say Alloa deserved that. Or rather we deserved nothing from that game. Another very weak LC exit.

No argument!  We are to blame but still I stand by the principle of calling out cheeky sods like Grant.

Just imagine the howling if Vlad had said something in the same context.  In fact you don't have to imagine it, they changed the rules to get at him, and he was 100% spot on about the state of the game, for all his lunacies.

9 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

No argument!  We are to blame but still I stand by the principle of calling out cheeky sods like Grant.

Just imagine the howling if Vlad had said something in the same context.  In fact you don't have to imagine it, they changed the rules to get at him, and he was 100% spot on about the state of the game, for all his lunacies.

Vlad said similar and worse just about every week he was here. And we lapped it up. Every dog has its day. Grant just had his day. I’m far more wound up by our own manager coming out with stuff like ‘money spinner’ and ‘battered’ than Peter Grant making an instantly forgettable throwaway remark. The wee shite will be hurting more at the Celtic score today than he would have been if we’d taken 6 off them.

Edited by JimmyCant