• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You're all over the place my friend.  If that had happened earlier we might have been able to afford Snodgrass even without issues.

All over the place.

No, it is called waiting until the hand over happens. All part of a bigger picture, too much money has been wasted hand over fist. Once the FoH has the golden ticket, the real journey begins.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Does anyone on here actually take GBb seriously? Absolute slaver.

One of my ancestors was a slaveholder

Slaver the braver.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I would hope we weren't interested in Snodgrass. We're no a retirement home ffs. 

Not anymore anyway 🤞

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

All over the place.

No, it is called waiting until the hand over happens. All part of a bigger picture, too much money has been wasted hand over fist. Once the FoH has the golden ticket, the real journey begins.

If you're indicative of the FoH ITK crowd I shall be reviewing my financial support.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, JamboAl said:

If you're indicative of the FoH ITK crowd I shall be reviewing my financial support.

My family are, i put money into the club through them. Up to you what you do.

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

My family are, i put money into the club through them. Up to you what you do.

IF the £20m is true why don't you tell the whole world we've got money to burn.

Your family will be immensely proud of you.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, JamboAl said:

IF the £20m is true why don't you tell the whole world we've got money to burn.

Your family will be immensely proud of you.

The money is not in the hands of the FoH or Hearts Fc,  as no hand over has taken place. Like any family they think the sun shines out my hole,

12 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The money is not in the hands of the FoH or Hearts Fc,  as no hand over has taken place. Like any family they think the sun shines out my hole,

I'm not wanting to join in on the personal stuff here....

However, is the £20m fund available on the proviso that Ann Budge relinquish her position ?

I'm asking that because as I understand that even after FoH takeover Ann Budge will still remain as CEO....

What are the conditions for this £20m cash input?......Why does the FoH handover need to be the catalyst to free up this investment?
Not wishing to doubt you, but it seems a bit strange that this enormous sum of cash is floating around waiting to be picked up.

Edited by Hashimoto

8 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

This money is already earmarked to pay off Damour's contract at the end of the season. 

Rick Sanchez

Snodgrass is like Charlie Adam, you're paying for quality set pieces and someone who could stroll it.

Injuries though...

1 hour ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Joe Savage has asked for all information on players to be on the table, he is looking at the squad. Loans manager is still part of someones job description. I may be wrong here but i am sure the women in Ann's circle were doing that recently along with JJ.

Whats that you say ?

The SD has asked for information on players ! Surely some mistake

17 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Who or where is this investment coming from? 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Hashimoto said:

I'm not wanting to join in on the personal stuff here....

However, is the £20m fund available on the proviso that Ann Budge relinquish her position ?

I'm asking that because as I understand that even after FoH takeover Ann Budge will still remain as CEO....

What are the conditions for this £20m cash input?......Why does the FoH handover need to be conditional to free up this investment?
Not wishing to doubt you, but it seems a bit strange that this enormous sum of cash is floating around waiting to be picked up.

That changed when benefactors wanted to renovate the stadium, Ann is a worker, she was tempted to stay on and see it through. Andrew Mckinlay is the CEO, not sure that Ann can change it herself after a hand over takes place. Not at all privy to that , i would have to ask my family or someone here to give me that information. The only condition was that the FoH were to be gifted the money to invest in the football side only. The Academy was forever in a midst of change, it was decided that the first team squad would benefit first. The FoH members are the ones who hold the key to it all, .my brother told me that £20M had been paid in over a period of time. Going back to the Save Our Hearts days the other party spoke in private, agreed that within a five year time scale would match what FoH had raised all in. Well it was in the first instance, on Ann stepping aside within an 18 month period.

It has not been made available as nothing has happened yet.

StevenNaismith

GBb has to be a Hibs fan in disguise. Can’t believe some folk are actually entertaining him by asking him further questions.

39 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Oh let him have his Walter Mitty fun Al. 

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

Someone say something. 

Hurts my brain trying to decipher his posts. 

Would highly recommend the Ignore function.

Some of you are beaten to the core with failure, i will change it.

HHGH

Bob Jamieson.....is that you ?

15 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

That changed when benefactors wanted to renovate the stadium, Ann is a worker, she was tempted to stay on and see it through. Andrew Mckinlay is the CEO, not sure that Ann can change it herself after a hand over takes place. Not at all privy to that , i would have to ask my family or someone here to give me that information. The only condition was that the FoH were to be gifted the money to invest in the football side only. The Academy was forever in a midst of change, it was decided that the first team squad would benefit first. The FoH members are the ones who hold the key to it all, .my brother told me that £20M had been paid in over a period of time. Going back to the Save Our Hearts days the other party spoke in private, agreed that within a five year time scale would match what FoH had raised all in. Well it was in the first instance, on Ann stepping aside within an 18 month period.

It has not been made available as nothing has happened yet.

Thanks, I'm still struggling a bit with this. And, yes apologies my mistake Budge is currently owner, not CEO.

£20m is real serious money, and there are not many who would be prepared to hand over or even have that amount of cash set aside.  The obvious one is our current benefactor.....Doubt that though given his close relationship to Budge.

Why wait until Budge is potentially off the scene, or at least not calling the shot's?

I would love to believe this story, and I don't want to doubt your word......But £20m is huge....It's a real game changer!
Don't let us use COVID as a reason to delay handover.....Let's get it done now......We badly need that £20m investment.

Edited by Hashimoto

6 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

GBb has to be a Hibs fan in disguise. Can’t believe some folk are actually entertaining him by asking him further questions.

It's called courtesy, and gives him an opportunity to respond with a bit more detail

Furthermore.....I'm curious! 

Edited by Hashimoto

Thanks, I'm still struggling a bit with this. And, yes apologies my mistake Budge is currently owner, not CEO.

£20m is real serious money, and there are not many who would be prepared to hand over or even have that amount of cash set aside.  The obvious one is our current benefactor.....Doubt that though given his close relationship to Budge.

Why wait until Budge is potentially of the scene, or at least not calling the shot's?

I would love to believe this story, and I don't want to doubt your word......But £20m is huge....It's a real game changer!
Don't let us use COVID as a reason to delay handover.....Let's get it done now......We badly need that £20m investment.

It's a fantasy, gbb is at it don't give him any more fun.

Салатные палочки

Brophy signs for St Mirren :laugh:. Wasn't he one of the ones we were rumoured to be interested in? 

Gorgie Boot boy

Why wait until Budge is potentially of the scene, or at least not calling the shot's?

The new stand was not part of any potential first investment, that was the benefactors who back Ann. that would of eaten up the money if it was handed over then. Other benefactors backed  the FoH ,  have already invested money into the club through the source contacts over the last 8 years.  Covid is the only reason why Ann has not handed over yet.

Only Hearts

4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

It's a fantasy, gbb is at it don't give him any more fun.

This

What a slaver 😅

8 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

It's called courtesy, and gives him an opportunity to respond with a bit more detail

Furthermore.....I'm curious! 

Wise up 😏

The new stand was not part of any potential first investment, that was the benefactors who back Ann. that would of eaten up the money if it was handed over then. Other benefactors backed  the FoH ,  have already invested money into the club through the source contacts over the last 8 years.  Covid is the only reason why Ann has not handed over yet.

Only Hearts

So this £20m is not new money, but part of an investment paid into FoH over an 8 year period?

Or is it?

It's all a wee bit too cryptic, however, I can appreciate a confidentiality conflict if you are ITK.

I take it that the hierarchy at FoH will have all the small print and finer detail behind this investment?  

13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Is Gary Naysmith still the loans manager? 

No, we no longer have that position. GN left last season, I think.

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Wise up 😏

I know...I wasn't born yesterday....nothing on the telly just now.....But GBb proclamation is real front page headlines (if true!)

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

So this £20m is not new money, but part of an investment paid into FoH over an 8 year period?

Or is it?

It's all a wee bit too cryptic, however, I can appreciate a confidentiality conflict if you are ITK.

I take it that the hierarchy at FoH will have all the small print and finer detail behind this investment?  

No it is a match up to what the FoH have paid in up until November 2020, all will be revealed in time.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Would they not have asked to keep him if he was doing well? 

Not if we want to try him out or a club at a higher level want him. Will be either of these two because either than suspension he has played  nearly every game for Sons this season. 

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

No it is a match up to what the FoH have paid in up until November 2019, all will be revealed in time.

Wow!!!!!........I look forward to reading all about this, hopefully in the not too far future.....

8 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Wow!!!!!........I look forward to reading all about this, hopefully in the not too far future.....

If you send me your name, address, age and bank details I can l tell you now. 👍

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Brophy signs for St Mirren :laugh:. Wasn't he one of the ones we were rumoured to be interested in? 

Along with Aberdeen and Hibs, all discussed yesterday SF FFS 😜

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

😂

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not if we want to try him out or a club at a higher level want him. Will be either of these two because either than suspension he has played  nearly every game for Sons this season. 

Let’s hope so, with taking the chance of getting this thread back on topi, never a admin around when you need one, we should be loaning players to ICT to help them come up with us. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

20 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

No it is a match up to what the FoH have paid in up until November 2020, all will be revealed in time.

Have FoH paid in £20m up to last November? Where is they get that amount? 

8 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

🤣 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s hope so, with taking the chance of getting this thread back on topi, never a admin around when you need one, we should be loaning players to ICT to help them come up with us. 

We will certainly be loaning players to a club or clubs up north. Not sure about ICT though. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

We will certainly be loaning players to a club or clubs up north. Not sure about ICT though. 

Any takers? Will take a super salesman. 

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:
11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I got asked the same ,in a email from Africa, still waiting for the £millions ,will Donate half to jam tarts ,double the donation .

46 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Why wait until Budge is potentially off the scene, or at least not calling the shot's?

No one's investing/whatever  £20 million and entrusting it to the current board & manager/head coach. Not a chance. 

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Does anyone on here actually take GBb seriously? Absolute slaver.

Either he's the Messiah ..........

He Is the Messiah | Know Your Meme

.....or ......

he's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy - a life of brian | Python  quotes, Monty python, Monty python flying circus

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think we should all believe the Boot Boy.

Far too much bad news in the world,  I still believe in Santa,  always will  :)

Looks like Millwall are after Motherwell's Campbell.

Not really relevant to us I guess, other than a few admiring him.

3 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

There are some decent suggestions in here but some of the shouts are absolutely wild.

Tanser?  Durmus?  Waters?

Also what have you seen from Seedorf that makes you want him so badly? I don't think I've seen him have a good game for Motherwell, even against us he didn't look very good.

McLennan, O'Donnell and Findlay are all players I would take though.

If this is the standard of player available from the Premiership in the summer then I hope we've got a bigger net.

Squad players mate. Hardly wild, as they're pretty average/half decent players who are capable of playing in this league. The likes of Tanser etc could easily sit on our bench to provide cover for knocks and stuff. Not everyone needs to be first team quality but we do need some depth. In no way am I saying they're first team quality. 

I think Seedorf has a lot of potential. Don't know about you but I thought he was fantastic against us and scored an absolute worldie of a goal. He's got the pace and strength to be a danger in Scotland but think his decision making needs some work. Again a possible squad player depending on the options we have available. But anyway... Just heard that Stoke and Reading are both interested in him though so if that's the case we'll be nowhere near. Obviously doing something right if you're playing for Motherwell and there's Championship clubs sniffing about. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Squad players mate. Hardly wild, as they're pretty average/half decent players who are capable of playing in this league. The likes of Tanser etc could easily sit on our bench to provide cover for knocks and stuff. Not everyone needs to be first team quality but we do need some depth. In no way am I saying they're first team quality. 

I think Seedorf has a lot of potential. Don't know about you but I thought he was fantastic against us and scored an absolute worldie of a goal. He's got the pace and strength to be a danger in Scotland but think his decision making needs some work. Again a possible squad player depending on the options we have available. But anyway... Just heard that Stoke and Reading are both interested in him though so if that's the case we'll be nowhere near. Obviously doing something right if you're playing for Motherwell and there's Championship clubs sniffing about. 

I think we need to look first and foremost at players who are going to improve on what we currently have.

If we're wanting cheap cover at left back I'd rather we just kept Aidy White. He isn't as bad as made out and provides another option further forward too. Tanser is nowhere near the required standard imo. Waters has age on his side but I'm still not convinced.

To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten Seedorf was even at Motherwell!  I had also forgotten his goal at Tynecastle but he had a stinker when we beat them in the Betfred Cup.  I've not followed Motherwell too closely this season, has he been playing much? I'd be shocked if he managed to get a move to the English Championship.

There are plenty players at the club currently who will be decent squad players for us. We need to identify certain positions and make a push to really strengthen in those areas.

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )