• yvonnejambo

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I hope the assassin is going to collate the voting lists after shooting Boof and Dandy 😆

Wooo

Even tho I was a goon i still had the votes in order ready to post, you can all bolt now tho and thank the assassin for that 🤣🤣🤣

Wooo

Just now, iantjambo said:

Dandyman tried to lynch him.

Means zero, the goons knew 1 was investigated and if anyone happened to vote any of them then it would have been a wise goon move to vote a fellow goon, it’s not new tactic. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Means zero, the goons knew 1 was investigated and if anyone happened to vote any of them then it would have been a wise goon move to vote a fellow goon, it’s not new tactic. 

That’s a fair enough point. Just seems ballsy late on.

Just to confirm a few things

the mason cop is still alive

the turncoat if investigated would have shown as good, the cops investigation takes precedence over the goon kill. 

the da is in a team with the assassin although the da is not allowed to communicate with the assassin directly. They win the game if both or one of them are the last remaining roled player

6 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Just to confirm a few things

the mason cop is still alive

the turncoat if investigated would have shown as good, the cops investigation takes precedence over the goon kill. 

the da is in a team with the assassin although the da is not allowed to communicate with the assassin directly. They win the game if both or one of them are the last remaining roled player

So potentially the cop investigated the turncoat last night. 😂

Doesn't get any easier.

Still not convinced about Vlad or Riddley but will need a full read through before voting.

The DA and the assassin could make this game interesting.

Was going to try have a proper read back last night but fell asleep and now busy most of the day.

i am going to change to someone else being a lot less vocal, I still think Vlad is bad but I can see others are not convinced and this person normally has plenty to say, so will see the reaction to

vote Dawnrazor 

Really not sure what to make of last night. That was just mental.

Something tells me the quiet players have had a massive role to play in this but I don't have a clue who. 

Has anyone got time to do the voting from yesterday? I will do later this afternoon if nobody can do earlier 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Morning all.

Some interesting developments close to deadline last night. I guess a good starting point would be looking at those who voted for Dunks and trying to identify any trends in the voting.

We are in a difficult position after the events of last night but the town has recovered from this position before so it's by no means over yet.

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

vote Dawnrazor 

Fair enough Yvonne, I'm not going to vote for you as I've pretty much got you on my trust list, we're in a bad situation just now can't afford to loose another "goodie" in silly retaliation votes.

I'm suspicious of Alim missing last nights vote, maybe trying to keep out of it deliberately, a bit goony?

Sean's tactics do smack of being the assassin, I think he's fired of 3 bullets in similar fasion previously but if not, he's a goon!!!

I think Vlad is one of us but could be wrong, I think he was a bit gung ho right enough!!!!

A couple of lurkers I'm thinking about but for now vote Sean.

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Something tells me the quiet players have had a massive role to play in this but I don't have a clue who. 

Itd be really useful if the new kickback update gave us more info than just the top 4 posters. 

Stuart McNeill
2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Though tbf it says you're the top poster but I would probably have said someone else was tbh 😂

13 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Though tbf it says you're the top poster but I would probably have said someone else was tbh 😂

Am I really? Saying that I pretty much spent all day trying to defend myself from Dunks who was saying I'm a Goon. At least we know he wasn't a Mason so it was pure guesswork based on nothing except me saying it was a bad day for the town losing the Doc and a Townie. 

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Fair enough Yvonne, I'm not going to vote for you as I've pretty much got you on my trust list, we're in a bad situation just now can't afford to loose another "goodie" in silly retaliation votes.

I'm suspicious of Alim missing last nights vote, maybe trying to keep out of it deliberately, a bit goony?

Sean's tactics do smack of being the assassin, I think he's fired of 3 bullets in similar fasion previously but if not, he's a goon!!!

I think Vlad is one of us but could be wrong, I think he was a bit gung ho right enough!!!!

A couple of lurkers I'm thinking about but for now vote Sean.

Dandy also voted for Vlad so I have a feeling he's a Townie. I agree that Sean has been very quiet and could very possibly be the assassin. Even more so now that you've said he's done this previously. 

I'll save my vote for later to avoid any finger pointing if I was to put anyone in the lead. A little bit of care needed from us here to try identify the Goon's. Going to read back on last few pages and see if anything sticks out. 

I've absolutely no idea where to go here. 

I'm going to hang off voting until things become clearer. I expect it'll get a bit louder later on.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quiet in here today but we are rightly approaching with caution. Any rash moves and the goons will pounce.

I'm going to take a look back tonight and see if anything sticks out.

I'm hopeful of being in around deadline to see how things are going. I'll make my vote then.

As others have said, Sean is quiet but not quiet enough to be a goon, assassin is possible, or even DA.

Vlad and Riddley both aroused suspicion yesterday and nothing has changed that for me.

Can't really afford to miss target tonight. 

I was away all day expected to cone back to a page or two of stuff, to only have 16 replies since sean posted this morning isnt good. 

yes alim you are banned from voting

I think Sean and Riddley are roled with Sean (possibly) the assassin and Riddley a Goon and have a feeling Alim could also be a Goon. 

3 people currently tied on 1 vote and I'd like to see a Goon lynched so I'll 

vote Riddley and see where that goes. 

Assassin is out of bullets so think it's more important to get rid of a Goon at this stage. 

Actually Sean is on 2 votes. 

I'll have a think and possibly change my vote. What does everyone else think? FAR too quiet to be able to make any real progress.

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

Guys this is shocking. From tomorrow at least 5ppd minimum. 

Since day 2. Sean has only posted 4 times, 3 votes and 1 to say Ffs.. 

I have just finished work so going to make a coffee and collate the votes from yesterday (wish the assassin hadn’t taken Boof out for spreadsheet purposes as well as his mason knowledge!) 

I can’t vote and I have been quieter than usual but I am hardly the quietest poster. I was extremely active last night despite making an error in thinking I had cast a vote. 

I would vote Vlad FWIW

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I can’t vote and I have been quieter than usual but I am hardly the quietest poster. I was extremely active last night despite making an error in thinking I had cast a vote. 

I would vote Vlad FWIW

Any reason why Vlad? 

Stuart McNeill

Andy:  37

Vlad:23

Sheldon : 9 

Dunks 13

Ian : 18

Yvonne : 26

Riddley : 24

Alim : 19

Dawn : 15

Sean : 4 

Stuart : 15

I won't say its 100% perfect. But roughly the post count since the start of day 2 

Yesterday’s votes first bit courtesy of Dandygoon 

dunks vote andy
vlad votes andy
dunks unvotes andy
dunks votes andy
alim votes morgaro
andy votes dunks
yvonne votes vlad
vlad unvotes andy
vlad votes bunny
sean votss boof
dawn votes dunks
ian votes riddley
riddley votes vlad
alim unvotes morgaro
alim votes dunks
vlad unvotes bunny
vlad votes riddley

After Dandy’s list 

Sheldon votes Vlad

Riddley unvote  Vlad
Riddley votes Vlad

Daen unvote Dunks

Dawn votes Andy

Sean unvote Boof

Ian unvote Riddley 

Ian votes Dunks

Alim unvote Dunks

Alim votes Dawn

Morgaro votes Dandy

Sean votes Alim

Riddley votes Vlad

Vlad unvotes Riddley 

Dawn unvote Andy

Dawn vote Dunks

Vlad votes Dunks

Bunny votes Vlad

Alim votes Vlad

Dandy votes Vlad

Bunny unvote Vlad

Bunny votes Riddley 

Stuart votes Riddley 

Stuart unvote Riddley 

Stuart votes Dunks

Boof votes Dunks

Alim unvote Vlad

Boof unvote Dumks

Boof votes Alim

Ian unvote Dunks

Ian vote Alim

Bunny unvote Riddley 

Bunny vote Vlad

Bunny unvote Vlad

Bunny vote Riddley 

Thats all yesterday voting along with the post above 

37 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Any reason why Vlad? 

Because I’m an easy target.

Dont fall for it.

Lurkers are the enemy this and nearly every game we play.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Based on a very quick look at voting patterns, I am going to

Vote Stuart

Going out to the shops so just placing a vote while I'm online. I'll have another read of things later on.

45 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Any reason why Vlad? 

Dodgey behavior last night and the Riddly/vlad thing voting/unvoting each other seemed suspect to me. 

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Because I’m an easy target.

Dont fall for it.

Lurkers are the enemy this and nearly every game we play.

How are you an easy target? You put a target on your own back by voting/unvoting then voting riddely again. Riddely did the same. 

Could just be totally innocent but you can’t exactly blame one for seeing a goon ploy in that. 

Votes so far today in order

Yvonne votes Dawn

Dawn votes Sean

Stuart votes Sean

Ian votes Alim

Andy votes Riddley 

Sheldon votes Stuart 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

How are you an easy target? You put a target on your own back by voting/unvoting then voting riddely again. Riddely did the same. 

Could just be totally innocent but you can’t exactly blame one for seeing a goon ploy in that. 

It's a pretty weird and crap goon ploy, if that was the case isn't it? FWIW I think you're not a goon tbh, you're playing the same as you did when you've been good before.

The goons are doing a really good job at hiding and there's not many folk I trust.  It's been crazy quiet today and I've barely had a chance to get on either.

For the folk voting me, don't waste it if you're in the town. I'm a townie and if we mess this up tonight we're ruined.

I'm going to save my vote til later and see what happens.

11 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

It's a pretty weird and crap goon ploy, if that was the case isn't it? FWIW I think you're not a goon tbh, you're playing the same as you did when you've been good before.

The goons are doing a really good job at hiding and there's not many folk I trust.  It's been crazy quiet today and I've barely had a chance to get on either.

For the folk voting me, don't waste it if you're in the town. I'm a townie and if we mess this up tonight we're ruined.

I'm going to save my vote til later and see what happens.

Yeah we are ruined if we don’t get you or 1 of your goon buddies 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah we are ruined if we don’t get you or 1 of your goon buddies 

Wrong. The fact you're being so accusatory with minimal evidence has you down as a goon for me.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Wrong. The fact you're being so accusatory with minimal evidence has you down as a goon for me.

The thing with you and Vlad just seems a set up, you may be assassin but I think most likely goon.  There is not much evidence either way as nobody saying very much!