hearts squad

wattie exploited

1 hour ago, hearts00 said:

The second half against Alloa on Tuesday was alarming. Alloa were happy to sit as didn’t want to lose 6-0, and what did they find out that Hearts are hopeless if you sit in. We went through the motions in the second half on Tuesday and it caught up with us today. 

disgraceful stuff in 3.5 seasons of disgraceful stuff from Hearts. It really is demoralising.  

Spot on. 
Not one forward player in that Hearts team wanted to take the game by the scruff of the neck and try and win it for us. That’s really worrying at this Level. 
Walker and Roberts look like the didn’t care. 
Halliday on sprinted once today,to get off the park. 
Boyce and Wighton shite up front. 
Naismith done nothing 

Lee and Haring Anonymous too. 
It’s a massive worry and gets you angry thinking about the shite footballers that we continue to bring to the club.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Naisysback

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

complete control
28 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Its incredible that Robbie has brought in a large number of players in the summer and we appear pinning all our hopes on Ginnelly being fit again. Ginnelly who's had a decent game vs Dundee and a good 10 minutes against Arbroath is now being held up like a saviour.

How can we have had Frear for a 2 week trial and decide he was good enough.

Why do we need 4 players who are all fighting for the 'deep lying playmaker' but only one for the 'enforcer'. One, it must be said, who hadn't played for 18 months.

Why do we have one decent striker, who now has lost all kinds of form and we're stuck.

Bang on

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

This is actually starting to become a concern I’ll admit. 
We’re howling bad. Add a short season. A couple more results like this and we’re bang in trouble. 

I'm not arguing with this and, if it happens the Robbie Haters will/should get their wish. We MUST improve that midfield and sign a striker in the window. We needed to do it pre season and didnt

We've had less Value For Money from our squads over the last 5 years than Sevco - and they've won nothing except a promotion...

We've not had a strong squad except on paper - whenever we need players to step in due to injury or take an opportunity, they don't do it...

I said on the Alloa thread that there are only 4 players in our entire squad whom I would keep and I meant it...

Squad starting to look like the level they really are.. the attitude of them is shocking..we gambled on not bringing in another striker bad mistake.. we brought in 3 wingers and the only one who looks half good is gonna be another sick note.. this season could go horribly wrong.. massive wake up call required for days and Robbie 

PortonianJambo

Why is Lewis Moore not playing instead of Frear and Roberts?I know Ginelly is injured, but Moore gives us more than Frear and Roberts combined.Lad must be wondering why he’s not on the park.

Keep Gordon, Smith, Kingsley, Haring & Irving. Rest can get to **** at this point i’m afraid. 

Should be instantly agreeing pre contracts for players in January. Just get it done or at least attempt to. 

Liam Polwarth (Motherwell), Stuart Findlay (Kilmarnock), Ross Stewart (Ross County) - 3 players in different areas of the pitch all who would massively improve us. 

Also the likes of Brophy, Gallagher, Tshibola and O’Donnell who may be of interest. All these players are somewhat realistic I think. 

wattie exploited

our football when teams sit in has been eye bleeding to watch really would rather have Stendal  than Nelson   as right now we are ****ing terrible to watch once again !

really need rid off a lot of this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 hour ago, PortonianJambo said:

Why is Lewis Moore not playing instead of Frear and Roberts?I know Ginelly is injured, but Moore gives us more than Frear and Roberts combined.Lad must be wondering why he’s not on the park.

He isnt even getting on the bench so that should tell you that despite how bad the current players are, Moore isnt in RN plans.

lost in space

The squad is the best in championship. They are not fit enough and are not being coached to be offensive enough. Possession without pace and aggression is worthless.

3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Its dogshit. Quality wise I'd honestly give it 3/10. And that's honestly being generous.

The amount of crosses today that either never got 0.1 meters off the ground & hit the 1st defender or went sailing over heads was unreal, plus every 1st touch is shocking.

We have the biggest budget in the Championship as well. Who's in charge of our player recruitment?

Anyone of these losers who played last season shouldn't be in the team this season, except Michael Smith. They're shite, including Naismith, who has done nothing for 2 seasons

Edited by MrBones

5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

What does it say for andy Irving that he can’t even get into the team? He’s looked good in flashes, in the odd game.. he needs to take a long hard look at himself or he will be at shamrock rovers or some shit soon

He is already at his level!

If your signing policy consists of signing players from forest green rovers, luton, dundee and cambridge, you're not going to have a great team. 

6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

What does it say for andy Irving that he can’t even get into the team? He’s looked good in flashes, in the odd game.. he needs to take a long hard look at himself or he will be at shamrock rovers or some shit soon

What has he done wrong apart from Robbie not fancying him? He will probably leave and go on to better things. Can't believe he can't get in that side.

Kingsley 

Gordon

Soapy 

Ginnely 

Haring 

I'd bin the the rest of them. Naismith included, he has done nothing since he hobbled off at Murrayfield in 2018 

We are gonna struggle to get promoted with this team. We are slow and pedestrian and that's easy to play against 

wattie exploited
19 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Its incredible that Robbie has brought in a large number of players in the summer and we appear pinning all our hopes on Ginnelly being fit again. Ginnelly who's had a decent game vs Dundee and a good 10 minutes against Arbroath is now being held up like a saviour.

How can we have had Frear for a 2 week trial and decide he was good enough.

Why do we need 4 players who are all fighting for the 'deep lying playmaker' but only one for the 'enforcer'. One, it must be said, who hadn't played for 18 months.

Why do we have one decent striker, who now has lost all kinds of form and we're stuck.

lafferty was our last decent striker on I think 19 goals Boyce just hasnt done it enough and misses so many chances every game 

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Exactly.

none of them will be here next year along with  a few others hopefully :rifle:

39 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

none of them will be here next year along with  a few others hopefully :rifle:

Interesting thought...problem is they need to be replaced and the club wont ahve the money for a rebuild, plus there will be some on decent contracts that wont go anywhere unless their wages are matched....he had a chance from nwo to start playing some of the younger players and building a team...bit like Levein when he took charge instead they both go out and buy journeymen dross who are no better than what is already there but who also have no capability to get any better.

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Naisysback said:

Interesting thought...problem is they need to be replaced and the club wont ahve the money for a rebuild, plus there will be some on decent contracts that wont go anywhere unless their wages are matched....he had a chance from nwo to start playing some of the younger players and building a team...bit like Levein when he took charge instead they both go out and buy journeymen dross who are no better than what is already there but who also have no capability to get any better.

we don't seem to have any quality coming through the academy although I would have thought harry Coltrane would have got a chance Naithsmith is on good money ,so is Boyce £6 grand a week and so far not producing it apart from the hibs and rangers game he has done nothing off note  

The problem here is Robbie. Budge panicked and went for the safe easy option. Thought we had a squad to breeze the championship with just a few new editions. However the same soft as s*** attitude is still prevailing. Kingsley and Gordon are successes', Halliday is good enough if he puts his mind to it and Ginnelly seems fine on what little we have seen of him. However the malaise that has been over us since Cathro still cling to the club. The fresh clean broom that Stendell brought must have scared the pants off the old school but I feel it would have been the only way to rid us of this attitude that still prevails. I was sorry to see Stendell go and thought he would have made a long term radical change that we needed but having got Robbie we just have to get on with it. Initial recruitment seemed OK but I'm pretty depressed that we're still stuck in that old safety first cycle. Unless Robbie grows a pair and starts taking a few risks and adopts a little more aggressive approach then it's going to be a long, frustrating season.

On 28/11/2020 at 19:17, JamboAl said:

I think he's missing the notes being passed down from the stand.

I was willing to give RN a fair crack of the whip and maybe still am, but you're right saying he needs to review his approach.  He does not come across as the most inspirational manager and I wonder if that is slowly being transmitted to the team.  Time well tell.

Very astute comment.

15 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Kingsley 

Gordon

Soapy 

Ginnely 

Haring 

I'd bin the the rest of them. Naismith included, he has done nothing since he hobbled off at Murrayfield in 2018 

We are gonna struggle to get promoted with this team. We are slow and pedestrian and that's easy to play against 

Last paragraph says it all.

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Ominous said:

I think we should go for the lad Kyle Turner he looks a good wee player and also weakens Dunfermline.

we should be good enough without weaking any other team that is how under performing our team is still doing :rifle:

On 29/11/2020 at 00:24, jager man said:

What has he done wrong apart from Robbie not fancying him? He will probably leave and go on to better things. Can't believe he can't get in that side.

Weak defensively and far too often tries the world cup pass that gives away possession, really needs to find that balance between not making a sideways pass and not giving the ball away.

11 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

we don't seem to have any quality coming through the academy although I would have thought harry Coltrane would have got a chance Naithsmith is on good money ,so is Boyce £6 grand a week and so far not producing it apart from the hibs and rangers game he has done nothing off note  

Boyce produced in the Rangers and Hibs games because at Ross County, Burton and with NI he played in smaller teams hitting on the counter, he's never played for a big team that has the majority of possession and needs to break down the opposition other than maybe cliftonville at the start of his career.

On 28/11/2020 at 20:45, Naisysback said:

He isnt even getting on the bench so that should tell you that despite how bad the current players are, Moore isnt in RN plans.

Or injured or ill 

12 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

we should be good enough without weaking any other team that is how under performing our team is still doing :rifle:

I have watched him a lot of times when he played for Stranraer and for me he is better than what we have. You are right in saying we should be good enough without weakening other teams, but right now I'm not seeing it.

wattie exploited

on the whole so far our actual football has been crap hopefully it will get better but then again I have been thinking this for the last 3 years :rifle:

wattie exploited
5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I have watched him a lot of times when he played for Stranraer and for me he is better than what we have. You are right in saying we should be good enough without weakening other teams, but right now I'm not seeing it.

on the whole so far our actual football has been crap hopefully it will get better but then again I have been thinking this for the last 3 years :rifle:

33 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I think we should go for the lad Kyle Turner he looks a good wee player and also weakens Dunfermline.

I liked the look of the Centre Back at Dunfermline last week I think he has scored 7 goals already this season looked solid as well Euan Murray cant be any worse than we have at the moment. 

Gordon 

Smith 

Kingsley 

Haring 

Irving 

Are good enough the rest I could not give a toss about including Naismith Boyce Walker Berra . 

There is plenty of players in Scotland who are good enough to play for Hearts and provide more than this bunch of muppets offer 

Ross Stewart  Ross County 

Eamonn Brophy  Kilmarnock 

Liam Polworth  Motherwell 

Euan Murray   Dunfermline

Allan Campbell Motherwell

Ali McCann St J

They would offer more than the lot we have at the moment and would not being paying the same amount out on wages .

Edited by Stu_HMFC

On 28/11/2020 at 19:37, PortonianJambo said:

Shocking decision by RN to disregard Moore,thought he had improved a lot as a player.

6 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Shocking decision by RN to disregard Moore,thought he had improved a lot as a player.

I felt he offered more from out wide than Euan Henderson does. 

Should be in or around the starting 11 he is better than Roberts and Frear . 

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Terrible performance, hopefully the needed wake up call that we need some drive in midfield and pace out wide. Neilson is a good manager but he overthinks his tactics too often. Stretch these pish teams and we'll win games, its as simple as that.

1 minute ago, Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine said:

Terrible performance, hopefully the needed wake up call that we need some drive in midfield and pace out wide. Neilson is a good manager but he overthinks his tactics too often. Stretch these pish teams and we'll win games, its as simple as that.

Just play at a high tempo with lots of movement and any part time team should be run ragged.

The problem is that we don't have the players to do this they are all far too slow and happy to go backwards and sideways most of the time before the lump up the park.

Little or no movement from the forward players doesn't help the midfield either. Nor does the poor crossing from the wings.

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, chrystaf said:

Very astute comment.

Pretty much, him being free from Leveins influence was supposed to be a good thing.
Maybe one of his coaches should be watching the game from up there, not just looking at footage at HT. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Just play at a high tempo with lots of movement and any part time team should be run ragged.

The problem is that we don't have the players to do this they are all far too slow and happy to go backwards and sideways most of the time before the lump up the park.

Little or no movement from the forward players doesn't help the midfield either. Nor does the poor crossing from the wings.

Spot on. Every one of those problems feeds into the others and has a knock on effect. I would rather they fine everything at a quicker pace and then you can accept mistakes, but to go around doing everything at the pace of Jamie Walkers movement and thinking is criminal. 

Can't believe we're going to be going into yet another transfer window having to have a clear out of deadwood before we can bring in anyone. It's madness to repeat this every window. 

You know what, I didn't think I could loath the manager ( Levein)and players the way I did last season ( they just ground me down).......but I'm beginning to get that feeling of dejavu again. At the start of the season I was glad that we could all get a "fresh" start and move on . It's all getting very depressing and this current squad should all hang their heads in shame.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Is Damour still on our books?  Time for a clear out to make way for the window in January.

Unfortuantely he is and allegedly injured. I did read on a thread a while backthat he will be heading back to France in January to join a 2nd tier outfit over there.

It was suggested that his family have already returned to France so hopefully this story is true.

He is obviously not in Robbie's plans although I have to say he would be no worse than most of the current team based on recent performances.

You also have to wonder about players such as Moore, Henderson, Brandon, Cochrane (on loan) what does the future hold for them.

At least a couple of them were given contract extensions why?

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

The squad isn't that far away, we're decent at the back, Haring's improving and between Boyce/Wighton/Naisy there's enough goals there once they get firing. Quality out wide and an athletic midfielder who can get forward are the additions that are required. If you get rid of Damour you're halfway there in terms of the one in/one out policy.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Pretty much, him being free from Leveins influence was supposed to be a good thing.
Maybe one of his coaches should be watching the game from up there, not just looking at footage at HT. 

Are you now saying it's not?  Just asking for a friend.

Edited by JamboAl