Fouls

Diadora Van Basten

Diadora Van Basten

I saw a stat today that despite having 65% possession we had committed 12 fouls to Alloa’s 5 later in the match we gave away a sloppy penalty for a minor penalty. 

It does seem that there is an inability to tackle in the team and that we are awful at tackling. 

Felix Lighter

It's down to the referees interpretation of what he deems a good challenge or a foul. Not that our refs are bent of course, corrupt refereeing doesn't exist in Scottish football.

In 2014-15 when we skooshed the league we still had an appalling record but we are expected to believe that Celtic escape similar punishment because they enjoy so much possession and do all the attacking. 

2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I saw a stat today that despite having 65% possession we had committed 12 fouls to Alloa’s 5 later in the match we gave away a sloppy penalty for a minor penalty. 

It does seem that there is an inability to tackle in the team and that we are awful at tackling. 

It is the exact same shit that made me want Robbie out first time. Terrible discipline.

That and his constant changing of the team and not being a winner of course too.