Leanne Dempster away from Hibs?

Gambo

scott herbertson
24 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Not confirmed, according to what you've pasted in there! :)

true

though now confirmed

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• i8hibsh

• sadj

Leanne going to work for Cala homes as part of the deal for the farm.

So far we have the following have I missed anything

Owner holds all the cards 

Not sure on his wealth

Spending beyond their mean during crisis

Focus on first team and not infrastructure

Players from owners country being showcased

This is like 2006 to 2012 at Hearts but at a quicker speed and well less glory.

Whats up next

Ron the cons son get Dempsters job or the Bank he works for get the sponsorship.

1 minute ago, gashauskis9 said:

When are the Channel 5 cameras going in to film the fly on the wall doc?  

Her Lennon sacking fiasco would have been epic viewing.

A bit too gushing from Ron. I reckon she’s rumbled what he’s up to and decided to jump before the shit hits the fan and it taints her.

54 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Fecksake, they don't even seem all that bothered over the road, early days though. 

Couple of hours, couple of beers etc..

Because they don't know what it means long term. 

1 hour ago, loveofthegame said:

Confirmed on Hibs website

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/club-statement-leeann-dempster

Big test for Ron the Con. He openly expresses his disappointment in the statement. It is a loss to Hibs, off the field anyway.

great news. Made better by the news on BBC saying SPFL clubs still waiting on TV money. Let them sweat.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I quite liked the post about her and Shelly Kerr both on their way to Hearts, purely just to see I8 go on a rager. 

What a weird thing to say. 

27 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Hopefully we sign her up as loans manager. 

What are you thinking? You couldn't imagine it being all sweetness and light ? Any people you know close to Hibs?

joondalupjambo

What is our CEO doing, never heard a peep from him?

Could we boot him back to golf and bring in Leanne.

Funnier things happen.......

1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Peruvian Vlad strikes again.  I predict painful times ahead. 

ps - wouldn’t mind Dempster at Tynie in some capacity, I think she’s pretty decent.  

I think she’d be a great addition and would bring a wealth of experience to our club. I’d also love the Seethe from over the road if she joined. She’s been in and around football clubs for years and has improved every club she’s been at. I don’t even think our guy has a pedigree as good as hers. One year deal to see what she’s got in her locker and no harm in working with or alongside AM. 

If she came and turned around our own shitshow then I’m sure she’d have the fans on her side very quickly. 

Would have to be a yes from me if she’s available. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Firstly kudos to Gambo for the scoop. Was on here well before losers net.

Secondly doubt she has anything lined up. Just another of Ron’s cost saving measures. Won’t be the last either.

Bazzas right boot

Imagine the Reaction of some on here if she did join us. 

I'd like it, if only for the reaction from party planners Tbh. 

I don't think Ann will want her tho, not after the vote. 

6 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I think she’d be a great addition and would bring a wealth of experience to our club. I’d also love the Seethe from over the road if she joined. She’s been in and around football clubs for years and has improved every club she’s been at. I don’t even think our guy has a pedigree as good as hers. One year deal to see what she’s got in her locker and no harm in working with or alongside AM. 

If she came and turned around our own shitshow then I’m sure she’d have the fans on her side very quickly. 

Failing that, I’d happily have her kick Doncaster’s arse out the hot seat 

Howdy Doody Jambo
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

It seems she resigned.... 

Rumours his son is taking over...

This all sounds a little familiar...

Rodney 

11 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

What are you thinking? You couldn't imagine it being all sweetness and light ? Any people you know close to Hibs?

Not sure what you mean. 

I'd like us to sign her up just to see the outcry over the road, the loans manager thing was just taking the piss, that was just jobs for the boys for Gary Naymith. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Not sure what you mean. 

I'd like us to sign her up just to see the outcry over the road, the loans manager thing was just taking the piss, that was just jobs for the boys for Gary Naymith. 

I was thinking  the majority shareholder of Hibernian FC and Leanne Dumpster maybe couldn't see eye to eye, so to speak. Wondered if you had any Hubs pals with the inside track

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

I was thinking  the majority shareholder of Hibernian FC and Leanne Dumpster maybe couldn't see eye to eye, so to speak. Wondered if you had any Hubs pals with the inside track

Ah right, nah, i actually don't have any Hibs pals whatsoever. 

I did have one but i took the piss out of him too much and he blocked me on facebook. 

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I quite liked the post about her and Shelly Kerr both on their way to Hearts, purely just to see I8 go on a rager. 

Or get one 

been here before

:rofl:

Welts...

mutley 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by andudare2:
Probably a sh☆☆ rumour started on JKB for the gullable to get their rocks of😁

Correct, they have a Thread on there about it

The Old Tolbooth

I’ve said from the day he took over that they’ve got their very own Romanov, now his son is taking over, it’s in more ways than one, very eerie and similar to us when we were screwed, let’s hope he does the same to the vermin! 

Any truth in the rumour that Jack Dross is also away and been replaced by Bradley who was at Swansea? Or was that just some dafty posting on Facebook? 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Some say one of her nipples points left whereas the other points right?

some reason i read that in Jeremy Clarkson’s voice which meant i had to add...

All we know is shes the Stig....

29 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Thats not accurate , she has improved the first team at clubs but at a significant cost afterwards and to the detriment of the rest of the club. People see the stuff on the park and assume thats the measure of success for a CEO. 

6 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I’ve said from the day he took over that they’ve got their very own Romanov, now his son is taking over, it’s in more ways than one, very eerie and similar to us when we were screwed, let’s hope he does the same to the vermin! 

Any truth in the rumour that Jack Dross is also away and been replaced by Bradley who was at Swansea? Or was that just some dafty posting on Facebook? 

Its Jack Draws ffs 

Just now, sadj said:

Thats not accurate , she has improved the first team at clubs but at a significant cost afterwards and to the detriment of the rest of the club. People see the stuff on the park and assume thats the measure of success for a CEO. 

Did our CEO improve our squad at a very significant cost? Or did we spend a significant cost to end up in the championship 🤷‍♂️ ?  We’ve had 6 managers in her time if you count RN twice amd I have only seen regression on the park. I know which one I’d prefer if it came right down to it. 

Any improvement on the park at very major club, comes with a significant cost. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

What’s been the measure of success for our CEO?

20 minutes ago, been here before said:

:rofl:

Welts...

mutley 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by andudare2:
Probably a sh☆☆ rumour started on JKB for the gullable to get their rocks of😁

Correct, they have a Thread on there about it

😂😂😂

avhudtheteeshirt
12 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Did our CEO improve our squad at a very significant cost? Or did we spend a significant cost to end up in the championship 🤷‍♂️ ?  We’ve had 6 managers in her time if you count RN twice amd I have only seen regression on the park. I know which one I’d prefer if it came right down to it. 

And if not for Mrs Budge, you may have seen nothing on the park, just a car park or housing!!!!

14 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What’s been the measure of success for our CEO?

**** me!!!! Pretty sure that this thread is talking about Leann Dempster...

Go bitch about Hearts elsewhere Im not interested in that. 

Only response any of that is getting in terms of debate is I wouldn’t take her. Burrows I would take. You work it out from that

8 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Leanne Dempster will walk into most jobs as ceo 

in British football it’s no secret she is very good at her job

Unlike Leeann Dempster who isnt 😉

Edited by sadj

I didn't think we had a CEO.  Anyway, good luck to Leann.  I just hope this is a sign of major trouble for that treacherous club.

Hackney Hearts
25 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

We’ve had 6 managers in her time if you count RN twice amd I have only seen regression on the park.

I don't know what performance graph you've been looking at, but surely it's been a rollercoaster rather than constant regression? We romped to record-breaking promotion, that wasn't regression. Indeed it was an uninterrupted upward curve from July 2014 to December 2016, when we were 2nd in the top league. Obviously Cathro meant we took two steps back, but by November 2018 we were top of the league. Then our manager had a heart attack and we lost the better half of our team to lengthy injuries. The demise since then and the failure to recover has been discussed at nauseam. Even amongst the gloom, we still reached a string of cup semis and led last year's final after an hour. What I think you mean is that now we're back in the Championship it feels like "what was the point?", we're back where we started - which we are, but it's not like positive things haven't happened in the intervening years. And of course we're only in the Championship as the result of a vote. Hopefully the next time we get to the top end of the Premier we can hold steady...

manaliveits105
33 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Leanne Dempster will walk into most jobs as ceo 

in British football it’s no secret she is very good at her job

:orly?:

38 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

And if not for Mrs Budge, you may have seen nothing on the park, just a car park or housing!!!!

I’ll be eternally grateful to AB for  saving us.

I’m not bashing our own staff by any means at all and merely stating and expressing my opinion like yourself. I think she’d be good for our club and you have a different view. That’s acceptable and what forums are for.

We’ve been poor off and on the park for the last 6 years. No doubt this will have been a learning curve for AB and she’ll be a far better and more experienced owner because of it. She needs to surround herself with better people and I’m sure she recognises this already with her appointment of AM as CEO. 

• JKBMod 6 locked this topic
  • JKBMod 6 unlocked this topic