• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

• sadj

On 26/11/2020 at 23:55, Locky said:

Don't think Hibs fans will truly appreciate how good a job she done, until she's long gone. 

Messrs Gordon Sr and Jr haven't an ounce of football knowledge between them. This could get interesting. :jjyay: 

Does Ron's laddie resemble an 80's British sitcom character?

Neither has she

29 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It DOES impact the team though when the chief sees it all as important as winning football games.

Completely missed the point, unsurprisingly.

4 hours ago, been here before said:

And the JKB obssession wiyh Mikey Stewart continues.

I must remember to start reading his articles in the knowledge he's a bit of a cock so I can get pure ragin too.

Who the hell is ragin maybe you! Just don’t see what bringing up stendel has to do with his article 

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I think we should re-adjust the balance as we are as a club tipping it to the 'other' non footballing stuff. It has been the 'Budge way' since day 1.

We simply have to start looking at and treating this stuff as 'nice to have/do' as opposed to our raison d'etre attitude we currently have.  Budge's lack of focus on our bottom line sees us in the Championship with the third best resources in the country.

That is just more verbal diarrhoea!  Honestly, your posts are becoming more and more desperate and desperately desperate.

been here before
19 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Who the hell is ragin maybe you! Just don’t see what bringing up stendel has to do with his article 

Aye Im ragin   :rofl:

Its why I make an effort to go out my way and read his shite in the sun.

22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye Im ragin   :rofl:

Its why I make an effort to go out my way and read his shite in the sun.

“Out my way” just one wee tap wi ma finger I’ll teach you sometime👍

been here before
7 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

“Out my way” just one wee tap wi ma finger I’ll teach you sometime👍

No need. I dont read his pish. I dont get upset about it, copy the link and post it on here all worked up.

Theres people like you to do that so others dont have to bother.

jambogirlglasgow
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Convenient? Sweetheart, I can't even remember you!

No worries, we won’t look backwards but let me know if you’re ever at Tynecastle for a wee chat.

21 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Sorry love, I'm spoken for.

Anyone can say anything online. 

You might be a female AirdrieJambo.. Or maybe actually AirdrieJambo.

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Leeann isn't very happy with SPFL/Celtic re a scheduling change to a fixture at Parkhead.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-fizzing-after-clubs-celtic-fixture-change-rejection-overturned-spfl-3052948

Awww boo hoo

You voted for a league that favours one team so shut your puss. 

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Leeann isn't very happy with SPFL/Celtic re a scheduling change to a fixture at Parkhead.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-fizzing-after-clubs-celtic-fixture-change-rejection-overturned-spfl-3052948

no wonder, I think this has been moved to accommodate Celtic who will be in Dubai, Hibs rejected the call for the game to be moved, spfl went ahead anyway with Celtics request, 

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

She'll still no be as "fizzing" as we are with her involvement in the SPFL shenanigans of the summer. That was everyone's chance to take back control from the Celtic cabal, but they decided to shaft 3 clubs instead.

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Awww boo hoo

Well said.  :thumb:

On 28/11/2020 at 08:50, Clerry Jambo said:

happen to think Levein is a much better pundit than him.  Would find it highly amusing if Craig got his gig.

Raymond Reddington

Didnt Kilmarnock want a game moved and the other said no  (possibly livy) and that was the end of the story. Celtic still wielding power while they still can. However as previously put, thats what you voted for.

12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Lawell would have had a word with Doncaster.

He doeant have to. Lawell is now on the SPFL board. 

No use Leeann complaining. Her club voted for this.

Though I think maybe she didnt but Ron went against her advice.

24 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

How does it go "take your medicine". You get what you voted for 

22 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

She'll still no be as "fizzing" as we are with her involvement in the SPFL shenanigans of the summer. That was everyone's chance to take back control from the Celtic cabal, but they decided to shaft 3 clubs instead.

Feck her and hivs. They reap what they sow.

willie wallace
24 minutes ago, Raymond Reddington said:

Didnt Kilmarnock want a game moved and the other said no  (possibly livy) and that was the end of the story. Celtic still wielding power while they still can. However as previously put, thats what you voted for.

It was Livingston and it was  due to Kilmarnock's covid cases therefore the request was at very short notice.

rudiatemyhamster

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6345229/celtic-training-camp-hibs-change-splf-response/

This is outrageous.  How on earth can your fixture list be rearranged to suit another team.  No doubt a glamour friendly against in the Middle East beckons but this is bang out of order.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Hearts need out this corrupt league.

if it’s not this it will be a SFA disciplinary panel formed by ex Celtic players putting us to the sword.

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, rudiatemyhamster said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6345229/celtic-training-camp-hibs-change-splf-response/

This is outrageous.  How on earth can your fixture list be rearranged to suit another team.  No doubt a glamour friendly against in the Middle East beckons but this is bang out of order.  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Hearts need out this corrupt league.

if it’s not this it will be a SFA disciplinary panel formed by ex Celtic players putting us to the sword.

Hibs were more than happy to suck up to Doncaster and puppet master during the summer. 
They’ll just have to take their medicine 

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Awww boo hoo

You voted for a league that favours one team so shut your puss

Favourite post of the day 😁

10 hours ago, rudiatemyhamster said:

I agree, it is outrageous, but it is hard to sympathise with them.   They had plenty chances to expose, and end it, under our Romanov regime, and after.  They chose not to. They chose the side of the corrupters, and often mocked us in the process.  

So feck them. 

Edited by Paolo

Brick Tamland
13 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Awww boo hoo

13 hours ago, jimmyjambo said:

no wonder, I think this has been moved to accommodate Celtic who will be in Dubai, Hibs rejected the call for the game to be moved, spfl went ahead anyway with Celtics request, 

13 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

12 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

How does it go "take your medicine". You get what you voted for 

10 hours ago, rudiatemyhamster said:

I understand the take your medicine posts, but this is a real disgrace and takes favouring the arse cheeks to a new level. Doncaster and his cronies just can’t help showing how shite they are at running our game and takes away any doubt whatsoever that it’s set up solely for the bigot twins. 

5 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I understand the take your medicine posts, but this is a real disgrace and takes favouring the arse cheeks to a new level. Doncaster and his cronies just can’t help showing how shite they are at running our game and takes away any doubt whatsoever that it’s set up solely for the bigot twins. 

trouble is when push comes to shove all the non-OF teams bottle it and stab each other in the back rather than uniting and putting them back in their box. Short term self interest always prevails in Scottish football. 

You are absolutely right though this is outrageous, as was our expulsion in the haste to hand Celtic the title. 

Ainsley Harriott
On 28/11/2020 at 13:08, Cruyff said:

Very strange that she's potentially sacked the job as CEO at Hibs to become CEO of Queens Park. 

Clearly something no right down at Fester. 

When's there not been something not right down there. Inbreeding, boasting about flood lights and a weird obsession with our accounts 

15 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

It is a disgrace and something that we should be supporting hibs (wrong phrase, I know) in their disgust, but we tried to challenge the way of things, it was clear that the league has been run by Lawell since old rangers died and hibs have been happy to take the crumbs offered to them by Celtic since. 

By supporting a succession of votes that were clearly designed to help Celtic- and even cost hibs money - hibs signed up to the ethos of the league as well as the rules. 

Yes it’s patently unfair but did anyone in green and white speak up when we (and thousands of amateur players) were forced to stop training following indiscretions of SPL players?

Not a word, even through they are heavily represented on the JRGs and have a seat at the tables of power. 

26 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Are you really that surprised at this? It’s symptomatic of everything that goes on inside both the SFA and the SPFL. The real surprise is just how many people inside the game and in the media just sit back and allow this to go on unchecked. Nothing will ever change until sufficient  clubs find some courage and break away from both these corrupt organisations and get the game here back to being a fair and equitable sport.  

Edited by Deevers

Brick Tamland
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

Are you really that surprised at this? It’s symptomatic of everything that goes on inside both the SFA and the SPFL. The real surprise is just how many people inside the game and in the media just sit back and allow this to go on unchecked. Nothing will ever change until sufficient  clubs find some courage and break away from both these corrupt organisations and get the game here back to being a fair and equitable sport.  

No I’m not surprised at all and I agree with everything you say. 

2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

If you re-read my post I actually agree with you, I think I could have stated this a bit more clearly, apologies for any confusion.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
17 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

While I have absolutely no sympathy with Hibs, whatsoever, I do feel that this is an abuse of a fellow member club of the League (whatever teams are involved) and that in every case where a match is postponed to allow a mega bucks friendly to take place that a percentage (say 10%) of the purse should go to the club suffering the inconvenience, with perhaps further compensation if the unfairly affected club was due to play at home. It could even be the case that the SPFL should also receive a payment, creating a situation where the whole of the league benefits from the largess available from people and companies with massive egos wanting to show off their wealth/gain worldwide advertising. And if Celtic, and to a lesser extent, TRFC, say 'that's no fair', just tell them where to stick their glamour friendlies. It won't happen, of course, because the arse (cheeks) wag the dog that is Scottish football.

As much as I hate Hibs, 'Take Your Medicine' this is an effing disgraceful, pretty much unprecedented decision by the SPFL.

Getting their own way under divide snd conquer approach and zero level playing field or fairness.

Hibs are in complete turmoil from what’s going around.  Expect another couple of high name departures from them before the end of the year. 

7 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Hibs are in complete turmoil from what’s going around.  Expect another couple of high name departures from them before the end of the year. 

ITK or wishful thinking?