Mafia: Kill the Goons Part X

Rudi Skacel

We go again

Roles:

Masons x 3 -  Can communicate with each other, one Mason will take the role of the cop.  The cop mason can investigate 1 player per night with the result posted in the mason thread. If the cop mason is eliminated then there will be no more investigations.

Doc - Can make 1 save per night.  They cant save the same person 2 nights in a row.

Goons x 4 - Can talk in thread to one and other.  Their objective is to gain a majority and win the game. Can make 1 kill per night.

Assassin - Gets 3 bullets, can use them anytime they want during the day, or use 1 or more bullets in the night time activities in the usual order. Will work alongside the DA to win the game for themselves, will not know who the DA is however. Will win the game if they or the DA is the last remaining roled player.

Devils Advocate - Can see everyones roles after day 1.  Will try and work with the assassin to win the game. They can not communicate with the assassin directly, however they can drop hints etc as to who they are. Will win the game if they or the assassin are the last reminaning roled players

Turncoat - A simple townie who if the goons decide to kill during night, will turn and join the role of the goons. The townie will not know that they are the turncoat however. 

Townie - In it to win for the town, they have no special abilities and can not communicate with each other, objective is to get rid of the goons and win the game for the town.

Rules

Please make sure you post votes/unvotes in bold eg vote rudi, unvote rudi

A lynch will happen when 1 person has the majority of votes, when that happens its automatically night.

During the night activity please dont post any game speculation, theories etc.  

Night time activities will be taken in order of Mason Cop, Doc, Goons, Assassin

Anyone who does not vote (unless a lynch happens) will be banned from voting the next day.  Non posters after day 1 will be modkilled (unless a lynch happens) 

Deadlines will be 9pm at night, but only when I call night.  Any votes or unvotes after I call night will not count so be careful with late votes/unvotes.  I will call night as close to 9pm as possible using my iphones's clock.

First deadline will be 9pm tonight

player list

1 Stuart McNeill

2 vlad

4 Dawnrazor

5 alim

6 yvonne

7 Morgaro

8 Shapes

9 bunny

10 Andynic

12 sean

13 Boof

15 iant

16 dunks

17 Marvin

18 dandy

19 sheldon

20 Riddley

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going out shortly, even though I'm in lockdown but its my support bubble so feck it. Vote Shapes because I've never voted her day 1 before.

Morning all 👋🏻 

I wouldn’t use BS as it isn’t relevant in this game.

It’s irrelevant though as I’m just a townie. I really am this time :lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Morning all.

I would use BS if I was cop but as I'm not, then I can't.  Been roled in the last few games but not on this occasion so back to being a townie again.

I'm going to make it known now that I'll likely not be around for deadline from around 4pm onwards so I'll get a vote in before then and that'll be me for the night, before anyone starts to accuse me of lurking 😂

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Vote Riddley.

stick on goon :)

:muggy:

I will maintain my dignity and not respond with a rash retaliatory vote... for now.

I was going to come up with a BS alternative but realised it might have given the goons a bit of an upper hand so glad I didn't post it :lol: 

I think once the whole town know the first investigation result (not necessarily who it was) then as long as we have one of the masons still kicking about he/she can let us know who's been checked out. If needed.

Hello everyone looking forward to a game without a role. If I was the cop I would use bs and I’m all for goon lists! 
so day 1 goon list

vlad

Sheldon

Sean

Dandyman 

Will vote a bit later 

12 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:muggy:

I will maintain my dignity and not respond with a rash retaliatory vote... for now.

Because you know I’m just a townie and you and your goonly pals have bigger fish to fry :lol:

Only thing BS would do is let the rest of the town know the status of the first investigatee once the Cop gets lynched (heaven forbid since they should have chums helping avoid that - certainly on day 1's knowledge-less free-for-all) or whacked.

Tenaciousdandy

Good to see the deadline tonight, should stop day 1 being the usual boring long haul with barely anyone posting, sticking with the random number generator day 1 vote for now may change tho if anything pops up

vote boof

20201129_111413.jpg

Morgaro Gomis

Totally forgot about this game until I got my PM telling me that I’m a townie.

I’m out and about today with limited access so won’t be posting much. Will make sure I get a vote in prior to deadline though.

My initial thoughts are Sheldon is the goonliest looking person that I know.

Afternoon Mafia massive.

Thanks Rudi for organising the game.

Would use BS if I could but cant.

Lots of candidates for Goons already.

Vote for the last person to vote vote.

Vote Dandyman

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

i wouldn't use bs, i'd just investigate boof the goon

Hope you are the cop then you'll find out I'm not.

Edited by Boof
misspelling

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I just realised that BS won't be a thing 😂

So used to saying the same thing in my first post in a game thread.

The Terrace no better today so hoping this thread picks up a bit.

No vote yet as not really had a right good read. Probably won't make a lot of difference if I do have a read but y'never know...

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

No vote yet as not really had a right good read. Probably won't make a lot of difference if I do have a read but y'never know...

Yeah its bleak reading, did you have a look for stremio app yesterday? hopefully not and you didn't have to suffer the rest of that match ☹

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

The Terrace is a hellhole at the best of times. I usually completely avoid it after a defeat.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
12 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Vote Sheldon just because he might be a goon 

I can't vouch for the others but I know I'm good, but not going to put up too much of a fight if it means good roled players can stay in the game.

As for The Terrace, the first rule of a Hearts defeat is to avoid the Terrace at all costs. Even Twitter is worse than normal, I woke up this morning having calmed down and then got instantly annoyed again as soon as I looked at my phone 😂

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Yeah its bleak reading, did you have a look for stremio app yesterday? hopefully not and you didn't have to suffer the rest of that match ☹

Used hesgoal until ET.

Then the live action thing on bet365 which was a minute or two ahead of whatever stream I subsequently found (someone must've posted a link) so I knew before seeing it that a penalty had been given and scored. Masochistic me still watched it though...

Still haven't plucked up courage to contact any Asian cuties in Gulberwick yet... even if I do fit comfortably into the over 35 bracket :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

The Terrace is a hellhole at the best of times. I usually completely avoid it after a defeat.

I tend to avoid the terrace most of the time, altho had a few posts after that game yesterday 😠 but let's focus on nailing some goons early on again hopefully 

Tenaciousdandy
12 minutes ago, Boof said:

Used hesgoal until ET.

Then the live action thing on bet365 which was a minute or two ahead of whatever stream I subsequently found (someone must've posted a link) so I knew before seeing it that a penalty had been given and scored. Masochistic me still watched it though...

Still haven't plucked up courage to contact any Asian cuties in Gulberwick yet... even if I do fit comfortably into the over 35 bracket :lol: 

Gluten for punishment boof lol  the app threw me back to my home screen a few times think it was trying to tell me something.

Haha yeah I remember the days of the local hotties in your area pop ups after a dodgy stream/site 

Just speaking of dodgy pop ups and get the most random dodgy fb friend request 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201129-134218_Facebook.jpg

Edited by Dandyman79

I’ve given up posting on the terrace pretty much.

Its a cluster **** of idiots even when we win. Lose and the inmates take over the asylum.

Much prefer talking to you bunch of idiots here in the Shed 👍

47 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Gluten for punishment boof lol  the app threw me back to my home screen a few times think it was trying to tell me something.

Haha yeah I remember the days of the local hotties in your area pop ups after a dodgy stream/site 

Just speaking of dodgy pop ups and get the most random dodgy fb friend request 🤣🤣

:ruiner:

8 folk tied for first place :lol: 

Marvin vote Shapes
IanT vote Riddley
AlimO vote Stuart
Dandyman vote Boof
Vlad vote Dandyman
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes vote Marvin
Dawnrazor vote IanT

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Marvin vote Shapes
IanT vote Riddley
AlimO vote Stuart
Dandyman vote Boof
Vlad vote Dandyman
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes vote Marvin
Dawnrazor vote IanT

So just the usual day 1 then lol 

33 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

vote Ian 

As nobody seems to have voted for him yet.

Your goon pal, Riddley, will probably vote me later on 😁

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

So just the usual day 1 then lol 

Yes - goons possibly hiding in there, possibly not. Only they know for sure.

I should have included the usual disclaimer - ONLY Rudi will have the official vote count.

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

Marvin vote Shapes
IanT vote Riddley
AlimO vote Stuart
Dandyman vote Boof
Vlad vote Dandyman
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes vote Marvin
Dawnrazor vote IanT

Let's make it 9.

vote Dunks

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

Oi! Leave Mae out of this. She's a lovely lass and just needing some financial help to get through college.

Vote Dandyman :(

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Oi! Leave Mae out of this. She's a lovely lass and just needing some financial help to get through college.

Vote Dandyman :(

She's chose the wrong guy to friend request then, I'm skint already with have 2 daughters and a missus to spend my money lol

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

Get her number for me please? Only if you're no interested likesay!

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Get her number for me please? Only if you're no interested likesay!

Yeah no probs its 079sendmeallyourmoneyplease69