Streaming Money

otterjohn

For the first time this season I have donated the streaming money for the two away games coming up to FOH.It was a good idea by someone on this board a few months ago rather than give it to those who gave us little consideration but plenty contempt.This of course dosent make me a better supporter than those who choose a different option but I wondered how many of us are going to stick to our promise. Even if 1000 of us did this every away game it could make a massive difference. Theres no chance we will be able to watch Hearts this season so its one of the few ways to get some decent money in.Even more important is the money we could raise if we all donated the money we would have spent on a cup final ticket to the club. It really would make a big difference to how things look as a team next year. It would also send a message to  those who wronged us that we will never give up on our beloved club.  ONLY HEARTS

Done it myself and know of others who have!

Put your money where your "mouth" is Hearts fans, it will make a huge difference.

I’ve done it. Put in about £80 since start of the season over my usual sub.

today I’ll Chuck in a tenner and same with Morton away. 

the cup final should be a biggy, but it’s Xmas so difficult for some I understand.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ve done it. Put in about £80 since start of the season over my usual sub.

today I’ll Chuck in a tenner and same with Morton away. 

the cup final should be a biggy, but it’s Xmas so difficult for some I understand.

Watch this space re the cup final. Hopefully some news in the next few days. 

The Hogfather

Would it be possible for the threads about not paying PPV for away games be merged into some kind of super thread? I don't imagine we need one every week.

Ex member of the SaS
16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Watch this space re the cup final. Hopefully some news in the next few days. 

Care to elaborate?

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Would it be possible for the threads about not paying PPV for away games be merged into some kind of super thread? I don't imagine we need one every week.

Dont read them if it bothers you so much. I started this one but don't mind anyone else's reminders if it keeps money coming in