Our Craig...

Bazzas right boot

50 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

He was given a blank canvas; a generous budget, a supportive owner and a benefactor and fans pumping in millions. 

He left us floundering at the wrong end of the table with an unbalanced squad, players on expensive long term deals sitting in the stand and no discernible quality breaking through from the Academy. 

And a visionary? Just not seeing that, no pun intended. 

He was a visionary who just didn't get it right rather than wrong...

Ffs.  He failed. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Inch Hearts

• Governor Tarkin

• colinmaroon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, The only folk that are causing a bun fight are those ignoring the thread subject, likely due to-

1. A conscious effort to argue with other posters about the same stuff, again. 

2.Gross stupidity. 

:rofl:

I'm not playing your wee game Tosh, so you can put your wee semi back in your pants and away and take your face for a shite.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm not playing your wee game Tosh, so you can put your wee semi back in your pants and away and take your face for a shite.

Do you ever join a thread and comment on the topic? 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Do you ever join a thread and comment on the topic? 

Don't forget to wipe. 💩 🚽

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Nothing to do with him then and the way he messed up for two years?  

Thought not, never his fault. 

Give it a break!

Almost unbelievable to see the truth in the media and all you can do is deflect from it by harping back to the bleeding obvious.

millerjames398

I saw this on the back page of the paper this morning, and thought there was gonna be 2 page spread inside allowing Craig to share his thoughts in more depth..looked inside and there was a tiny little column at the bottom of the page, just finishin off what was being said on the back page😆

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Ask yourself this question. How many others speak out against the gruesome twosome?

The problem is most clubs are some way allied to the arse cheeks and many boardrooms  and management are filled with their sympathisers. 

We've often had "our own" men, JJ, CL are a couple that never bowed to the OF or had thier mindset. 

Weakened Offender

I would rather Craig Levein kept his puss shut about Hearts, tbh. He's said enough in the past few years and failed to back it up. 

2 hours ago, allystrachan said:

He’s right.... but he was also to blame for hearts being relegated. 

"Relegated" - hibby chat!

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Your first line is a cracker. 

Irony..... 

No idea what you are on about. 

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So you don't agree with what he's said?

The only folk that are starting a bun fight are those not talking about the subject, probably due to

1. Conscious attempt to start an argument about when CL was with us. 

2. Gross stupidity. 

Who cares what he said? It’s true but do you think Lawell and Doncaster are talking about it?

Nah, they just see it as the rantings of a footballing irrelevance who shat himself every time he passed Harthill. 

And if you are going to accuse anyone of derailing the thread, have a go st the guy who tried to present Levein as some sort of football visionary. Notice you didn’t mind that particular derailment though. 

49 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I really don't want to get involved in a Craig debate. I do blame him for a big chunk of this shit show but the man is maroon and I am at a stage (now the dust has settled) that I have warmth for him once again.  A fantastic servant to our fantastic club.

So, back on your medication?  That is spot on!

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Give it a break!

Almost unbelievable to see the truth in the media and all you can do is deflect from it by harping back to the bleeding obvious.

Like I said he’s put money before morals not calling out on the bbc and instead had a laugh about it with Grado ffs.

Why is he whoring himself talking to shite like that? 

My anger has passed but he talks like he’s played no part in Hearts demise. 

Anyway well done oor Craig for being one of us. ****ing cringe. 

I am just basing this on the position he is in now as a part time media commentator, I think it is brilliant what he said and good for him, I'm sure this has ruffled some fellow media puppet's feathers, glad he has the balls to speak out!

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Why is he whoring himself talking to shite like that? 

My anger has passed but he talks like he’s played no part in Hearts demise. 

Anyway well done oor Craig for being one of us. ****ing cringe. 

Exactly this.

Just now, gator said:

I am just basing this on the position he is in now as a part time media commentator, I think it is brilliant what he said and good for him, I'm sure this has ruffled some fellow media puppet's feathers, glad he has the balls to speak out!

He’s not got the balls to speak out on national radio where he finds himself every Monday evening.  He had a laugh about it on a shitey podcast with a wrestler a dwarf and bob from River City. 

Bazzas right boot

Maybe If someone else  had said it, maybe ex hibs or Aberdeen then folk would agree more. 

Shame that Hearts fans can't get onside with him on this matter tho, too busy slagging him, re hashing old arguments and getting one up on other posters. 

Celtic influenced the vote and the consequences to our club were severe, could have or maybe still could threaten our survival. 

Some Hearts fans are  too bitter to even acknowledge this tho, as it was CL who has said it. 

Our game panders to the OF in every way, been like that for decades and rarely is it called out or discussed in the media or by pundits, the vote wa the cherry on the cake to highlight that. 

Hope he goes for this OF influence more, but I think the media will stay clear of it, can't have anyone upsetting the OF tribes. 

They are Scottish football after all. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

He’s not got the balls to speak out on national radio where he finds himself every Monday evening.  He had a laugh about it on a shitey podcast with a wrestler a dwarf and bob from River City. 

So it's only true if on the bbc or national radio? 

ToadKiller Dog

Levein comments being shown to be right ,Scotlands main football show ,Sportsound first 23 and counting so far discussing celtic and Lennon. Boring repetitive offering no new insight .

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe If someone had said it, maybe ex hibs or Aberdeen then folk would agree more. 

Shame that Hearts fans can't get onside with him on this matter tho, to busy slagging him, re hashing old arguments and getting one up on other posters. 

Celtic influenced the vote and the consequences to our club were severe, could have or maybe still could threaten our survival. 

Some Hearts fans are  too bitter to even acknowledge this tho, as it was CL who has said it. 

Our game panders to the OF in every way, been like that for decades and rarely is it called out or discussed in the media or by pundits, the vote wa the cherry on the cake to highlight that. 

Hope he goes for this OF influence more, but I think the media will stay clear of it, can't have anyone upsetting the OF tribes. 

They are Scottish football after all. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Surely Levein is allowed to mouth off about those assholes without this becoming a “how shire a manager was he?” wankfest?

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So it's only true if on the bbc or national radio? 

Did I say that?  He neglects to state it on national radio that he’s a guest on every single week, why is that?   Money over morals it’s the Craig Levein way. 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Did I say that?  He neglects to state it on national radio that he’s a guest on every single week, why is that?   Money over morals it’s the Craig Levein way. 

I'd love you to say that to his face as opposed to hiding behind a JKB moniker and keyboard.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Or maybe he asked to raise it and was told no. Who knows? 

Maybe there is a set agenda?

Bad Craig, wanting to earn money, how dare he! 

Why does it matter anyway, if he raises it on the bbc you'll be 100% behind him? 

It's also been picked up by the msm, he would have known that would happen - so job done, Indirectly! 

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

Levein comments being shown to be right ,Scotlands main football show ,Sportsound first 23 and counting so far discussing celtic and Lennon. Boring repetitive offering no new insight .

Don't think anyone disagrees but as i said in a previous post, it's nothing we all don't know already. Him saying it in the press means the square root of frkall. Fans of any club or even media people picking up a copy of the paper will have seen the headline and bypassed it, or dismissed it as the rant of someone unemployed.  Celtic being hammered in Europe was where it was going to be at today, as it always is. 

Edited by jambonian

19 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I don't care what media he used to say it, it was said and made it to the papers if you find that more authentic!

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Surely Levein is allowed to mouth off about those assholes without this becoming a “how shire a manager was he?” wankfest?

You'd have thought... 

Nothing changes the past, but having a go at these ****ers and the vote should be fair game and welcomed. 

Ex member of the SaS

The biggest problem is everyone in Scottish football and the media still think of him as a Hearts employee. Even though they know he has left, they still think he is acting on Hearts behalf and as such it will see the GFA do everything it can to punish us in some way.

I would rather he kept his mouth shut ( even if he is right  ) as it can only back fire on us.

No matter the rights or wrongs of calling the league early, he should, first off never have been given the managers job along with DoF secondly, he should have walked after the cup final and Ann made a huge mistake in thinking he would do the right thing and leave. Levein has always been about Levein and Ann should have realised much earlier he would not walk of his own accord.

Many claiming Stendel could have done more but how many managers could have taken that squad and turned things around in such a short space of time. Levein alone was responsible for our league position when they called the league and he will never be forgiven ( personal opinion ) 

Every time I see his ugly mug it boils my piss.

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Or maybe he asked to raise it and was told no. Who knows? 

Maybe there is a set agenda?

Bad Craig, wanting to earn money, how dare he! 

Why does it matter anyway, if he raises it on the bbc you'll be 100% behind him? 

It's also been picked up by the msm, he would have known that would happen - so job done, Indirectly! 

Away and listen to the interview.  He was saying it half  as a laugh.

Like bad Craig not leaving when he was sacked you mean?  Hardly “oor” if he cares that much about it he would use the BBC to speak out about it.  Nobody cares about his comments on a nonsense podcast.

If he raised it on the bbc it would mean a lot more and it would show he put morals before money for telling the truth.  Instead he keeps it shut on there.  On a platform many think is anti hearts also. 

6 minutes ago, gator said:

I don't care what media he used to say it, it was said and made it to the papers if you find that more authentic!

Ask yourself why he hasn’t said it on the bbc where he’s sold out to them? 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Away and listen to the interview.  He was saying it half  as a laugh.

Like bad Craig not leaving when he was sacked you mean?  Hardly “oor” if he cares that much about it he would use the BBC to speak out about it.  Nobody cares about his comments on a nonsense podcast.

If he raised it on the bbc it would mean a lot more and it would show he put morals before money for telling the truth.  Instead he keeps it shut on there.  On a platform many think is anti hearts also. 

So because its not the way you wanted it said or done in the way you would have chosen you're naw havin it. 

You don't agree then? 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So because its not the way you wanted it said or done in the way you would have chosen you're naw havin it. 

You don't agree then? 

I don’t agree with him neglecting the truth on national radio that seem at times major anti hmfc, no.  Money before morals then has a laugh about with it with a wrestler, seems to care a lot about it doesn’t he?  While neglecting his major part in where the club is just now too. 

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Ask yourself why he hasn’t said it on the bbc where he’s sold out to them? 

Once again, I don't care where he said it, it was in the media, the BBC would surely be aware of his comments as the papers are, you seem more obsessed about where he said it and not what he said to a media outlet! I know nothing about this podcast but podcasts are a media source no matter how big and small, this isn't just a case of him making a comment in a pub that someone hears!

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I don’t agree with him neglecting the truth on national radio that seem at times major anti hmfc, no.  Money before morals then has a laugh about with it with a wrestler, seems to care a lot about it doesn’t he?  While neglecting his major part in where the club is just now too. 

Fair doos. 

Well I'm glad someone has mentioned it. 

Hopefully it opens up further discussion and debate. 

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thought not. 

Thinking is not your strong point, Tosh. You should do less of it. 👍

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

I would rather Craig Levein kept his puss shut about Hearts, tbh. He's said enough in the past few years and failed to back it up. 

Agreed.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thinking is not your strong point, Tosh. You should do less of it. 👍

Funy that, You should think more before posting. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The problem is most clubs are some way allied to the arse cheeks and many boardrooms  and management are filled with their sympathisers. 

We've often had "our own" men, JJ, CL are a couple that never bowed to the OF or had thier mindset. 

So who is in who's pocket? Name them.

4 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Nothing to do with him then and the way he messed up for two years?  

Thought not, never his fault. 

:spoton: nowt “our” about that clown. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

So who is in who's pocket? Name them.

I'll start you off. 

Celtic, Hibs, St Mirren is one. 

4 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Haha. First time being called a hibee on here. Good one. 👍🏻

Oh the postmodern mind jelly.  Poor me!

I said Hibby chat!