Our Craig...

Bazzas right boot

SpruceBringsteen

He's 100% correct tbf. Celtic were falling over themselves to get stories out in the press that they "deserved" the title as the bodies piled up. Looking at the nick of them now their urgency was well placed.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Inch Hearts

• Governor Tarkin

• colinmaroon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

He's 100% correct tbf. Celtic were falling over themselves to get stories out in the press that they "deserved" the title as the bodies piled up. Looking at the nick of them now their urgency was well placed.

Fair enough but he’s still a tosser.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:
16 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Expand  

Both factual posts. 

SpruceBringsteen
55 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I'm an absolute helmet and I'm always spitting out facts tbf 😎

Might be a year but I still dislike him and probably always will. 

Many of us, in the stands and on here, knew he was a charlatan and, after being "sacked", a wage thief.

His voice on the radio make my teeth itch. Astonishes me that those beside him, even that dafty Willie Miller, can listen to him and not call him out and question the state he left HMFC in. 

Feck him. 

7 hours ago, chrystaf said:

Agree.  His problem was that he was too much a "Hearts man" (and still is) and just couldn't see the wood for the trees.  Yes, he comes across as bitter because of that, but I'm sure he's hurting.

Nah, he’s only hurting because of how bad it makes him look and the mess he has created with the best resources available to any Scottish club outside the OF. Hearts, to him, are secondary in this. His detrimental legacy will be remembered by many regardless of what excuses he tries to come up with.

20 hours ago, Smithee said:

He carries responsibility for us being awful when Stendel took over but that's going too far for me.

We were demoted by vote after Stendel didn't do enough.

nah. The damage was done way before Stendel arrived. 

5 minutes ago, chimpto said:

nah. The damage was done way before Stendel arrived. 

Well yeah but then Stendel signed Avdijaj, Sibbick and Langer who all basically did nothing, and failed to adapt his ideals to the reality of a relegation scrap.

I like the guy but he was shit for us, he was too into his longer term philosophy over the urgency of the current season. The ****ers in Scottish football voted us out but Stendel carries a share of the responsibility for us being bottom.

His analysis of the demotion is correct, but the fact that we were joint bottom when he was relieved of manager's duties is 100% on him.

There can't be many times in football when one person was given so much control of the football side of a club as big as Hearts. 

Good leaders surround themselves with people who will question and challenge them, as they are savvy enough to realise that they aren't infallible and welcome different points of view. Whereas every one of Levein's recruits were yes-men, which suggests a fragile ego, and a need to be in control. When things were going pear shaped there was nobody with the knowledge or testicular fortitude to stand up and tell him what was going wrong.

He could have stepped back from the dugout sooner.

He could have left the club after getting the chop as manager, but chose to stay and trouser close to 15k a month, when his own description of his job was "keeping out of the way"

I can't think of any Hearts manager who has underperformed their budget so badly, and his incompetence has saddled the club with a number of poor players on lucrative long term contracts for several years to come. The hangover from the Levein era is going to take a long time to recover from.

Apart from that I like him.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Well yeah but then Stendel signed Avdijaj, Sibbick and Langer who all basically did nothing, and failed to adapt his ideals to the reality of a relegation scrap.

I like the guy but he was shit for us, he was too into his longer term philosophy over the urgency of the current season. The ****ers in Scottish football voted us out but Stendel carries a share of the responsibility for us being bottom.

Sibbick got glandular fever and I always thought Langer was there for the long term. Avdijaj was a huddie, but on paper he was what we needed. 

Can you imagine walking into that shite as a new player though? 

I genuinely believe Levein’s signing and subsequent love of Sean Clare was at the root of pretty much all that was wrong last season. Or at least indicative of everything wrong. 

Admittedly, we’ve never recovered properly from Cathro - that was the start of it. But imagine being in a team where you have a manager extolling the virtues and putting his faith in a guy everyone knows is utterly terrible. It’s like they are all emperors and butt naked. 

‘You mean this is the standard?’ You’re either going to speak up - and I’ll bet anyone who did was put back in their box - or you are going to conform. 

We have had better teams than our league positions have suggested over the past few years. The issue is at an organisational level where a bunch of lazy, entitled, self indulgent and deluded journeymen are doing all they can to protect their lot. 

It’s all so full of self-importance and posturing and honestly, that’s  not Hearts. Certainly not the club I grew up supporting. 

I never thought Stendel would last, but not because of results - because he was honest, knew they were all lazy *******s, and called them on it. 

Granted our relegation was an injustice, but we were rank. 

That loss at Hamilton just before everything fell apart was the final nail. We were hopeless that day and it wasn’t Stendel’s fault. 

Edited by chimpto

Pasquale for King

I think we’re all sick of the uglies, I’m also sick of Levein I suing every excuse under the sun to deflect attention away from the utterly abysmal job he did at the club, cost us millions and is the main reason we are where we are. Who would’ve thought the BBC could get worse,  thank **** that ***** Daly got a job in Scandinavia too as his voice grates. 

2 hours ago, chimpto said:

Sibbick got glandular fever and I always thought Langer was there for the long term. Avdijaj was a huddie, but on paper he was what we needed. 

Can you imagine walking into that shite as a new player though? 

I genuinely believe Levein’s signing and subsequent love of Sean Clare was at the root of pretty much all that was wrong last season. Or at least indicative of everything wrong. 

Admittedly, we’ve never recovered properly from Cathro - that was the start of it. But imagine being in a team where you have a manager extolling the virtues and putting his faith in a guy everyone knows is utterly terrible. It’s like they are all emperors and butt naked. 

‘You mean this is the standard?’ You’re either going to speak up - and I’ll bet anyone who did was put back in their box - or you are going to conform. 

We have had better teams than our league positions have suggested over the past few years. The issue is at an organisational level where a bunch of lazy, entitled, self indulgent and deluded journeymen are doing all they can to protect their lot. 

It’s all so full of self-importance and posturing and honestly, that’s  not Hearts. Certainly not the club I grew up supporting. 

I never thought Stendel would last, but not because of results - because he was honest, knew they were all lazy *******s, and called them on it. 

Granted our relegation was an injustice, but we were rank. 

That loss at Hamilton just before everything fell apart was the final nail. We were hopeless that day and it wasn’t Stendel’s fault. 

I know what you're saying but Stendel carries blame, I honestly don't see how that can be argued with. Our weaknesses weren't addressed properly and he kept picking bloody Pereira. Even just playing any other keeper would have had us in a better position.

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I know what you're saying but Stendel carries blame, I honestly don't see how that can be argued with. Our weaknesses weren't addressed properly and he kept picking bloody Pereira. Even just playing any other keeper would have had us in a better position.

He tried and thought he was signing Gordon before the ginger mutant told him no. 

9 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

He tried and thought he was signing Gordon before the ginger mutant told him no. 

Sound, but so what? He still stuck with the big useless prick when we had other keepers on the books.

All managers have targets they didn't get over the line, they're still judged on who they brought in and who they didn't.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Sound, but so what? He still stuck with the big useless prick when we had other keepers on the books.

All managers have targets they didn't get over the line, they're still judged on who they brought in and who they didn't.

It would be interesting to hear the full story about persisting with that cluster**** of a goalie.   He had very little funds to play with and we had three keepers on the books, some clown gave Doyle a new contract for instance.  I agree playing Eddie Scissorhands in goals was mental if there was an alternative option. 

Just so we are absolutely clear he is not "Our Craig". Not since we managed to get the blood sucking leech off the payroll anyway thank Christ. I really don't care what he says, he is the principal architect of the club's demise no matter who was appointed after and that will never be forgotten. A pathetic loser, right down to trying to come over all meek and apologetic in the shit documentary. Please don't darken the doors of Tynecastle in the future, you are not welcome by real Hearts fans no matter what the chairperson and the various shills on here say. 

Edited by Jodami

12 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Just so we are absolutely clear he is not "Our Craig". Not since we managed to get the blood sucking leech off the payroll anyway thank Christ. I really don't care what he says, he is the principal architect of the club's demise no matter who was appointed after and that will never be forgotten. A pathetic loser, right down to trying to come over all meek and apologetic in the shit documentary. Please don't darken the doors of Tynecastle in the future, you are not welcome by real Hearts fans no matter what the chairperson and the various shills on here say. 

👍 He's now an attention seeking loser going out his way to sound controversial.  I thought I had seen the last of him for a while but he's still lingering about like the bad smell that he is. 

15 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

👍 He's now an attention seeking loser going out his way to sound controversial.  I thought I had seen the last of him for a while but he's still lingering about like the bad smell that he is. 

Even if your first sentence is 100% spot on, was he factually correct in what he said?

7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Even if your first sentence is 100% spot on, was he factually correct in what he said?

Regarding Celtic running Scottish football he was spot on yes.  Stating the obvious though.  He spoke about being sick of the Old Firm as well.  That's also true but we probably deserve to constantly hear about them as most non old-firm clubs are happy to have their stadium filled by them a few times a season.  As the vote showed during the summer. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Jodami said:

Great Post.

1 hour ago, Randy Marsh said:

Regarding Celtic running Scottish football he was spot on yes.  Stating the obvious though.  He spoke about being sick of the Old Firm as well.  That's also true but we probably deserve to constantly hear about them as most non old-firm clubs are happy to have their stadium filled by them a few times a season.  As the vote showed during the summer. 

He was stating the obvious and the more that it is said, the better chance it has of being changed.  Unfortunately, he, and others, can't say these things while active in the game or they will be fined/banned.

Edited by JamboAl