• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Anyone know if this is streaming anywhere?

4-0 Hearts - Boyce to get 2 (if he's playing!)

Edited by Rogue Daddy

15 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Twelve quid on Allloa ppv

I’ll be listening to the audio from hearts international tv rather than giving them money.*

*they were one of the ones who voted against right? I forget who I’m supposed to hate ;) 

ginger jambo98
1 minute ago, King prawn said:

I’ll be listening to the audio from hearts international tv rather than giving them money.*

*they were one of the ones who voted against right? I forget who I’m supposed to hate ;) 

Half the money goes to Hearts, bit of a dilemma this one.

steinbeckjambo1874
12 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

Someone hasn't explained to alloa how the betfred cup streaming works... 

Have a feeling this tweet will do The FOH a good bit of business! My PPV donation going their way, will watch the highlights later on Hearts TV

32 minutes ago, deko 94 said:

"Pipe down or it'll be 4" :lol: 

56 minutes ago, steinbeckjambo1874 said:

Have a feeling this tweet will do The FOH a good bit of business! My PPV donation going their way, will watch the highlights later on Hearts TV

The arseholes on the Alloa Twitter feed seem to be going out of their way to be relevant this week. I see they've also been tweeting crap in Rangers direction today. 

It's been quite the day for them. 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, deko 94 said:

Also, I’m sure we invested in our ppv facilities to give a decent show............id imagine Alloa’s quality will be along the lines of the Blair witch project.

3 hours ago, My half sister said:

Any news on M Smith?

Imagine he will be rested.

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Please don't put money on Boyce to score 2 🤣 although I hope you're right

2 hours ago, deko 94 said:

Was thinking about paying the ppv but, after reading their sarcy tweet, stuff them

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Also, I’m sure we invested in our ppv facilities to give a decent show............id imagine Alloa’s quality will be along the lines of the Blair witch project.

They use the same service that follows bald men thinking its the football, the thing will have a meltdown with the amount or baldys we have these days 

Will post the above in here too - sorry, I thought the match thread was carrying on from Tuesday! 

I imagine even less people will be keen to pay Alloa for PPV after the reaction I saw to their Twitter shenanigans... 🤣

Guest ToqueJambo
3 hours ago, deko 94 said:

It's not like they're run by one of the most influential people in the Scottish game - the VP of the SFA and a member of the joint response group. 

What was going through their heads here? Not just not understanding the basics, but with streaming income split 50-50 the Hearts stream would have been likely to attract way more viewers.  And actually thinking Hearts fans might pay for this.

Our game is certainly in good hands with this level of thinking!

Any win will do, but one with style, goals aplenty and some aplomb would be a great thing.

Having said that, I think we’ll win 2-0.

1 hour ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Will this be on Hearts TV international? Planning on watching from my room in Stockholm. :D

Unfortunately not 

3 hours ago, deko 94 said:

Alloa Athletic can whistle in the wind.

Being self-isolated it's hard to resist the temptation to watch games, it brings a sense of there is something I value "out there."  I would watch every Hearts game I could but that petty response from that  chappy club has  guaranteed 100% they will not see a penny.  

3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Alloa Athletic can whistle in the wind.

Being self-isolated it's hard to resist the temptation to watch games, it brings a sense of there is something I value "out there."  I would watch every Hearts game I could but that petty response from that  chappy club has  guaranteed 100% they will not see a penny.  

This is where I'm at. Would have paid the PPV knowing that half goes to the club, that response has killed that notion. Will stick the PPV money to FOH and hope I can get a dodgy stream . 

6 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

This is where I'm at. Would have paid the PPV knowing that half goes to the club, that response has killed that notion. Will stick the PPV money to FOH and hope I can get a dodgy stream . 

Thank the Gods you get an email to approve your one off payment. Had submitted £1200.00 and not £12.00, instant weight loss there.....

1 hour ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Will this be on Hearts TV international? Planning on watching from my room in Stockholm. :D

did you mean Stockbridge 😎

im the same watched Tuesdays game from the Bahamas, but back home around 10pm !

0E9D30CA-5AC9-4FC8-994B-7D508897EDAA.jpeg

The Old Tolbooth
4 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Thank the Gods you get an email to approve your one off payment. Had submitted £1200.00 and not £12.00, instant weight loss there.....

:rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

You would have bought the whole club for that 😂

8 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

I can confirm you weren't the only person to do this today! 

Captain Lithuania
24 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

did you mean Stockbridge 😎

im the same watched Tuesdays game from the Bahamas, but back home around 10pm !

0E9D30CA-5AC9-4FC8-994B-7D508897EDAA.jpeg

Hahaha. Something like that. 

I’m paying extra to Hearts when it’s a home game. Sod helping all these diddy clubs.

Hearts have tweeted that sort of thing for ties like this to let Hearts TV subscribers know the story and any fans looking at PPV from Hearts.

Alloa have shot themselves in the foot here. Not that I was going to buy the stream, but **** considering it now. Hearts TV have highlights later. I'm sure it'll be another boring affair with Hearts barely getting out of 1st gear yet still scoring a handful.

2 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Imagine he will be rested.

Please don't put money on Boyce to score 2 🤣 although I hope you're right

😂😂😂 don’t worry. I’ll be losing my money on some other bet! 

Edited by Rogue Daddy

Morgaro Gomis

I see the Alloa official twitter account spent the day liking comments referring to Hearts fans as “****s” (before bottling it and removing it) and taking shots at Hearts today. 

Bunch of welts can get themselves to ****. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

I see the Alloa official twitter account spent the day liking comments referring to Hearts fans as “^^^^s” (before bottling it and removing it) and taking shots at Hearts today. 

I don't mind that, a bit "banter" is OK by me, clubs having wee dogs at others before match day is what it should be all about Tbh. 

The vote is the clincher for me, but as with all cup games, Hearts do get half the money so I can see why many would watch us. 

League games no chance from me tho. 

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I see the Alloa official twitter account spent the day liking comments referring to Hearts fans as “****s” (before bottling it and removing it) and taking shots at Hearts today. 

Seen that. Shooting themselves in the foot the pathetic creeps. Pissing off their biggest potential TV payday source is just marketing suicide. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don't mind that, a bit "banter" is OK by me, clubs having wee dogs at others before match day is what it should be all about Tbh. 

The vote is the clincher for me, but as with all cup games, Hearts do get half the money so I can see why many would watch us. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

6 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Correct: the sooner that they and the other crappy, waste-of-space, tawdry little clubs who did their best to shaft us disappear in a puff of stale flatulence the better.

Edited by Auld Reekin'

Would like to see a little rotation. Irving, Lee, Henderson, Wighton, Brandon should all start. Roberts and Walker too as need to get into form

Gordon

Brandon

Halkett

Berra

Kingsley

Roberts

Lee

Irving
Henderson

Walker

Wighton

Naismith, Boyce, Haring, Halliday/Smith all on bench. Plus Moore/McGill in case game is won. 

They aren’t particularly good. Should beat them no problem 

Morgaro Gomis
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Banter is absolutely fine, I have no issue with that.

Liking tweets made by Hibs fans referring to Hearts fans as “*****” is moronic at best and goes past banter.

Especially when they’ll be wanting those same “*****” to buy their PPV. 

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, King prawn said:

Just hate the whole lot of them rather than wasting energy on working out who it is you're supposed to hate or tolerate.

magicjohnston

At least the boy from Morton is trying his best to get hearts fans back onside. Alloa trying their best to stir-up nonsense... thought about when I saw hearts said PPV via alloa, then saw their sarcastic response and reading stuff on here about their reaction throughout the day, they can spin on it. Anyone looking in from alloa in an official capacity. I'll enjoy giving my money to FOH, and watching your shitty wee club dying a death when the covid bills start to bite next year!

6 minutes ago, magicjohnston said:

At least the boy from Morton is trying his best to get hearts fans back onside. Alloa trying their best to stir-up nonsense... thought about when I saw hearts said PPV via alloa, then saw their sarcastic response and reading stuff on here about their reaction throughout the day, they can spin on it. Anyone looking in from alloa in an official capacity. I'll enjoy giving my money to FOH, and watching your shitty wee club dying a death when the covid bills start to bite next year!

Exactly. £15 just donated to FOH.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

After their stance during the summer there is no dilemma for me.

Feck Alloa. 

3-0 Hearts.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment but feel a tad disappointed with the lack of colour compared with your usual standard of prose :thumbsdown:         :tongue: