Budge.

The Roller

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Because the only tiny little minority that actually give a **** is pretty much pedantic little you?

I have no idea how your reply relates to anything in the post you replied to.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Francis Albert

• NANOJAMBO

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Because the only tiny little minority that actually give a **** is pretty much pedantic little you?

On the other hand, the likes of you give her a free ride. So your moral high ground is a very small piece of turf

2 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Nah mate never any answers. Just negatives and vitriol. Must be quite a sad way to exist?

They're only happy when they are sad or unhappy - and that takes a bit of doing.

Distressing that the “we’ve always been crap so we might as well continue to be crap” mentality actually seems quite widespread, to judge from this thread. People with no expectation of Scotland’s wannabe third biggest club other than that it will sell them a seat from which to watch us drawing with Hamilton.

How grateful Budge and Levein must have been for this section of our support over the last five seasons. No pressure, no need to do anything other than issue a vague “jam tomorrow” statement every now and again and carry on failing. And with supporters like this, why on earth would the players give a **** about anything?

The Hogfather

It's almost as if a lack of accountability has bred a culture of failure at Hearts. It's ok, though. Pledges will still roll in and season tickets will continue to sell so why give a shit that we're mired in the Championship under her stewardship.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

As a business we are pretty good, as a football team shit. 

Its obvious she doesn't know about football but has eventually admitted that,  later than ideal. 

She must have a good laugh reading the business experts on these threads as she counts her millions. 

I wish people would move on though. 

But we can't and even if we get to the top of the Premier,  win cups,  folk would still have a good moan.

Folk just haven't got the stones these days to cope with adversity, even in the slightest 

1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

A word with who exactly? It’s this “we’ve underachieved” shite. What is your definition of “achieved” ?

By mine it’s the odd cup in 60 years? It’s like trotting out the old “sleeping giant” nonsense. We are what we are. And frankly with recent history we’re lucky to be what we are.

Yes by and large we’ve always been fairly disappointing but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t want more success. 

No one is really interested reading how bad we were in the 70’s and how this suffering should be felt by all hearts fans for eternity. In any other business all these useless folk would be shown the door. 

9 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

It's almost as if a lack of accountability has bred a culture of failure at Hearts. It's ok, though. Pledges will still roll in and season tickets will continue to sell so why give a shit that we're mired in the Championship under her stewardship.

Have you pledged and renewed?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
33 minutes ago, leginten said:

Distressing that the “we’ve always been crap so we might as well continue to be crap” mentality actually seems quite widespread, to judge from this thread. People with no expectation of Scotland’s wannabe third biggest club other than that it will sell them a seat from which to watch us drawing with Hamilton.

How grateful Budge and Levein must have been for this section of our support over the last five seasons. No pressure, no need to do anything other than issue a vague “jam tomorrow” statement every now and again and carry on failing. And with supporters like this, why on earth would the players give a **** about anything?

The reason both of them lasted for so long was because of the chunk of wimps in our support 

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Anyone remember when watching Hearts used to be fun?   

Last time in the Championship?

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The reason both of them lasted for so long was because of the chunk of wimps in our support 

We’re all getting the club they deserve.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

I think most are intelligent enough to know that right now isn’t the time to try and oust the person(s) who is / are ensuing we are financially solvent through the greatest crisis since WW2. 

that would be almost as dumb as the legions of morons wondering why colds and flu have not spread as much this year. 

We will win the league and possibly the cup.

Edited by kingantti1874

So,  to summarise - has Ann now officially graduated from the  JKB university with a diploma in "They used to love me, but it's all over now" ?        Is so, she joins previous illustrious graduates Wallace Mercer, Chris Robinson and Vladimir Romanov.

Seems to be par for the course if you own Hearts.     Makes you wonder if FoH will graduate too ?  :whistling:

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Have you pledged and renewed?

I was a pledger, I am a current season ticket holder.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think most are intelligent enough to know that right now isn’t the time to try and oust the person(s) who is / are ensuing we are financially solvent through the greatest crisis since WW2. 

that would be almost as dumb as the legions of morons wondering why colds and flu have not spread as much this year. 

We will win the league and possibly the cup.

Are we financially solvent? There seems to be quite the reliance on benefactors pumping cash into the club.

Whether we oust her now or in 6 months time, the fact remains that her stewardship has raised some genuine concerns around certain aspects of her running of the club. And that's before you examine the decline on the footballing side.

5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Are we financially solvent? There seems to be quite the reliance on benefactors pumping cash into the club.

Whether we oust her now or in 6 months time, the fact remains that her stewardship has raised some genuine concerns around certain aspects of her running of the club. And that's before you examine the decline on the footballing side.

What are your plans for the ousting?

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

What are your plans for the ousting?

Why should I have plans for an 'ousting'? A growing number of the supporters are losing faith in her and her running of the club. How long does she stick around while her popularity starts to wane further? I'm not expecting you to answer any of these questions by the way, I know it doesn't fit your mantra to actually address criticisms of the hierarchy.

4 hours ago, The Fonz said:

In almost 40 years we'd been relegated once, with a 15 point deduction and a team of kids. Until last season when we went down with the most expensive team to ever go down from the Scottish premiership. 

There might be a discussion to be had around can we expect to finish top 4 every year and if that's a reasonable expectation. But to pretend the last few years is anything other than gross mismanagement on a scale we've never seen before is ridiculous. 

As a club we've underachieved regularly, but never to this extent. Anyone thinking that the current shitshow is remotely acceptable because we have had poor seasons in the past needs to have a word. 

Pretty much agree with that.

4 hours ago, on&up2017 said:

Well said that man!
We are soft as 💩 from the core out. We thousands of supporters bear the brunt of what we as a club have become in the AB years. Football has taken a back seat, it’s all about corporate & being P f’ing C.

Don't with this.

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I laugh every time someone mentions the investment like its a bad thing 😂 and then neglects to mention the capital investment in infrastructure 😂 we are pretty solvent, if you net off the one off investment in infrastructure against the investment provided then we make a profit.. that infrastructure would have had us on course to have the biggest t/o in the clubs history this year were it not for the pandemic..we will reap the benefits for years to come..

it’s pretty funny, shitloads of wankers on hibs net make the same, exceptionally stupid point.

that doesn’t undermine the performance on the pitch, which needs to improve.. massively 

Edited by kingantti1874

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Why should I have plans for an 'ousting'? A growing number of the supporters are losing faith in her and her running of the club. How long does she stick around while her popularity starts to wane further? I'm not expecting you to answer any of these questions by the way, I know it doesn't fit your mantra to actually address criticisms of the hierarchy.

Her popularity will certainly continue to wane if we keep losing. However, my view is the current crisis is not the time to remove the person, and possibly the benefactors she appears to have brought on board over the years, that currently keep us financially afloat. 

I said about a year ago that I thought she should, and would, go if we were relegated. However, that was prior to the existential threat of covid. 

In terms of repeated chants you are quite the star yourself by the way. 

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I laugh every time someone mentions the investment like its a bad thing and then neglects to mention the capital investment in infrastructure 😂

it’s pretty funny, shitloads of wankers on hibs net make the same, exceptionally stupid point.. 

When she took over, the club was to be self sufficient. The club relies on FOH subs and benefactors to keep it profitable.

When you talk about the capital investment in infrastructure, do you mean the stand that was around £10m over budget? Or the £4m in the academy that's yet to yield one homegrown talent since it was overhauled by the fraud in 2015? Or the £1m pitch that was ruined when we held a free concert at Tynecastle?

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Her popularity will certainly continue to wane if we keep losing. However, my view is the current crisis is not the time to remove the person, and possibly the benefactors she appears to have brought on board over the years, that currently keep us financially afloat. 

I said about a year ago that I thought she should, and would, go if we were relegated. However, that was prior to the existential threat of covid. 

Which, as I'm sure you already know, is why I've not said we should demand she goes now. We keep hearing that the benefactors aren't going anywhere when she does step down, is that not the case?

If we're reliant on benefactors to keep Hearts financially afloat, is that not a bit worrying? And does that not go against the model she wanted to put into place at the very beginning?

I make no apologies for being annoyed at the position the football club finds itself in and it's fairly obvious where the common denominator for the constant decline is.

Edited by Nunya Business

Francis Albert
26 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

When she took over, the club was to be self sufficient. The club relies on FOH subs and benefactors to keep it profitable.

When you talk about the capital investment in infrastructure, do you mean the stand that was around £10m over budget? Or the £4m in the academy that's yet to yield one homegrown talent since it was overhauled by the fraud in 2015? Or the £1m pitch that was ruined when we held a free concert at Tynecastle?

Which, as I'm sure you already know, is why I've not said we should demand she goes now. We keep hearing that the benefactors aren't going anywhere when she does step down, is that not the case?

If we're reliant on benefactors to keep Hearts financially afloat, is that not a bit worrying? And does that not go against the model she wanted to put into place at the very beginning?

I make no apologies for being annoyed at the position the football club finds itself in and it's fairly obvious where the common denominator for the constant decline 

Common denominator? Not sure. Ann? FOH?  The wider fan base who have continued to support?  

4 hours ago, The Fonz said:

Achievement relative to resources available and size of club for Hearts would have us in the top 4 and challenging for cups, sometimes we'll fall short but not getting relegated from the league short. 

It seems like you're trying to suggest that playing in the championship and losing cup games to Alloa is par for the course for Hearts as a club. It's not. 

The club is at a complete low point just now and it goes way beyond "aye well we've only won 3 cups in the last 60 years, so oh well..."

Correct,  it isn't good enough,  when you look at dun utd winning more than us ?     Look at the size of them ...we punch well below our weight,  there's been a lot of reasons for that, inc the last few seasons,    but its nothing new       but I wish we could compete at  a higher level  but we need  to get this covid, out the way first,    and get the atmosphere back to the ground, how we do that , firstly by promotion , and get people in that want tyney, to be like it used to be!!!  AGGRESSIVE !!aplace other teams will hate......get the fans together?    Something that's needed quickly ....🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

WAS a pledger!  Not Now?  A FoH pledger?

Is your current ST with Hearts?

If a benefactor were to prop you up financially, would you spend the donations or just let the money sit in the bank (making the donations pointless)?

As regards ousting her, the club might not be here if it were not for her and I imagine a lot of other clubs, and their supporters, are more than a little envious of what she (and the benefactors she introduced) have contributed on our behalf over recent years.  Do not bite the hand that feeds you!

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What is clear to me is that Mrs Budge may be a successful business woman to an extent but she has not excelled at running a football club.  Putting all her trust in Levein might have looked like a good investment but the gamble failed when Neilson parted the first time.  Too many underachieving coaches with minimal experience and a pool of journeymen players.  This current squad appears to be no better than those that went before.

My worry is that FOH will achieve little better.

FOH contributors have been swindled under false pretenses IMO. Before anyone starts of course I haven't contributed a penny match tickets food bets merchandise is enough thanks. Like I've said on here numerous times put ur money to better use invest it. This bunch of clowns just pissing the cash away on rubbish from stands to pitches to managers and players etc etc. Or we can bury our heads in the sand pretend we r the 3rd force still and the wimmin are doin well

The Hogfather
9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Common denominator? Not sure. Ann? FOH?  The wider fan base who have continued to support?  

As far as I’m aware, the Foundation is not in charge of the football club, nor are the wider fan base who continue to plough money into a model that has seen far more failures than successes. 

8 hours ago, JamboAl said:

WAS a pledger!  Not Now?  A FoH pledger?

Is your current ST with Hearts?

If a benefactor were to prop you up financially, would you spend the donations or just let the money sit in the bank (making the donations pointless)?

As regards ousting her, the club might not be here if it were not for her and I imagine a lot of other clubs, and their supporters, are more than a little envious of what she (and the benefactors she introduced) have contributed on our behalf over recent years.  Do not bite the hand that feeds you!

Yes, my season ticket is for the Main Stand, and I’ve had to produce a screenshot of my eTickets page about three times to people who can’t grasp that Hearts supporters can be anything other than delighted at her running of the football club. 

If a benefactor had to prop me up after having had £11m of donations, after giving it big licks about being self sufficient, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear some people questioning why that isn’t the case. 

I doubt many clubs are jealous of Hearts right now, but whatever helps you through each day. 

41 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

As far as I’m aware, the Foundation is not in charge of the football club, nor are the wider fan base who continue to plough money into a model that has seen far more failures than successes.

Did I say the Foundation is in charge?
Yes, my season ticket is for the Main Stand, and I’ve had to produce a screenshot of my eTickets page about three times to people who can’t grasp that Hearts supporters can be anything other than delighted at her running of the football club. 
The main stand at Tynecastle?

If a benefactor had to prop me up after having had £11m of donations, after giving it big licks about being self sufficient, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear some people questioning why that isn’t the case. 
That's not what I asked.  Please answer the question without body swerves.  Would you spend to try and help your life or would let it lie in (say) a Bank?

I doubt many clubs are jealous of Hearts right now, but whatever helps you through each day. 

I did not suggest any clubs were jealous of Hearts.  I said they might be ....(see below)

more than a little envious of what she (and the benefactors she introduced) have contributed on our behalf over recent years.

Can you answer without twisting and wriggling.

The Hogfather
32 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I did not suggest any clubs were jealous of Hearts.  I said they might be ....(see below)

more than a little envious of what she (and the benefactors she introduced) have contributed on our behalf over recent years.

Can you answer without twisting and wriggling.

News flash mate, no-one is going to be envious of whatever she has contributed while we’re dicking about in the Championship. 

Yes, the Main Stand at Tynecastle. You might be the kind of oddball who would think about masquerading on a rival teams forum, but I have a life. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
39 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

News flash mate, no-one is going to be envious of whatever she has contributed while we’re dicking about in the Championship. 

Yes, the Main Stand at Tynecastle. You might be the kind of oddball who would think about masquerading on a rival teams forum, but I have a life. 

He is masquerading on a rival team’s forum

39 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

You haven't answered the questions.  I am wondering why.

BTW AB has not been on the field playing recently.  What you have said suggests she would only be doing a good job if we are winning and that we are not always. is partly due to the fact that we have been acquiring players within our affordability ie  NOT going down the Romanov route and all but killing the club.  I agree even with the players we do have we should be doing much better.

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You haven't answered the questions.  I am wondering why.

BTW AB has not been on the field playing recently.  What you have said suggests she would only be doing a good job if we are winning and that we are not always. is partly due to the fact that we have been acquiring players within our affordability ie  NOT going down the Romanov route and all but killing the club.  I agree even with the players we do have we should be doing much better.

I’m not answering your questions because, quite frankly, I don’t believe you’re worth me answering your stupid and irrelevant questions. 

The chairperson of this club has overseen 4 years of constant decline while the fans continue to pump hard earned money into the Foundation and through season tickets, match tickets, merchandise and hospitality. That narrative might not fit your agenda, but it’s painfully obvious to anyone with eyes. 

But yeah, fans will be jealous of her bringing in benefactors money to piss up against a wall on overpaid duds and a failing academy. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

I’m not answering your questions because, quite frankly, I don’t believe you’re worth me answering your stupid and irrelevant questions. 

The chairperson of this club has overseen 4 years of constant decline while the fans continue to pump hard earned money into the Foundation and through season tickets, match tickets, merchandise and hospitality. That narrative might not fit your agenda, but it’s painfully obvious to anyone with eyes. 

But yeah, fans will be jealous of her bringing in benefactors money to piss up against a wall on overpaid duds and a failing academy. 

Don’t even get sucked into this shite mate. Same routine every time.

The Hogfather
17 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He is masquerading on a rival team’s forum

You may be right here, I don’t know of a single PHM who is of a mind to defend the absolute mess we’ve become. 

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

You may be right here, I don’t know of a single PHM who is of a mind to defend the absolute mess we’ve become. 

Be careful what you wish for. The grass often isn't greener on the other side of the fence. Budge has made blunders and been a little starstruck by, and a lot over-reliant on Levein certainly. However, she clearly has the faith of the benefactors and it has been their money not FOH which has to an extent been squandered. I cannot really comprehend how she managed to repeat the Cathro error with Stendel, right down to the same mid-season tactical volte-face, but it happened and she didn't hold her nerve this time either...and has opted for the "safe hands" of Neilson...Defend, Attack, defend, attack, Neilson, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, Neilson ---- we do seem to just lurch from one extreme to the other...

I'm an FOH donor but I'm not actually in overly much of a hurry to see FOH take over control of Hearts. I'd like to see a bit of warchest built up first, as if the decision is to be taken to set a new course, there will be costs involved...

Edited by Spellczech

Budge could bring a billion pounds into the club through 'her' benefactors and we would still be failing on the pitch.

Edited by i8hibsh

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge could bring a billion pounds into the club through 'her' benefactors and we would still be failing on the pitch.

Old Vlad, for whom I am eternally grateful to at another time of near disaster, looked for local investment in the club but this was pretty unrealistic after a few months of ownership! Vlad did not really attract any investment through his actions. You might be right re the footballing side as it is pretty shite but it's a bit disingenuous to not see that certain actions can bring people on board.

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If the money was endless, Budge would give them goal bonus contracts for opposition goals as long as they tried their best.

The Hogfather
34 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Be careful what you wish for. The grass often isn't greener on the other side of the fence. Budge has made blunders and been a little starstruck by, and a lot over-reliant on Levein certainly. However, she clearly has the faith of the benefactors and it has been their money not FOH which has to an extent been squandered. I cannot really comprehend how she managed to repeat the Cathro error with Stendel, right down to the same mid-season tactical volte-face, but it happened and she didn't hold her nerve this time either...and has opted for the "safe hands" of Neilson...Defend, Attack, defend, attack, Neilson, Cathro, Levein, Stendel, Neilson ---- we do seem to just lurch from one extreme to the other...

I'm an FOH donor but I'm not actually in overly much of a hurry to see FOH take over control of Hearts. I'd like to see a bit of warchest built up first, as if the decision is to be taken to set a new course, there will be costs involved...

And that’s the issue, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of plan in place to push us on. It’s just lurching from one situation to the next. 

For the sake of the football club, we need a fresh start and a fresh approach. Whatever anyone’s criticisms of the previous regime are, we were never in any danger of relegation. We’re a football club with so much potential and it’s just one horrendous situation after the next. 

18 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I wonder how many hours have been wasted going round in circles on Kickback. 

Be more than the collective turnover for 6 years 

A bit like the club going round in circles with Levein and Neilson.

6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

And that’s the issue, there doesn’t seem to be any kind of plan in place to push us on. It’s just lurching from one situation to the next. 

For the sake of the football club, we need a fresh start and a fresh approach. Whatever anyone’s criticisms of the previous regime are, we were never in any danger of relegation. We’re a football club with so much potential and it’s just one horrendous situation after the next. 

"Plans are great, until they go wrong". Unfortunately until one of us wins the Euromillions we can only watch in frustration as the millionaires make silly errors. Better to be lucky than smart!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

"Plans are great, until they go wrong". Unfortunately until one of us wins the Euromillions we can only watch in frustration as the millionaires make silly errors. Better to be lucky than smart!

We’re heading rapidly towards a decade of mediocrity. Even the Main Stand - it’s gone way over the estimates and it’s not like she’s paid for it.

The benefactors are her bullet proof vest. But the fact is, we’re only going backwards despite their money 

15 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Surely you must have a thought process to how you wish to proceed after you oust her? Thats especially important during a time of global crisis. You can’t have the thought process of get her out thats all I want , then its up to you lot to sort it , you must have an idea what you want after or where you want to go. (Football side apart) 

Why are you no longer a pledger? 

kingantti1874
15 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Its a really really simple point. we aren’t really dependent on benefactors to keep the club afloat are we! . If we didn’t have the money provided by our benefactors  we wouldn’t have spent the money. Understand? 

You have a valid point when you question if the money could have been used more effectively, I don’t think ANYONE would question that - but that point gets lost in amongst some drivel..

hibs.net pish repeated by hearts fans

The Hogfather
48 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive for something better. Some people might be content with mediocrity but others are keen for the clubs potential to actually be filled.

30 minutes ago, sadj said:

Surely you must have a thought process to how you wish to proceed after you oust her? Thats especially important during a time of global crisis. You can’t have the thought process of get her out thats all I want , then its up to you lot to sort it , you must have an idea what you want after or where you want to go. (Football side apart) 

Why are you no longer a pledger? 

Disillusionment mostly. The Foundation is more beholden to the club than I feel comfortable with. Their do nothing attitude when we were all screaming for Leveins head was pretty telling for me. Happy to take the plaudits, not so good at actually putting their head above the parapet when things aren’t going so well. 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Its a really really simple point. we aren’t really dependent on benefactors to keep the club afloat are we! . If we didn’t have the money provided by our benefactors  we wouldn’t have spent the money. Understand? 

You have a valid point when you question if the money could have been used more effectively, I don’t think ANYONE would question that - but that point gets lost in amongst some drivel..

hibs.net pish repeated by hearts fans

Who said afloat? I didn’t. I said profitable. If it’s not a big deal that we use benefactors money, then it wouldn’t be a big deal if James Anderson walked when Ann left, would it? Since we wouldn’t spend the money we don’t have.  

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of what is being said on Hibs.net, their opinions on anything don’t interest me in the slightest. 

10 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive for something better. Some people might be content with mediocrity but others are keen for the clubs potential to actually be filled.

Disillusionment mostly. The Foundation is more beholden to the club than I feel comfortable with. Their do nothing attitude when we were all screaming for Leveins head was pretty telling for me. Happy to take the plaudits, not so good at actually putting their head above the parapet when things aren’t going so well. 

Fair enough. Not sure beholden to the club is correct they are should be one and the same. I also get where you are coming from about doing nothing but I think thats a difficult thing without alienating people on either side. You jump up and down piblicly you piss pledgers off , you do nothing publicly you piss off pledgers. I dont think looking at the FoH as a means to voice the concerns of a percentage is what it shiuld be for. When you stop pledging does it ask why? If so then i assume any pledgers who stopped and said why would have quietly been mentioned 

19 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

That's why % shareholdings are important in business - they make the difference between having no real voice, influence and control. Prior to June FOH had no real voice, now you could say they have influence, but they don't yet have control.

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Fair enough. Not sure beholden to the club is correct they are should be one and the same. I also get where you are coming from about doing nothing but I think thats a difficult thing without alienating people on either side. You jump up and down piblicly you piss pledgers off , you do nothing publicly you piss off pledgers. I dont think looking at the FoH as a means to voice the concerns of a percentage is what it shiuld be for. When you stop pledging does it ask why? If so then i assume any pledgers who stopped and said why would have quietly been mentioned 

I just cancelled my DD with bank, so couldn't tell you. The Foundation comes across as nothing more than a vehicle to ask people for money, when it comes to matters of serious importance. In my eyes, and maybe the eyes of others but I won't pretend to speak for them, the Foundation has a duty to represent the fans in matters pertaining to the clubs future.

Does anyone think it's appropriate that the Foundation have to ask Hearts permission before they make a statement?