• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Deevers

• Thomaso

• David McCaig

4 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

What has happened to him? He’s been utterly dreadful in this second spell.

His second spell???

He was absolutely murder for about a year before he left us!!

Promising as a kid but his attitude and work rate have let him down badly.

Should never have resigned him. 

Edited by Lambo85

He was awful for the last year of his first spell but apparently thats due to the team he was in.

He has been dreadful in his second spell but apparently its cause he was injured and just needed time.

The alternative view is he is chicken hearted and has a stinking attitude.

Alternative view looks more accurate.

It's exasperating watching him. His hunger and attitude are sorely lacking.

Remember when he was a dynamic and exciting attacker? Another one who is regressing at an alarming rate. Seems to be getting picked based on former glories

Absolutely embarrassing from a so called Hearts fan. His attitude stinks. I would be asking him at the end if he thinks that was acceptable today. He should be sitting in the stand for a few weeks.

6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

His attitude is appalling. That's the main issue.

It has been since he got wind of Rangers being interested first time round. 

Young Callum Morrison is on fire at Falkirk just now. A young lad who showed flashes of what he could do when playing for us but just didn’t have any kind of consistency.

He’s gone to Falkirk with the right attitude, right commitment and he is knocking in the goals for them and their fans reckon he’s the best player in their squad. 

Would much rather have him in this team at the moment than Walker, Frier and Roberts combined!!

Parttimer1874
Just now, Lambo85 said:

Young Callum Morrison is on fire at Falkirk just now. A young lad who showed flashes of what he could do when playing for us but just didn’t have any kind of consistency.

He’s gone to Falkirk with the right attitude, right commitment and he is knocking in the goals for them and their fans reckon he’s the best player in their squad. 

Would much rather have him in this team at the moment than Walker, Frier and Roberts combined!!

Steady. Morrison was terrible for us and him banging in goals in league one isn’t going to convince me otherwise I’m afraid. 

Luscious Laryea

To be honest I think his time playing at any reasonable level has passed. A cycle of injuries have clearly affected his pace and he's tentative every time an opponent comes anywhere near him.

On another note his attitude has been poor for a while now, much of which was caused by his agent filling his head with nonsense.

Get rid.

jack D and coke

I’ve long defended Jamie but it’s over im afraid. He’s possibly not fully fit and carrying niggles nowadays but he’s way short of what we need. 
Im not sure where his career goes from here but he’s done at this level. 

An absolute joke of a signing, a complete shell of the player he was and pretty much the first guy (apart from Damour) I'd get rid of.

A prime example of our recruitment of the last few years at work.

Tennant's  6's

Poor player, weak, slow, uninterested, lacking any kind of spark or personality on the park. 

One of many in that category though...

Luscious Laryea
2 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

100% this - Morrison always had talent but had some poor decision making which can be coached easily enough. Bad decision to let him go.

Ainsley Harriott

The clue was in the fact he couldn't get a game at Wigan then couldn't get a game at Peterborough. The fact we brought him back was no more than sentimental shite the lad was finished years ago

He was as bad as this before he left. To think we stifled £1M from Rangers.

A changing room with men is what's needed. Men!!!

Walker's a footballing wimp!

3 minutes ago, Parttimer1874 said:

Steady. Morrison was terrible for us and him banging in goals in league one isn’t going to convince me otherwise I’m afraid. 

He had his poor games mate but he was part of a poor team and playing under a shite manager.

Plus he was only 19 when he was playing for us.

Would much rather have him at the moment for some pace and commitment that Walker or Frier or Roberts. 

I don’t like singling out players but he is absolutely dreadful.  How on earth can he be so ineffective.  A waste of a jersey (like many others) .  Time to get Moore etc a chance than rely on players like Walker who add little and sometimes nothing to the game.

It’s his last year of his contract so please god let’s just move on

27 years old and absolutely finished. Done absolutely nothing since about 2016. 

How many more years has he got on his contract here? Another one on a cushty long term deal from Levein. 

Won't play as high as Scottish Championship after he leaves here. 

It was his job to drop his shoulder,  create some space, beat a man, link up play, maybe grab a goal.  He did none of these things,  none,  against part time opposition!    This is our wider challenge - too many players who lack heart and step up when needed.

There will be players, like Walker etc, who have won a watch because the fans are not at the games, as without doubt they would be getting a few home truths told.

not that I’m saying we should all put pressure when things go wrong, but players who look like they couldn’t care less over loads of game need to be told because the manger obviously isn’t.

06C0EF3F-A2DB-40B0-9203-AE871091BF64.jpeg

lost in space
3 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Lazy petulant man-child. A disgrace to the jersey. 

Hey!!!! I called him that last week!! How dare you use my description of him. I suppose i should have bought the copyright.

jambogirlglasgow
Just now, lost in space said:

Hey!!!! I called him that last week!! How dare you use my description of him. I suppose i should have bought the copyright.

Sorry! Don’t remember seeing that last week but hardly surprising as we’ve both been watching the same player and that’s what he is. 

Nelly Terraces

A Peterborough reject.

He looks it as well. Be lucky to get into any other team in the league we're in, never mind any in the SPL.

As far as I can see Jamie Walker retired already, he's been absolutely phoning it in since he came back. 

Need to get rid asap. Not keen on topping up his retirement pot any further. Let Motherwell or Dundee do that for him instead. 

He really doesn't have the mentality of someone who will dig deep when we need a result. Most of his recent performances have been utterly pathetic. 

Parttimer1874
8 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

27 years old and absolutely finished. Done absolutely nothing since about 2016. 

How many more years has he got on his contract here? Another one on a cushty long term deal from Levein. 

Won't play as high as Scottish Championship after he leaves here. 

I used to get pelters on here for suggesting he’d never play at a higher level than Hearts. I’d rather have Sam Nicholson tbh. 

Parttimer1874
12 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

He had his poor games mate but he was part of a poor team and playing under a shite manager.

Plus he was only 19 when he was playing for us.

Would much rather have him at the moment for some pace and commitment that Walker or Frier or Roberts. 

I’m not defending those three but Morrison would not be an improvement. His final ball was abysmal. What’s happened to Lewis Moore? He’s disappeared. 

Walker's attitude is shocking and he clearly doesn't look after himself well enough. He strikes me as somebody who does the bare minimum.

magicjohnston

Thought he looked really commited and decent, especially seemed to be more defensively committed when he first came back. Then got injured at motherwell, and hasn't been the same since he came back from injury. :(

Walker will be playing for Airdrie or someone similar in 12-18 months. Nowhere near the standard we need anymore and he has contributed next to nothing since he has come back. 

Said at that time last summer we shouldn’t resign him. Was a great prospect during 2013-2015 but that was it. 

Giving him a 3 year deal was just criminal.