January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Wasn't he hanging out the end of that hibs bint that won the lotto? For that alone I'd have him nae where near us.

Who wasn’t, the queue was longer than when Krispy Kreme opened at the Gyle 😆.,

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Jayden Reid on loan from Birmingham 

You beat me to it I had just been reading the clubs website.

Walsall Football Club are delighted to announce the arrival of striker Jayden Reid from Championship side Birmingham City, with the forward signing on loan until the end of the season.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Mike Galloway. ****ing hell, I was about a month old when we signed him. Anyone else in the last 30 years? :laugh2:

Not many, but we're constantly bemoaning how other clubs pick up players from these leagues who do well in Scotland.

2 minutes ago, bobby bombscare said:

but can he fall over himself and take the ball and himself into the dugout? (Like Uche at St. Johnstone)

Don't know about that but someone's referred to his nickname as bamby on ice.    Nobody's perfect :wink:

bobby bombscare
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Don't know about that but someone's referred to his nickname as bamby on ice.    Nobody's perfect :wink:

Yeah, seems to be highly regarded at his current club, so should kick on if he came here. The spin before his fall in that video was far more graceful than big Uche ever was though 😂

Still a little confidence this deal will be fine Friday which I mentioned, walsall doing the normal first refusal then will most likely accept the 2nd offer not sure they can afford to refuse money rn. Discussions with a couple midfielders still continuing and a shortlist of centre backs has been created 👍🏻

21 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

You beat me to it I had just been reading the clubs website.

Walsall Football Club are delighted to announce the arrival of striker Jayden Reid from Championship side Birmingham City, with the forward signing on loan until the end of the season.

So that's his replacement set.   Looks like they must be prepared to let him go now.   I'll say a fee of 20k 😁 

1 hour ago, Hashimoto said:

Florian Kamberi set to leave St Galian after 6-months according to EEN

Always thought he was decent, knows the Scottish game....Worth a punt?

This deserves a lifetime ban. 

14 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

So that's his replacement set.   Looks like they must be prepared to let him go now.   I'll say a fee of 20k 😁 

MInd you this guy is only on loan and is just 19 years old.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

That'll be last night as they were away to Morecambe and that's definitely their stadium.

I saw that clip earlier and they did say that the weather conditions were atrocious.

15 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Looks like it. 6'2" striker... I mean you don't play two big guys like that in the same front line do you... Obviously Walsall move a lot quicker than we do though 😂

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

That'll be last night as they were away to Morecambe and that's definitely their stadium.

Correct, yes.  Was last night.   Slippy conditions 😣

The Apprentice
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Correct, yes.  Was last night.   Slippy conditions 😣

We've all been there! 

4 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"There's only one Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo" 

Thats easy for you to say!

manaliveits105

to be fair clips on EEN site are promising - quick feet for big guy and in the six yard box a lot

song to Bumbalero

EEEEEEEELIJAH ADEBAYO

he loves the Hearts

but thinks that hibs are SHIT 

1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Me Tarzan; who Jane???   :huh:

😂 Nothing like an auto correct to confuse matter. Its Jane, Harry Kane's sister 

Sounds like we could probably get this lad and the Thomas Robert boy from Airdrie for less than what we paid for Wighton! :D 

Seems a no brainer if we can get both deals done tbh. Robert especially, I think will be keen to move with the uncertainty around when League 1/2 will restart.

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

She deserves a medal. 

She'll need to make to with a Model. :cheese:

Aye, Quasi. :D

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Still no tall enough to get on the end of any of our crosses. 

Need to be 34 foot tall to get on the end of one of our crosses 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Hahahahaha maybe the manager could show them how to do it, probably did 😆

I'm pretty excited. Getting GMS in, Ginnelly signed up permanently long with Irving and hopefully Kingsley, and potentially this lad from Walsall too would all be pretty solid business from Robbie and Savage. Lets not forget the level and circumstances we're operating under. Makes me really hopeful once we're promoted and fans are back what the increased funds may lead to in terms of player quality. 

Always good to keep an eye on the lower markets incase there's a gem just waiting to be discovered. I mean....who was Jamie Vardy before he rocked up at Leicester? Fleetwood was it? Let's just hope he's not another Stockton if he arrives.

contracts for Irving and Kingsley to go along with Smiths, maybe give one to White if he doesn't mind being cover.

Say cheerio to the rest of the out of contract mob and try to find some dafty who'll take Damour off us.

Bring in this lad as a different option to go along with the GMS signing.

I'd be very happy if thats all we did this window, come the summer my ideal wish list would look like: Findlay, Campbell, Robert and an extra forward, although if we can get any of those agreed in advance i'd be delighted.

In the incredibly unlikely event that all of that happens I'd be very confident about 3rd place next season. With the amount of players we have leaving in summer I don't think we'll be short of the budget either

Vlad the impaler
On 13/01/2021 at 11:26, Herbert said:

Elijah Adebayo - Got a text from a pal saying were looking at him, Anyone seen him play?

Good shout by looks of it,your mate get any other snippets?

Guest ToqueJambo

If he's a poacher who does all his best work in the box and he and can get on the end of low or high crosses that's what we need. Like someone else said I thought Boyce would be more of a penalty box striker but he seems to like to pick the ball up deep as well.

5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

They seem very nice and very sensible compared to the JKB punters :rofl:

I take issue with the two who equate the SPL to League 1 tho... 😤

1 hour ago, Maroonjam said:

😂 Nothing like an auto correct to confuse matter. Its Jane, Harry Kane's sister 

Gotcha!  :thumbsup:  I was trying to work-out which of the current Hearts' forwards could possibly be nicknamed "Jane" and, if so, why...  (Although it does sound like something a certain well-known JKB malcontent might call Wighton, for example! :mw_rolleyes:  )

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, WDJ87 said:

Bottom half of the Premiership is certainly no better than League 1. Killie, Hamilton, County, Well, St J and St Mirren would be pretty at home in that league.

1 minute ago, WDJ87 said:

Not sure it’s that inaccurate. At least half of the teams in the premier wouldn’t survive in the championship.

rambothejambo
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Need to be 34 foot tall to get on the end of one of our crosses 

Sitting here pishing myself at that, just imagine a 34' striker, would surely win his share of high balls 😂

4 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

You always find Pr1cks in a bunch of roses.

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

😀 Our crossing has been a lot better this season.

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )