Leanne Dempster away from Hibs?

Gambo

4 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ve won the cup 3 times in 25 years. First 2 times were with very good sides who weren’t so far away from being champions. The third time wasn’t as good a side on paper but won the cup on pure team spirit. We should win a cup now and then, but only when quite a few factors fall together in the same tournament.

we've won the big cup 4 times in 114 years

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

• sadj

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ve won the cup 3 times in 25 years. First 2 times were with very good sides who weren’t so far away from being champions. The third time wasn’t as good a side on paper but won the cup on pure team spirit. We should win a cup now and then, but only when quite a few factors fall together in the same tournament.

On paper no one should ever beat celtic or rangers, but thankfully football isn't played on a balance sheet! 

She’s absolutely ran rings around Budge in her time at hibs, having her palling up to her with joint initiatives and #respecttherivalry nonsense only to be doing everything they could to ensure we were thrown out the league.

One can only hope the halcyon days of Mr Romanov’s tenure where we didn’t acknowledge the scaffs’ existence return.

Edited by Boab Mugabe

Just now, Boab Mugabe said:

She’s absolutely ran rings around Budge in her time at hibs, having her palling up to her with joint initiatives and #respecttherivalry nonsense only to be doing everything they could to ensure we were thrown out the league.

One can only hope the halcyon days of Mr Romanov’s tenure where we didn’t acknowledge the scaffs’ existence return.

The main difference being that Dempster understood the fans. 

3 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

The best days 🥰

manaliveits105

"It certainly wasn’t anywhere near as random as Daniel Stendel’s appointment across the city, for example"

Stewarts dig - so you dont have to read the site

Mikey ginger hair is not acceptable - you were shit at Hearts - deal with it and move on or get some counselling 

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

"It certainly wasn’t anywhere near as random as Daniel Stendel’s appointment across the city, for example"

Mikey ginger hair is not acceptable - you were shit at Hearts - deal with it and move on or get some counselling 

Celtic ****. 

And how was it a random appointment? That makes no sense whatsoever...a bit like his football career. 

Italian Lambretta
15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

There was nothing random about the Stendel Signing. Ann Budges social media team went onto kickback and saw that there was dozens of pages about this guy that no one had heard off. 

It was only right the club listen to the daft masses and make this appointment.

been here before
44 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

17 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

11 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Celtic ****. 

And how was it a random appointment? That makes no sense whatsoever...a bit like his football career. 

3 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Michael Stewart is a Helmet.

And the JKB obssession wiyh Mikey Stewart continues.

I must remember to start reading his articles in the knowledge he's a bit of a cock so I can get pure ragin too.

Just now, been here before said:

And the JKB obssession wiyh Mikey Stewart continues.

I must remember to start reading his articles in the knowledge he's a bit of a cock so I can get pure ragin too.

Why are you here?

been here before
1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

There was nothing random about the Stendel Signing. Ann Budges social media team went onto kickback and saw that there was dozens of pages about this guy that no one had heard off. 

And of course all the overnight tactical JKB experts on gegenpress who advocated the Germanic messiah.

SectionDJambo
9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Celtic ****. 

It was no more random than the appointment of Csaba Lazlo, the only Hearts manager, I can remember, who actually liked working with Michael Stewart.

I think that Stendel and Stewart would have got on well together, had they been around Hearts at the same time. Stendel wanted to play through midfield in a pressing manner, which would have suited Stewart. 

It's hard to take anything he says seriously as he has no consistency of thought or opinion. He commentates as he played, with irrational and erratic behaviour, occasionally interrupted by a wee bit common sense.

Toxteth O'Grady
27 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

I blame Martin T - nobody had heard of Stendel until he started a big thread . All the wifies in the front office read it and telt Ann about him. 

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Pity they didn’t listen to the years of complaints about that charlatan Levein and we might not be in the mess we are currently in. 

Speaking to my mates daughter yesterday , along with her dad ST holders at easter rd, and I asked about the Leanne resignation . She said that she was big on the hibs community side of the club , similar to the Big Hearts etc, which I think is admirable , however, Ron had told her they’re here to make money and the place to do that is the first team and only the first team . How many have made money out of Scottish football ?? 
She also said that she ( LD) hadn’t been happy about the HSL still contributing money to the club , which is always accepted, but that they don’t get any shares in return. Clearly there is a clash of strategy /ideas so shes decided to walk . 
I mentioned it sounded like a film we’ve seen before and asked if she was concerned , a usually buoyant lassie was a bit down and worried about it . She didn’t get any sympathy from me . 

Dempster seems to be a competent CEO , I think hibs fans should be wary of what’s happening . 
Me , like all the rest of the Hearts family will no doubt order a huge big bucket of popcorn and enjoy the movie . 

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why are you here?

Isn’t acting like a bellend on kickback how all 50 year old men get their kicks?

🤷🏼‍♂️

Community stuff is nice to have but at the end of the day I couldn't give the slightest **** about girl's teams, foodbanks or backpacking trips to Rwananda when it comes to football. It is all nice and we as a society need to help others. There are however governments and many charities that should do this.  We are not a government or a charity.

This is football and the only important thing to me is winning and looking after OUR OWN fans. No cosying up to other teams, everyone outside HMFC is the enemy or at least a potential enemy in my eyes.

If I want to support political causes, charities, freedom movements or communities I will do in my own time.  Football is football and sport is sport.  Sounds like wee Dumpster is too much in the Budge category for wee EnRons liking.

Edited by i8hibsh

1 hour ago, Boab Mugabe said:

I strongly suspect Dempster didn't want Hibs to vote against Hearts .

Both AB and LD are professional business people . The idea that LD  plotted , ran rings around , against AB makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Community stuff is nice to have but at the end of the day I couldn't give the slightest **** about girl's teams, foodbanks or backpacking trips to Rwananda when it comes to football. It is all nice and we as a society need to help others. There are however governments and many charities that should do this.  We are not a government or a charity.

This is football and the only important thing to me is winning and looking after OUR OWN fans. No cosying up to other teams, everyone outside HMFC is the enemy or at least a potential enemy in my eyes.

If I want to support political causes, charities, freedom movements or communities I will do in my own time.  Football is football and sport is sport.  Sounds like wee Dumpster is too much in the Budge category for wee EnRons liking.

Yet without these initiatives it's possible we wouldn't have our benefactors.

If you want the club to have a bowling club mentality, then fair enough. Don't cry if they move to a soulless new stadium in the middle of nowhere. But you wouldn't, because it's about the football team, not the community it directly and indirectly represents.

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

Yet without these initiatives it's possible we wouldn't have our benefactors.

If you want the club to have a bowling club mentality, then fair enough. Don't cry if they move to a soulless new stadium in the middle of nowhere. But you wouldn't, because it's about the football team, not the community it directly and indirectly represents.

I think we should re-adjust the balance as we are as a club tipping it to the 'other' non footballing stuff. It has been the 'Budge way' since day 1.

We simply have to start looking at and treating this stuff as 'nice to have/do' as opposed to our raison d'etre attitude we currently have.  Budge's lack of focus on our bottom line sees us in the Championship with the third best resources in the country.

27 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Isn’t acting like a bellend on kickback how all 50 year old men get their kicks?

🤷🏼‍♂️

Ooh something for me to look forward to next year. 

Don’t see the attraction in logging in day after day to be wound up by other posters non stop. 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think we should re-adjust the balance as we are as a club tipping it to the 'other' non footballing stuff. It has been the 'Budge way' since day 1.

We simply have to start looking at and treating this stuff as 'nice to have/do' as opposed to our raison d'etre attitude we currently have.  Budge's lack of focus on our bottom line sees us in the Championship with the third best resources in the country.

Budges failure was placing too much trust and power in the hands of CL.

And that was an oversight, but CL was never hamstrung for funds as far as I can recall.

Just now, Boris said:

Budges failure was placing too much trust and power in the hands of CL.

And that was an oversight, but CL was never hamstrung for funds as far as I can recall.

What is the point in these 'funds' if we are constantly having a worse season than the one before?

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ooh something for me to look forward to next year. 

Don’t see the attraction in logging in day after day to be wound up by other posters non stop. 

The boy in question is the strangest out the lot.  If you go up and down my notifications for the past 2 years it is just his name time after time.  Almost every post I make he comes on and abuses me.

I stopped responding to him a year ago and vowed to never again but yet, like a pathetic stalker of unrequited love he still pesters me. 

What a truly sad existence.  I have no idea what his fascination with me is but it is borderline bat shit crazy.  Obsessed, totally obsessed.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

The boy in question is the strangest out the lot.  If you go up and down my notifications for the past 2 years it is just his name time after time.  Almost every post I make he comes on and abuses me.

I stopped responding to him a year ago and vowed to never again but yet, like a pathetic stalker of unrequited love he still pesters me. 

What a truly sad existence.  I have no idea what his fascination with me is but it is borderline bat shit crazy.  Obsessed, totally obsessed.

Him and another poster never tire of sticking the boot into Hearts fans. Would love to see them say 5% of that stuff on Gorgie Rd one day 🤛

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What is the point in these 'funds' if we are constantly having a worse season than the one before?

I'm just trying to point out that all the other stuff you are against doesn't impact the first team.

What did/does is a shite management team. That went on too long and Budge is responsible for that, but conflating the two strands as if one was responsible for the other is nonsense, imo.

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We as a club are so focused on the 'nice' stuff we are close to being awarded tax exempt status.

Rangers tried that, never worked! 

:qqb006:

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

I'm just trying to point out that all the other stuff you are against doesn't impact the first team.

What did/does is a shite management team. That went on too long and Budge is responsible for that, but conflating the two strands as if one was responsible for the other is nonsense, imo.

👍🏻

1 hour ago, 3fingersreid said:

Speaking to my mates daughter yesterday , along with her dad ST holders at easter rd, and I asked about the Leanne resignation . She said that she was big on the hibs community side of the club , similar to the Big Hearts etc, which I think is admirable , however, Ron had told her they’re here to make money and the place to do that is the first team and only the first team . How many have made money out of Scottish football ?? 
She also said that she ( LD) hadn’t been happy about the HSL still contributing money to the club , which is always accepted, but that they don’t get any shares in return. Clearly there is a clash of strategy /ideas so shes decided to walk . 
I mentioned it sounded like a film we’ve seen before and asked if she was concerned , a usually buoyant lassie was a bit down and worried about it . She didn’t get any sympathy from me . 

Dempster seems to be a competent CEO , I think hibs fans should be wary of what’s happening . 
Me , like all the rest of the Hearts family will no doubt order a huge big bucket of popcorn and enjoy the movie . 

6 years is in any case a fairly long period in the job.

It does make sense that the way Ron Gordon is taking the club might prompt Dempster to look at other options. 

Queens Park plus something at the SFA?

39 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Club is very focused on the first team. You just need to look at the facilities at Riccarton.

The community side is though a big reason we have £millions coming in from benefactors. 

Most clubs have a strong community side. Winning football games isn't being stopped by a few mental health programmes or having a womens football team. 

jambogirlglasgow
13 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

She is ex Hibs. It is how it works.

I have seen more feminine 1980s darts players than Dumpster.

The love in on here towards her is pathetic.

I offered to meet you at Tynecastle Park to have a chat about your views on women and their looks about a year ago but you were awfully silent when the offer was made. Let’s meet up when we’re allowed back so that we can have that chat? Are you on for that? Or whenever we’re out of Tier 4. Your choice of venue. Any time? 
PM if you don’t want this to play out in front of the masses. I’ll look forward to it. See you soon. 

Yeah she can leave with her head held high...She had them rotten away in a championship for years while their fans still paid spfl prices 🤣 micheal stewart ..  sweep sweep

2 hours ago, Haringshairband said:

Michael Stewart is a Helmet.

Works for Celtic now I believe. 

Shouldn't be allowed in the door at Tynecastle. 

That's now twice he has taken the green pound. 

1 minute ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I offered to meet you at Tynecastle Park to have a chat about your views on women and their looks about a year ago but you were awfully silent when the offer was made. Let’s meet up when we’re allowed back so that we can have that chat? Are you on for that? Or whenever we’re out of Tier 4. Your choice of venue. Any time? 
PM if you don’t want this to play out in front of the masses. I’ll look forward to it. See you soon. 

I don't agree with his views one iota but I hope he tells you to bolt. Unless you two know each other of course. 

20 hours ago, XB52 said:

I commend your restraint when replying to he countless barbs about you 'cheering on the hobos' in the cup. Of course our mini Huns were cheering on their cousins. My brother, neice and nephew, and a few close friends are hibs fans so I was happy for them. I actually feel sorry for fans on here who say they have no friends that are hibs fans. Either they are lying to prove their PHM credentials or they need to get a life

Imagine not wanting your main rivals to win a cup. 

The mini hun comment is embarrassing. 

jambogirlglasgow
16 minutes ago, pablo said:

I don't agree with his views one iota but I hope he tells you to bolt. Unless you two know each other of course. 

Telling me to bolt would be fine. He didn’t even have the bollocks to do that! 

Stewart laid into Sevco then surprise, surprise 6 months later takes the Plastic Paddy Pound...

As for Dempster, her job was to get Hibs on an even financial footing. I'm not sure she has accomplished that - may as well blame Covid though...

22 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Good luck finding him at Tynecastle. 

He'd probably get lost looking for it. 😂

jambogirlglasgow
Just now, luckydug said:

Good luck finding him at Tynecastle. 

He'd probably get lost looking for it. 😂

Good point, well made. 

1 hour ago, Boris said:

It DOES impact the team though when the chief sees it all as important as winning football games.

45 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Awwww....enjoy Tier 4 🍻😂

45 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I can't remember an invite so apologies. My view on women's looks? Eh?  I guess this is a 'how dare you, women would never do that to blokes' case is it?

jambogirlglasgow
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I can't remember an invite so apologies. My view on women's looks? Eh?  I guess this is a 'how dare you, women would never do that to blokes' case is it?

How convenient.