• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Cardigan Crew 🤣🤣 thats yer weekend lot , weekday is the tweed jacket and elbow patch mob.

Wonder if Aberdeens own Grandaddy Casual Ally is even alive anymore? Not seen him or Hightower or any of that lot since i floored them in Bells one night 

Assuming he was stuck on the carpet and you had a free shot  :lol:

I remember the Bells best for Highland League and Junior cock fights. Ridiculous behaviour  :lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
51 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

More details on his injury record? Where?

Appearances,  starts, sub etc. I've talked enough about injuries for one day.

On paper a fantastic recruit

Central Belt 1874

Impressed we have managed to sign someone like GMS while in the Championship. Let's hope he can perform. 

Well done Hearts. 

Rick Sanchez

When you take everything into account, I'm going to file this under overwhelmed. Aberdeen didn't have the bottle to offer him a deal.

Thanks fellow fans and benefactors 👍

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Ha. Was my first thought. Plus, would he want Scott Brown kicking him all game and getting nothing from the ref?

The attempt to kick him was shown on Twitter a couple of days ago, laughable. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

When you take everything into account, I'm going to file this under overwhelmed. Aberdeen didn't have the bottle to offer him a deal.

Thanks fellow fans and benefactors 👍

McInnes was on saying there aren’t signing anyone this window,not got a bolt min hahahahaha. 
Anyone else think McInnes slicking his hair back makes him look like a manky jakey wanting 10p for a cup of tea?

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

McInnes was on saying there aren’t signing anyone this window,not got a bolt min hahahahaha. 
Anyone else think McInnes slicking his hair back makes him look like a manky jakey wanting 10p for a cup of tea?

I would go as far as manky hobo.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Aberdeen are skint. Cosgrove to leave in January 

40 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

👍

"Gary would make his second Scotland appearance in November 2018, setting up Steven Naismith for the Scots’ only goal of the game." 

Excellent! 

Also won the Eastern conference league in first season.   Knocked out of mls Cup by a very good Toronto side.   

Edited by HMFC01

HillmanHearts

However you look at it, the boy's quality.

Impressive that we’ve managed to sign him in the current circumstances.

It’s now all about his application and our ability to use him properly.

Jack Torrance
1 hour ago, baxterd1974 said:

Agreed, 251 days injured in a 10 year career seems pretty normal, definitely not "injury prone". Although I'm not actually sure anyone has even suggested that. Couple of posters had a wee barny based on Chinese whispers from what I can see.

Yeah it's a strange one how things can become fact. Say it enough and it sticks.

Some of those "injuries" were things like concussion and bronchitis so you can even disregard those. The two main ones have been knee and thigh injuries but certainly not prone to picking up things. I reckon it's just a reflection of the poor recent injury record in general, at Hearts.

Looks like a decent signing by all accounts. Good luck and welcome to The Hearts GMS.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Aberdeen are skint. Cosgrove to leave in January 

What a shame, can you imagine the stick we would get if Jonny Hayes signed for us and wasn’t getting paid any wages until next summer 😆

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

What a shame, can you imagine the stick we would get if Jonny Hayes signed for us and wasn’t getting paid any wages until next summer 😆

Also bought Ross mccrorie on tick with an initial Loan to get the money together 

Lone Striker
26 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Impressed we have managed to sign someone like GMS while in the Championship. Let's hope he can perform. 

Well done Hearts. 

Very impressed indeed.    I'd imagine a few other clubs would have loved to speak to him after Aberdeen stalled, so full marks to Robbie for nipping in and getting him onside.   Robbie needs to change our tactics/style  now to maximise the impact of having a winger like GMS on the pitch.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Also bought Ross mccrorie on tick with an initial Loan to get the money together 

Indeed. That ***** of a chairman is desperate to get fans back in too. 
I think they’ve had to pay players deferred wages too. Surprised that the Green Cowdenbeath have signed anyone considering they had to do it last month too. 

Is Ross Stewarts loan due to finish this month? Reckon he'd be a decent option to keep with Doyle gone for good

1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

Is Ross Stewarts loan due to finish this month? Reckon he'd be a decent option to keep with Doyle gone for good

Has been extended 

40 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Assuming he was stuck on the carpet and you had a free shot  :lol:

I remember the Bells best for Highland League and Junior cock fights. Ridiculous behaviour  :lol:

A free shot 😒 cheeky **** , like I needed a free shot. Ally was always ok apart from that night , he was way out of order to Meg that time. ****ing loved working in there til 1 then down to Budz til 3.... I think I lost a Budz tie at least twice a week 🤣 good times.

Anyway back on topic , potentially a good signing , GMS I mean not ASC

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Maybe a little harsh, but 30-something games and 3 goals in the past two years don't exactly scream "peak of condition and firing on all cylcinders".

He also seems to almost exactly fit the template of the signings that have got us into our current sorry state in the first place.

I had been hoping for evidence of a fresh approach with the change in manager, but I'm not seeing it.

Anyway, as I said, I hope he proves me wrong!

He's played 25 games since July (and scored a couple).

Lord Beni of Gorgie
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

A free shot 😒 cheeky **** , like I needed a free shot. Ally was always ok apart from that night , he was way out of order to Meg that time. ****ing loved working in there til 1 then down to Budz til 3.... I think I lost a Budz tie at least twice a week 🤣 good times.

Anyway back on topic , potentially a good signing , GMS I mean not ASC

Cracking player when on it. Believe no Bells any longer swayed him away from Aberdeen 

Kilmarnock agree to Brophy going on loan to St Mirren until the end of the season when he will sign his deal

St Mirren also sign another striker

St Mirren have signed Eamonn Brophy on loan from Kilmarnock prior to a permanent summer move after also securing fellow striker Collin Quaner.

Quaner, a 29-year-old German who has been without a club since leaving Huddersfield Town in the summer, has signed until the end of the season.

The 24-year-old Brophy had already agreed to join St Mirren this summer.

He told St Mirren's website he had "a number of options" but thought the Paisley club "felt right for me".

"I've watched the team a number of times this season and I like the way they play and I think it will suit me," Brophy said.

WheatfieldWarrior
2 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

“On paper Messi should be a good signing but he’s not scored much this season” - Hearts fans 

Limited Player who is done at this level, Legs gone, would maybe do a backup if Wighton gets injured but that about it...

Edited by WheatfieldWarrior

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Cracking player when on it. Believe no Bells any longer swayed him away from Aberdeen 

Haha aye probably , you have to be new school , live at Rubislaw or beside Pittodrie , drink in Soul and hang about the toilets in Nox or you can’t play for Aberdeen now......

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Kilmarnock agree to Brophy going on loan to St Mirren until the end of the season when he will sign his deal

St Mirren have signed Eamonn Brophy on loan from Kilmarnock prior to a permanent summer move after also securing fellow striker Collin Quaner.

Quaner, a 29-year-old German who has been without a club since leaving Huddersfield Town in the summer, has signed until the end of the season.

He told St Mirren's website he had "a number of options" but thought the Paisley club "felt right for me".

"I've watched the team a number of times this season and I like the way they play and I think it will suit me," Brophy said.

Kick the opposition? 

12 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Should have sat the ***** in the stand.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Just in the door, Joe has the gab on it all. Brilliant, transparency in it's purest form.

17 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Neilson only signs shite.

This must be down to Savage OBV.

Thanks for your in depth critical review. 

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Just in the door, Joe has the gab on it all. Brilliant, transparency in it's purest form.

I like him. Dunno why but I have a gut feeling he'll be a success.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

I like him. Dunno why but I have a gut feeling he'll be a success.

We have been wondering who and when we would be appointing someone with a respected level f football credibility, Joe expresses he has played at a lower level, been part of successful promotions at different clubs. That is the second Hearts related video with Joe,  i have watched today.

Rescued by a genius.

42 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Where the **** are St Mirren getting the money? 🤔 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Cruyff said:

Where the **** are St Mirren getting the money? 🤔 

The Celtic Shop ?

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )