• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

11 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

After 3 but no rush according to een so be interesting as to see how many if any arrive.

EEN know nothing about Hearts.

Heads too far up the Hobos fartpiece.

Get most of their “news” off here

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Going to be a long day then.

Always is with hearts😂, deadline day with us usually is a day of promise then falls on its face. Can have full agreement with a player but until the club selling actually sign it off then nothing is ever confirmed. Dan james to Leeds is the biggest example of that in recent memory 

5 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Yes, winger and midfielder 👍🏻 “Just about” key words. Also posted this morning winger is the main target today and we have a back up midfielder and defender who are free agents if we can’t get a deal over the line today 

RN has clearly stated he is looking for a winger to replace Gino and a MF for Speedy Lee.  If Damour exits then a decent CD would be welcome.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Always is with hearts😂, deadline day with us usually is a day of promise then falls on its face. Can have full agreement with a player but until the club selling actually sign it off then nothing is ever confirmed. Dan james to Leeds is the biggest example of that in recent memory 

Who was the Sunderland one in their documentary? Guy got sacked over Dan James one, Huw Jenkins I think, owners had sanctioned it, but he remained steadfast. Will end up at Leeds still I'm sure

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

RN has clearly stated he is looking for a winger to replace Gino and a MF for Speedy Lee.  If Damour exits then a decent CD would be welcome.

For me, Biggest deal of the day for us would be getting damour off the books 

11 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Players aged between 20-24 please, unless they are stopgaps

That would have ruled out our new striker.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Who was the Sunderland one in their documentary? Guy got sacked over Dan James one, Huw Jenkins I think, owners had sanctioned it, but he remained steadfast. Will end up at Leeds still I'm sure

Sure it was will grigg they ended up paying 3x their first offer for him in a panic buy  

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Liverpool about to sign PNE's Ben Davies.  Were the green arse cheeks not after him?

Yeah on a pre contract. Lawwell didn’t want to pay to get him in January 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Sure it was will grigg they ended up paying 3x their first offer for him in a panic buy  

I think you are right, bit of an eye opener how bad that actually was. Grayson missed out on someone though, just about in tears, hard balance when you have thousands of tossers on a forum demanding a 22 year old, with the pace of Usain Bolt, the spring of Michael Jordan, the balance and skill of Maradona, the finish of Lineker, the athleticism of Ronaldo and the genius of Pele and Messi...….all for a fiver

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Liverpool about to sign PNE's Ben Davies.  Were the green arse cheeks not after him?

Yup, and Preston are looking to sign Liam Lindsay on loan from Stoke, so if Hibs sell Porteous then they will miss out on Lindsay.

2 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Rzatowski is one who, on paper, I would jump at. 

Don't know alot about him but he looks a bit Hibs. Not the most athletic and going into his 30s on the back of  a season in the MLS I'm sceptical

But then I guess you could say the same about GMS

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Its F5 fingering day....

Lets begin.

Not really watched the newer Star Wars movies. Good to see them including more diversity in the gender of the droids 👍🏻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

Looks the type of player we have craved, buzzbomb with a finish. However, there will be flaws, clearly something there that attracted a team I admire for picking up players. Not bothered he got punted to MLS, wouldn't be anywhere near us if that was not the case.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
31 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Players aged between 20-24 please, unless they are stopgaps

Lets make a tough day even tougher by only signing players in that age range 😂 ffs

Arguably our two best players this season fall out with that age range, let's just release them because they're not between the ages of 20 and 24.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Lets make a tough day even tougher by only signing players in that age range 😂 ffs

Arguably our two best players this season fall out with that age range, let's just release them because they're not between the ages of 20 and 24.

Yeah, no more experienced pros, Gordon, Jankauskas, Fyssas, Adam and Flogel etc were all disasters

Just now, BRY said:

Not the same team, sadly...

I know mate as Hib's wouldn't be in a Champions League qualifier would they 😂

Made me smile anyway!

12 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Mate is a big red bulls fan, this was his opinion. 

Solid, versatile, gives his all. Was great for them a couple of years ago but has struggled recently. Fans not to bothered he's on his way.

jamboinglasgow

Daily Record reporting we are after Aaron McEneff from Shamrock Rovers

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-deadline-day-live-rangers-23419527

Hearts have joined the race to sign highly-rated Shamrock Rovers midfielder Aaron McEneff, Fraser Wilson writes.

Robbie Neilson is looking to add three players to his squad with midfield one of the priority areas following the departure of Olly Lee.

McEneff is attracting interest from the English Championship and remains under contract at Rovers but Hearts are keen on a deal.

The 25-year-old former Tottenham Hotspur youth rose to prominence last season as he helped the Dublin side win the League of Ireland title.

He won a call-up to Stephen Kenny’s Ireland squad for the November Nations League clash with Bulgaria and although he never played McEneff is seen as a future international.

Hearts are also keen on a loan move for Coventry City winger Gervane Kastaneer.

The Dutch ace has only played twice for the Sky Blues this season.

But he has been pinpointed as a potential replacement for Josh Ginnelly whose loan spell at Tynecastle was brought to an abrupt end by a hamstring tear.

Lincoln City, Blackpool, AFC Wimbledon and Ipswich are all also reported to be interested in Kastaneer.

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-deadline-day-live-rangers-23419527

Hearts have joined the race to sign highly-rated Shamrock Rovers midfielder Aaron McEneff, Fraser Wilson writes.

Robbie Neilson is looking to add three players to his squad with midfield one of the priority areas following the departure of Olly Lee.

McEneff is attracting interest from the English Championship and remains under contract at Rovers but Hearts are keen on a deal.

The 25-year-old former Tottenham Hotspur youth rose to prominence last season as he helped the Dublin side win the League of Ireland title.

He won a call-up to Stephen Kenny’s Ireland squad for the November Nations League clash with Bulgaria and although he never played McEneff is seen as a future international.

But he has been pinpointed as a potential replacement for Josh Ginnelly whose loan spell at Tynecastle was brought to an abrupt end by a hamstring tear.

Lincoln City, Blackpool, AFC Wimbledon and Ipswich are all also reported to be interested in Kastaneer.

Jamboj spot on again 👏

19 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Can play Right Mid as well. Would hope we're wanting a Brellier type alongside Irving though. 

4 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I predict 1 signing. Bedlam on here. Another couple of frees in the next week or so.

Eamon Bannon?

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

If he can make enough chances then I think he will be fine

19 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Get real mate and look long-term for the Premiership next season. We need younger players. Fact. 

35 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah on a pre contract. Lawwell didn’t want to pay to get him in January 

Daily ranger claiming Liverpool are "hijacking" the deal. 🤦🏼‍♂️

14 minutes ago, lou said:

Yeah, no more experienced pros, Gordon, Jankauskas, Fyssas, Adam and Flogel etc were all disasters

Bit different😂😂🤡

28 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Not really watched the newer Star Wars movies. Good to see them including more diversity in the gender of the droids 👍🏻

DOn't get me started on Disney Diversity Star Wars  🤬

...sorry. Off topic. We signed anyone yet?

Edited by Rogue Daddy

9 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Lincoln City, Blackpool, AFC Wimbledon and Ipswich are all also reported to be interested in Kastaneer

PNE have made a few signings from the Irish league over the last few years. Obviously a market that savage knows

2 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Mceneff video

Followed on Twitter by Ewen Murray. Is this because he knows something or looking for something having seen it on here I wonder? Def someone that could be described as being ‘in the know’

Just now, R1874 said:

Lad born in Derry who plays for ROI. He’ll be a target for our support after 5 minutes. Will have to play like Rudi to not get stick 

They can gtf 

1 minute ago, R1874 said:

Lad born in Derry who plays for ROI. He’ll be a target for our support after 5 minutes. Will have to play like Rudi to not get stick 

Only the morons.

Dinnae be silly. 

I don't think anyone that lives in the 21st century will give a damn tbh...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Get real mate and look long-term for the Premiership next season. We need younger players. Fact. 

"Get real" 😂

So looking long term for next season means we should only sign players under the age of 25 (but above 19)? What about guys like Kingsley and Boyce, are they too old to play Premiership football?

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Bit different😂😂🤡

A bit different to what?  you said only players between 20 and 24 should be signed unless they are a stopgap, currently I would say best players are over 24 

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )