hearts squad

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

people keep saying we have a great squad well not after watching the alloa game we are total piss not one player on show to day done himself any justice 

our forwards are shit  their keeper had not one save to make in the second half or extra time 

Roberts is total pants ,our midfield only pass backwards or side to side we have been crying out for a play maker and box to box midfielder for years and its still not been addressed

the only good player that we have is craig gordon 

Boyce is totally not the player every one bangs on about 

the players should be ashamed of them selfs as that today was utter piss 

getting out fought by a part time team who are bottom of the league total joke 

no doubt we will have people on here defending them but why **** knows as this is total shit 

really need a proper forward  and get rid of the shit we have in midfield white is absolutely shit !!!! 

Edited by wattie exploited

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Naisysback

• soonbe110

• Cruyff

Certainly, you'd have to dig really really deep to find any excuses in relation to that **** absolute dross.. 

Some however will be along soon, this is JKB.... 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

Gordon, Smith, Halkett , Haring, Kingsley, Ginnelly, Irving are ok. 

Halkett would be one of the first out the door. Irving has talent but is soft as shite

1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

Gordon, Smith, Halkett , Haring, Kingsley, Ginnelly, Irving are ok. 

For the championship maybe, but I’d say only Gordon, Smith and Haring are premiership quality.

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Halkett would be one of the first out the door. Irving has talent but is soft as shite

Nobody is going to look good surrounded by Lee, Popescu, Frear, Roberts, Naismith, Henderson etc

2 minutes ago, Jethro said:

For the championship maybe, but I’d say only Gordon, Smith and Haring are premiership quality.

Yes, for the Championship. I would add Kingsley to your list. I think he's been good/steady. It can't be much fun playing behind White/Roberts/Frear.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Nobody is going to look good surrounded by Lee, Popescu, Frear, Roberts, Naismith, Henderson etc

What does it say for andy Irving that he can’t even get into the team? He’s looked good in flashes, in the odd game.. he needs to take a long hard look at himself or he will be at shamrock rovers or some shit soon

5 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

This in spades

awfull signings

Can't argue with any criticism aimed at them right now.  That was dire today and if it isn't a watershed moment, then it ****ing well should be.

Robbie has hopefully left them in no uncertain terms we need to see complete change in attitude, application and quality.  If he hasn't, he needs to consider whether this job is too big for him as we are in a mess.

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Absolutely this. The squad is shockingly poor.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, j1964m said:

This squad will not get us promoted 

This is actually starting to become a concern I’ll admit. 
We’re howling bad. Add a short season. A couple more results like this and we’re bang in trouble. 

The second half against Alloa on Tuesday was alarming. Alloa were happy to sit as didn’t want to lose 6-0, and what did they find out that Hearts are hopeless if you sit in. We went through the motions in the second half on Tuesday and it caught up with us today. 

disgraceful stuff in 3.5 seasons of disgraceful stuff from Hearts. It really is demoralising.  

Gordon, Smith, Kingsley and Haring. That’s it. The rest would get us relegated in the Premiership (and kind of did). 

We can say Boyce is this and that but so far he’s utter crap for us. 

Nelly Terraces

Its dogshit. Quality wise I'd honestly give it 3/10. And that's honestly being generous.

The amount of crosses today that either never got 0.1 meters off the ground & hit the 1st defender or went sailing over heads was unreal, plus every 1st touch is shocking.

avhudtheteeshirt

Have to say, watching today's game was a reminder of last season, there was no urgency to speed up the game, making 3/4 passes when 1 would do.

When we did go for the quick ball, we couldn't find our own players.

Robbie will need to get a whip out in training next week, or this will go from bad to worse like last season!!!!

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

What does it say for andy Irving that he can’t even get into the team? He’s looked good in flashes, in the odd game.. he needs to take a long hard look at himself or he will be at shamrock rovers or some shit soon

I agree with this 100%. 

5 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

This in spades

awfull signings

Unfortunately you could also add Berra, Haliday, Walker, Wighton, Moore and White to the list. We are rank rotten. How many additions do we all think we'll need if we do get promoted ? 15 - 20 !! ****ing ridiculous!!

magicjohnston

On paper I thought this squad looked better than the last time we were in the championship, when someone posted the last time we played alloa. How wrong was I!? I'd take that years team over these soft as shite, pedestrian, non-triers, everyday of the week.

I'd give my right arm for the gomis/buaben unit again!:'(

Simply not good enough, frankly they play as if they don't give a feck whether they win or not, non-triers the lot of them.

We're gonna romp the championship, not with this bunch of no hopes, we're not.🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

We’re howling bad. Add a short season. A couple more results like this and we’re bang in trouble. 

Of course its a concern. This bunch of shitebags wont win many battles.

Clueless at how to break teams down.

Clearly no fitter than part timers.

Fukkin raging after that shiteshow.

Spot on! 

Gordon, Smith, haring (when he’s not injured) & Kingsley are the only decent players. 

The rest are has beens at best. 

Toxteth O'Grady
26 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Sadly I think you might be right. They don’t have the hunger or fight about them.

We were going to skoosh this league with this squad everyone said, including myself.

I think the players thought that as well and they just needed to turn up and they'd be too good for the opposition.

They have a real fight on their hands now, and I'm not so sure now that the current lot are really up for the fight.

wattie exploited

there keeper never had one save off note to make  in the second half or extra time 

alloa had more shots on target than us what a joke 

cant remember ever seeing so many crosses either hit to no one , hit the first defender or mostly hit out the park 

naithsmith  looks a shadow of the player he was in his first season , 

and our midfield are terrible at trying to break down a team who are sitting in we cant make more than a few passes unless its going sideways or back the way very disappointing 

a lot off these players are just not good enough and we will be in a fight to get out this league with any more performances like today really must have annoyed my neighbours today with me screaming at the telly watching this pathetic performance even the reliable smith was pants today with his crossing   

36 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s like last season all over again really. We keep thinking it will be fine because we have good players but in actual fact the players are shite. From what I’ve seen so far Dunfermline are certainly looking like they could be more consistent than us!!!

I genuinely can’t see us winning much away from home we are that bad. 

When the players are on ridiculous salaries ( for our standards ) and contracts. Are they really caring if they win lose or draw games? Especially when there's no fans in the ground just now. 

It's been evident for 4 seasons now, the club from board level right down to management and players, is soft as shit! 

We still have a good portion of the players that had us bottom of the Premier league. They proved to us they don't have the fight. The new recruits over the summer are no different. Although I do feel sorry for Craig Gordon and Kingsley. 

It's now showing again in the championship. 

As soon as we come up against a team that want to battle. We don't want to know. 

The past week. We have lost to Dunfermline and Alloa. Twice the opposition have outran us, out fought us, and wanted the game more. 

In both games. We have shown no desire to even match it. Effort is always the least a footballer should be giving each game. 

This current squad will struggle against teams who put in a battle. Not just that we can't match it. Our own game play is absolutely woeful. 2 passes sideways, then one back. 

No creativity in midfield. No pace ALL over the park. Not one player willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck. (Don't even say Naismith!) 

I'm not the only one that has said this, but we could toil to get out of this league if the attitude doesn't change, and change quick!

50 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Gordon, Smith and  Haring are the only ones for me that have the required quality. The rest are so inconsistent it’s unreal. 

Kingsley I’d add to that 

3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Gordon , Smith and Haring are only decent ones the rest are pish or way way way off form.

See my post above , ( honest I’m not him) 😃

53 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Everyone saying last month we had a top 6 premier league team 🙈🙈

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

See my post above , ( honest I’m not him) 😃

No I agree I knew there was somebody I left out.Thats the four I said after Dunfermline game even though Gordon was all over the place that game.

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Everyone saying last month we had a top 6 premier league team 🙈🙈

Blinkered by the Hibs result in a match that both teams were largely absolute shite.

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

people keep saying we have a great squad well not after watching the alloa game we are total piss not one player on show to day done himself any justice 

our forwards are shit  their keeper had not one save to make in the second half or extra time 

Roberts is total pants ,our midfield only pass backwards or side to side we have been crying out for a play maker and box to box midfielder for years and its still not been addressed

no doubt we will have people on here defending them but why **** knows as this is total shit 

really need a proper forward  and get rid of the shit we have in midfield white is absolutely shit !!!! 

Can't argue with any of that. 

Today was an embarrassment but it didn't surprise me at all. 

It's been coming for ages. 

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

No I agree I knew there was somebody I left out.Thats the four I said after Dunfermline game even though Gordon was all over the place that game.

Gordon having a poor game is so infrequent he gets a free pass , I’m still trying to get it into my mind that when teams are attacking we have a keeper again ( even his back up has been solid) 

Its incredible that Robbie has brought in a large number of players in the summer and we appear pinning all our hopes on Ginnelly being fit again. Ginnelly who's had a decent game vs Dundee and a good 10 minutes against Arbroath is now being held up like a saviour.

How can we have had Frear for a 2 week trial and decide he was good enough.

Why do we need 4 players who are all fighting for the 'deep lying playmaker' but only one for the 'enforcer'. One, it must be said, who hadn't played for 18 months.

Why do we have one decent striker, who now has lost all kinds of form and we're stuck.

rudi must stay

Promotion all comes down to whether the likes of Walker, Boyce and Roberts want it enough, they can make the difference. We have enough talent in defence and a competitive midfield, it's on them. I hope we can bring in another striker 

58 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Correct.  You need a team capable of winning home and away consistently.

This abject group of losers will see us finish 3rd or 4th at best.

Just now, hearts00 said:

Gordon, Smith, Kingsley and Haring. That’s it. The rest would get us relegated in the Premiership (and kind of did). 

We can say Boyce is this and that but so far he’s utter crap for us. 

Boyce was signed to play in an attacking style. He was pretty decent under Stendel but now he's had to change his mind-set as tactics by Neilson (Levein in disguise) make for a totally different kind of football. I wouldn't be surprised if he was excited by Stendel being here at the time as he decided to turn Aberdeen down for us instead. Wonder what's going through his head now? Regret?

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

On paper we have a few decent players, don't become internationals by being shit, the problem is the players don't seem interested, outwith 1 or 2 of them (haring and Smith) they show no desire to win a 50/50 no motivation going forward and absolutely no creativity or forward thinking, it looks like most of them don't want to be here tbh 

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Promotion all comes down to whether the likes of Walker, Boyce and Roberts want it enough, they can make the difference. 

If that's the case then we're ****ed. 

Seen nothing from Walker or Roberts to show that they are particularly willing or capable tbh. 

Still hopeful Boyce will come good, but that's based on his CV and ignoring the fact that he's missed absolute sitters in almost every game this year. 

Our creative and attacking options are woeful. The balance is all wrong.

We are shoehorning Walker and Naismith into the team when neither should be playing....both have been shit for the majority of the matches since last August.

The only players with any real place today......White, Wighton and Roberts contributed absolutely nothing for the time they were on the pitch.

Robbie Neilson has to have a good look at his part in the way we are playing. It’s a disgrace we are starting matches with one guy up front on his own.....and it’s a guy who is ridiculously low in confidence.

The failure to sign another striker during the window could be a costly, costly mistake.

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

If that's the case then we're ****ed. 

Seen nothing from Walker or Roberts to show that they are particularly willing or capable tbh. 

Still hopeful Boyce will come good, but that's based on his CV and ignoring the fact that he's missed absolute sitters in almost every game this year. 

Walker had a great pre season and when he can't be bothered makes the difference. Add in Wighton too, what's happened to him 

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Our creative and attacking options are woeful. The balance is all wrong.

We are shoehorning Walker and Naismith into the team when neither should be playing....both have been shit for the majority of the matches since last August.

The only players with any real place today......White, Wighton and Roberts contributed absolutely nothing for the time they were on the pitch.

Robbie Neilson has to have a good look at his part in the way we are playing. It’s a disgrace we are starting matches with one guy up front on his own.....and it’s a guy who is ridiculously low in confidence.

The failure to sign another striker during the window could be a costly, costly mistake.

I think he's missing the notes being passed down from the stand.

I was willing to give RN a fair crack of the whip and maybe still am, but you're right saying he needs to review his approach.  He does not come across as the most inspirational manager and I wonder if that is slowly being transmitted to the team.  Time well tell.

49 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

We were going to skoosh this league with this squad everyone said, including myself.

I think the players thought that as well and they just needed to turn up and they'd be too good for the opposition.

They have a real fight on their hands now, and I'm not so sure now that the current lot are really up for the fight.

I don't think the layers lack fight : I think there is a problem with RN and his style of football - are the players buying into it ? Either way we're back to the stench of the Levein years because something is seriously wrong given the string of dire performances this season against the most modest opposition. 

We aren't going to lose many goals this season so we need to start putting the ball in the net away from home.Who and how is hard to see.Boyce has the credentials but the quality of crossing is absolutely shocking in nearly every game.Moore must be worth a try as the alternatives don't seem to have the pace to take a man on.I'd also like to see Kingsley pushing up the park a bit as I can't really see what he is contributing going forward.3 goals game at home will see us picking up nearly all the points but we must start scoring away from home.2 up front would surely help.