Sportsound now

Horatio Caine

Horatio Caine
Just now, otterjohn said:

Whats it about Horatio?

English grilling Doncaster on the delayed accounts - ND stalled on answering.  There had been other stuff I think but I came late into the conversation

Just now, Horatio Caine said:

English grilling Doncaster on the delayed accounts - ND stalled on answering.  There had been other stuff I think but I came late into the conversation

Cheers Mate

ToadKiller Dog

According to the Aberdeen survey 95% said they would follow rules, easy to say that to a survey after a few drinks before the game not so  ?.

80% sheep would travel to the game by car yeah ,so would mean car sharing and maybe covid sharing .

The guy from hearts is on the show also, haven't sooke to him as yet.

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

5 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

The more I listen to Doncaster, the more I dislike him.

complete arsehole. arrogant and doesn't listen. given the way he argues and negotiates I'm in no way surprised the game lacks sponsors.

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Cormack says Jason Leitch is "scaremongering" "alarmist" and "deflecting". 

Cormack is an absolute walloper. 

Andrew McKinley talking to the Government. Spoke today. Says they are open to fans in grounds but its 'not time'. 

Despite not being included in SPFL/ SFA discussions.

"I have my own channels". 

Edited by Mikey1874

8 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

The more I listen to Doncaster, the more I dislike him.

Me too, and I must say, I'd hardly have thought it possible to dislike him more!

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Andrew McKinley talking to the Government.

Seems much more mature and sensible than Doncaster and Cormack.

ToadKiller Dog

Hearts guy ,not saying but basically clear that the SPFL have pissed off the scots government .

Also a sense he is ,we are not fully onside with Dungcaster and the sheep. 

3 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

complete arsehole. arrogant and doesn't listen. given the way he argues and negotiates I'm in no way surprised the game lacks sponsors.

Doncaster was just patting his own back for the Papa John's delivery and take away partnership deal 😂

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Hearts guy "I'm not part of that inner group"...Sounds like our CEO is being given the cold shoulder.

He clearly wanted to make that point. Said it twice.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

He clearly wanted to make that point. Said it twice.

Just getting a couple of timely digs in IMO. Good on him.

1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

God, I hate doncaster, absolute arrogant, condescending prick. 

His argument amounted to "mother england" are doing it , so we should as well

kn*bhead

8 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

If he went into a Greggs with a £20 note in his hand, he wouldn't manage to do a deal for a steak bake!

4 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Doncaster was just patting his own back for the Papa John's delivery and take away partnership deal 😂

PAPA JOHN’S BECOMES OFFICIAL DELIVERY AND TAKEAWAY PARTNER OF THE SPFL...

The SPFL and Papa John’s are delighted to announce an exciting new commercial partnership that will see the Pizza outlet giant become the Official Delivery and Takeaway Partner of the Scottish Professional Football League.

Yup, I had to check, the way he told it I thought he'd found a league sponsor. Reality is he couldn't find his arse with both hands.

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

English just summed it up perfectly .

The spfl tactics have been very poor .

He's that rare breed of being a good & proper journalist, actually taking those on power to task and not just paying lip service and being nothing more than a stenographer 

15 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Is it even possible to diagnose depression in an Aberdonian?

From the thrust of the idiot Cormack's argument it is a public health emergency to get the most depressed fans in - perhaps they will insist on a note from your GP to get one of the limited places.

Tennant's  6's
15 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Andrew McKinley talking to the Government. Spoke today. Says they are open to fans in grounds but its 'not time'. 

"I have my own channels". 

Yeah, that was good to hear. 

Not heard too much from this guy, apart from his opening interview on Hearts TV. 

Was a bit worried that he maybe seemed too polite, but hopefully he does have something about him & doesn't take any sh!t

24 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

God, I hate doncaster, absolute arrogant, condescending prick. 

I don't HATE many people, but that feckin waste of 'Skin & Oxygen' is NUMBER 1, horrible scumbag. 

Hagar the Horrible

incredulous listening to Doncaster and Cormack

The irony lost of them that Stu and Tam did not press Proff JL on his answer to why does the SG hate football,  all that from them 2 who set questions for them to answer themselves and cut of TE's mike!

TE was brilliant,  their approach has not gained a centimeter, yet you are still doing it time and time again, thats the definition of madness.  Our guy was very diplomatic and had a very delicate dig about having discussions with the SG as he had that outlet but could not do it as part of the sfa/spfl as Hearts are not part of the discussion...priceless, also hinted very passively that his approach works.   Tom English again stated after those 2 clowns went away with their petted lips that they were way too agressive.  Prof Jason wont be sending Aberdeen a card this christmas after all the scaremongering and Trumpesque denial about whats the hell is happening, but Football is apparently being teated badly compared to bingo halls...WTF!!!!  If I was the FM i would make it clear to drop this approach or clubs in tier4 areas wont be allowed to play fullstop!!!!!

Tom English for me is Sports Personality of the year

35 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

He listens to Peter...

Seymour M Hersh
49 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I'll not be surprised if he never gave an answer. 

Diadora Van Basten

Doncaster is the personification of what Scottish football deserves.

Awful at his job, not morally fit for purpose and Lawells flying monkey.