Take your medicine !!!

colinmaroon

The words of Peter Grant after trying to justify the non-penalty.

Notwithstanding that the game should never have got there because of our woeful performance, those words are deliberate and to date refs have been half decent until yesterday.  All of a sudden we have Hearts with a ridiculous foul count, Alloa players being allowed to come in from the back and getting away with it and a penalty given where there is no contact.

Having watched the first 60 mins  I said that this ref is going to give them a penalty and I expected it in the 90.  That was all I saw on the free link.  

What a coincidence that the ref reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle.

Their insolent tweet, making sure Laurie couldn't get a connection and had to use a mobile for commentary, we were stitched up.

This is no excuse for our inability to score goals but many seem to have forgotten what that lot contributed to the shameful and corrupt handling of our demotion and Mulraney was a ring leader. 

It makes our performance yesterday all the more infuriating but, Grant's words were two fingers to the Hearts supporters. 

Edited by colinmaroon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colinmaroon

• been here before

• Beni

• JDK2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope they go bust asap but I can’t spare any of my anger for them right now, it’s all directed at Neilson and our squad.

We’ve given them and everyone else the chance to rip the pish out of us

2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Notwithstanding that the game should never have got there because of our woeful performance, those words are deliberate and to date refs have been half decent until yesterday.  All of a sudden we have Hearts with a ridiculous foul count, Alloa players being allowed to come in from the back and getting away with it and a penalty given where there is no contact.

Having watched the first 60 mins  I said that this ref is going to give them a penalty and I expected it in the 90.  That was all I saw on the free link.  

What a coincidence that the ref reverted to the usual SFA standard when Mulraney is a Llawell lickspittle.

Their insolent tweet, making sure Laurie couldn't get a connection and had to use a mobile for commentary, we were stitched up.

This is no excuse for our inability to score goals but many seem to have forgotten what that lot contributed to the shameful and corrupt handling of our demotion and Mulraney was a ring leader. 

It makes our performance yesterday all the more infuriating but, Grant's words were two fingers to the Hearts supporters. 

Agreed Colin. Said that was going to happen. First opportunity the ref got he stitched us up.

Ford Prentice

I watched all 120 minutes. We wouldn't have scored if it lasted 240. There was always a chance Alloa would nick one. No point tryng to deflect from the performance or put the blame elsewhere. You sound like Robbie.

We will take our medicine and continue to do so, as long as our club maintains its Dignity and Integrity... that’s the important thing at Hearts. 

“For Queen and Country”

“No guts No glory No Balls”

After all the bravado from Robbie and the players that we will use the summers events to make us angry and stronger and get back at these clubs ,  it was alarming to see us roll over and get our tummy’s tickled like a weak kitten.

Peter Grant (a vile player in his day) should never of been given the chance to stick 2 fingers up at us. But thanks to our chicken hearted kittens on the pitch he was and did.

we are a laughing stock and I couldn’t give a shit about the penalty’s right or wrong or the refs decision. Against Alloa fekin Athletic it shouldn’t of been a factor

No problem at all with what Peter Grant said.  He had every right to stick two fingers up at us.  

Time to channel of the off field aggression with these teams into on field performances.  

Austin MacGlee
10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

After all the bravado from Robbie and the players that we will use the summers events to make us angry and stronger and get back at these clubs ,  it was alarming to see us roll over and get our tummy’s tickled like a weak kitten.

Peter Grant (a vile player in his day) should never of been given the chance to stick 2 fingers up at us. But thanks to our chicken hearted kittens on the pitch he was and did.

we are a laughing stock and I couldn’t give a shit about the penalty’s right or wrong or the refs decision. Against Alloa fekin Athletic it shouldn’t of been a factor

100%. I'm still ****ing raging about yesterday. Avoided this place last night hoping I'd calm down a bit.

Disgrace from Robbie and the team. Absolutely inexcusable result.

21 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

It just shows what an inept bunch of players we have if this couldn't motivate them to hammer this lot.

I am utter;y disgusted with the pathetic performances we have produced since the Dundee game.

Robbie and his team really need to get some players in during January with some pace and creativity otherwise we are in this league for much longetr than one season.

We have still to play the better teams away from home and if this type of performance continues then we are in big trouble.

Remember despite whether it was a penalty or not this is the team sitting at the bottom of the table that beat us yesterday.

been here before
33 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

If that was posted on .nugget on the back of a hubz game we would all quite rightly be pissing ourselves.

Grant and his team earned the right yesterday to laugh their bollocks off at us and we played no small part in our own humiliation.

Edited by been here before

Tennant's  6's
27 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Hope they go bust asap but I can’t spare any of my anger for them right now, it’s all directed at Neilson and our squad.

We’ve given them and everyone else the chance to rip the pish out of us

Exactly.

There was a brief moment of unity, of uniformed rage that brought us all together as a club over the summer.

All they needed to do was put a hard working, fit & energetic side onto the park and they'd get results in the bedfred cup games & league 

Instead the squad have continued to be the same useless, apathetic, gutless bunch that they've been for yrs. 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

If that was posted on .nugget on the back of a hubz game we would all quite rightly be pissing ourselves.

Aye, you just take your medicine like a good wee boy and kick up a tantrum because it doesn't taste nice.

Playing right into their hands.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Correct 

The players and management caused the issues not Peter Grant taking pot shots. 

been here before
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Aye, you just take your medicine like a good wee boy and kick up a tantrum because it doesn't taste nice.

Its not me having a tantrum here :lol:

Ford Prentice
3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Who are "they". It's not a worldwide conspiracy against us. The team is gutless, the signings terrible, the management team clueless. You're living in a fantasy.

Pasquale for King
36 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

We will take our medicine and continue to do so, as long as our club maintains its Dignity and Integrity... that’s the important thing at Hearts. 

“For Queen and Country”

What’s for Queen and country got to do with anything ffs 🙈

Pasquale for King

We should’ve went out in the 2nd half and demoralised them by really going for another 3/4 goals. We actually gave them confidence that they could defend against us. Playing the same players and the same tactics against a team you’ve just played never really works for any team. 

Yet more woeful stuff from the OP.

This tendency to look for others to blame and the complete failure to address our own shortcomings and remove the cancer still at the heart of our club is the main thing that has held us back in the past five years.

Shameful.

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Our performance was also 2 finger salute to the supporters

Edited by Gambo

Yawn!!! Sounds like excuse making to me. 
What did you want him to say?? 

8 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

This tendency to look for others to blame and the complete failure to address our own shortcomings and remove the cancer still at the heart of our club is the main thing that has held us back in the past five years.

Shameful.

Absolutely nailed it. 

Gordon Ramsay
10 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Shameful.

Correct. 

Yesterday’s defeat lies at the feet of OUR players and OUR management .

as to the 1980’s version of scott brown , well he can just go **** himself , never liked the ****er then ,no reason for that to have changed. 

For all the conspiracies that we thought would happen with the referee's etc... we have certainly had our fair share of penalties this season. 

The first time one goes against us, whoosh! In comes the theorist. 

Sorry. It's got nothing to do with whether it was a penalty or not, or what Peter Grant has to say. 

Our team, club, from top to bottom is soft as shite! 

If only the players, management, directors, had the same vent, anger, angst that we the fans had over the summer of what happened. Maybe then they would be destroying these teams on the pitch. But no. We continue to go along the same path we have been for the past 4 years. 

Not one Hearts player complained with the penalty yesterday. What is worrying is lack of desire on pitch. Do we think we are too good for this level and attitude reflects this?

Austin MacGlee
50 minutes ago, been here before said:

Grant and his team earned the right yesterday to laugh their bollocks off at us and we played no small part in our own humiliation.

Agreed. Straw clutching. We were utter pish and deserved to lose.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Agreed. Straw clutching. We were utter pish and deserved to lose.

Doubt we deserved to lose, but really we are not damaging these teams anywhere near enough to allow them in the back door. 

Motivation is lacking. I don't blame Neilson for that either. 

It may take some time to get the spirit back into the football club. 

They clearly all still feel sorry for themselves as do many supporters typified by the weak OP

Utter shite from Hearts. I’m cringing. Alloa? Who are they? Tin pot nobodies that smacked our erse and sent us to bed with no supper. 
Hearts 2nd team should be tucking shite like this away 4-0 most weeks. 
Whats the issue with our players?

The mighty Dunfermline then Alloa FFS!

Garbage!!!

Thats exactly what you’re doing. 

Grant humiliated Neilson yesterday and it was a penalty.

Austin MacGlee
57 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Doubt we deserved to lose, but really we are not damaging these teams anywhere near enough to allow them in the back door. 

Motivation is lacking. I don't blame Neilson for that either. 

It may take some time to get the spirit back into the football club. 

They clearly all still feel sorry for themselves as do many supporters typified by the weak OP

Fair enough mate, I'm still angry and irrational and you're right - we are nowhere near cutthroat enough in this type of game. 

Also agree with you re: the spirit and motivation...too many of this squad have been part of our problem the past two seasons and clearly need either punted or a complete psychological overhaul.

These players don't feel the fans anger. It washes over them with a cliche'd "That's football, one game at a time" nonchalance.  I'll excuse Haring because he is DM and coming back from injury, but the rest of the front 6 have big questions to answer...

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

We make it too easy for them through our own incompetence , we're an open goal

Austin MacGlee
5 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

These players don't feel the fans anger. It washes over them with a cliche'd "That's football, one game at a time" nonchalance.  I'll excuse Haring because he is DM and coming back from injury, but the rest of the front 6 have big questions to answer...

You are spot on here. 

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Shameful.

Read the highlight in the original post.

Have you seen the "penalty"?  Of course, that had nothing to do with the result AT ALL!

What gets me is those who refuse to see what is blatantly obvious and can't get past the justified anger at our team's performance.  It is NO COINCIDENCE that that was Mulraney's team and to just suck up Peter Grant's two fingers to us as Hearts supporters that we have to take our medicine, just to ignore that, is shameful and gutless (amazing how you point a finger at the team and some are reflecting exactly the same attitude towards the corruption in Scottish football).

9 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

We make it too easy for them through our own incompetence , we're an open goal

Agreed but doesn't change what's going on in Scottish Football.

2 hours ago, Ford Prentice said:

I watched all 120 minutes. We wouldn't have scored if it lasted 240. There was always a chance Alloa would nick one. No point tryng to deflect from the performance or put the blame elsewhere. You sound like Robbie.

Again read the highlight in OP - no deflection but reality and we let them away with it!

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Apart from giving a shit about the penalty I agree with you 100%.

Francis Albert

So if everyone could see a penalty was on the cards why did we not show a bit more urgency and guile to score a couple of goals (against Alloa!) to insure against it.

Say at the very least by getting more than a couple of shots on target.

1 hour ago, fancy a brew said:

It's all Peter Grant's fault! :rofl:

How did you come to that decision?   I really think you need to get a grip if you think that.  

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

So if everyone could see a penalty was on the cards why did we not show a bit more urgency and guile to score a couple of goals (against Alloa!) to insure against it.

Say at the very least by getting more than a couple of shots on target.

Agreed!

2 hours ago, jambomjm74 said:

“For Queen and Country”

“For Queen and Country”

Feck off to Ibrox!!!!

8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Read the highlight in the original post.

Have you seen the "penalty"?  Of course, that had nothing to do with the result AT ALL!

What gets me is those who refuse to see what is blatantly obvious and can't get past the justified anger at our team's performance.  It is NO COINCIDENCE that that was Mulraney's team and to just suck up Peter Grant's two fingers to us as Hearts supporters that we have to take our medicine, just to ignore that, is shameful and gutless (amazing how you point a finger at the team and some are reflecting exactly the same attitude towards the corruption in Scottish football).

We all knew there could be occasions like this where the officials would get to decide the result and that it would go against us. The job of our manager and players was to get us into positions where this could not happen. They failed to do what they needed to do yesterday. Cannot blame Peter Grant or the even the SFA for this. If you know a gun is loaded then you don't point it at yourself.

1 minute ago, munro9 said:

“For Queen and Country”

Feck off to Ibrox!!!!

You feck off.

Wasnt meant as a royalist comment,

rather to represent blind support to our Queen through an attritional disaster. 

If any of our players had showed any desire or passion to make Alloa take their medicine then we would have won the game.

It’s an embarrassing day when we are struggling to even score one goal against Alloa over 120 mins.  

I hate to say it but the statement hanging off the plane a few years ago could be used to sum up the performance yesterday. All that was needed was add in no pace.  

I’m no footballing expert but apart from a few months when Stendel was here, our football style seems to be a slow possession based approach over the past few years. It’s boring to watch, relies on players we don’t seem to have and the lack of pace and desire to attack makes it easy to defend against.  

We look like a team who are overthinking every single pass, movement, position, etc. Over coaching has been a criticism of Robbie in the past and it seems the same again.

3 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

You feck off.

Wasnt meant as a royalist comment,

rather to represent blind support to our Queen through an attritional disaster. 

What's wrong with being a royalist. Unless of course you are a Republican and if you are log on to Kerry dale street

2 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

What's wrong with being a royalist. Unless of course you are a Republican and if you are log on to Kerry dale street

Nothing wrong with it .. doesn’t bother me either way 

my comment wasn’t meant that way though 

Just now, ri Alban said:

I don't give a shit about either, so where do I feck off to. 

As for yesterday 😠 Still ragin. Boyce and Co couldn't score in a barrel of phannies