Diego Maradona R.I.P. (merged threads)

King prawn

34 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Apparently boca ultras have dealt with it, 2 of them dead and one in intensive care. 

Actual?

Jesus. Hardly worthy of a death sentence. Maradona death is just as crazy as his life. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• ri Alban

• John Findlay

• been here before

13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Actual?

Jesus. Hardly worthy of a death sentence. Maradona death is just as crazy as his life. 

Apparently so. Seen a what’s app thing on it earlier. 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

Apparently boca ultras have dealt with it, 2 of them dead and one in intensive care. 

Aye, there's been video footage of the police retrieving the guy's body from a bin. 

6 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Aye, there's been video footage of the police retrieving the guy's body from a bin. 

Got it sent to me this morning. A link to an Argentinian news story as well so looks legit. 

I can't condone it, but what did they expect was going to happen doing something like that? Boca fans are ******* mental.

3 hours ago, Irufushi said:

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Fake news. 

The guys were on the telly and radio this afternoon apologising and saying they've received mental death threats however are very much alive. Video of the bin is from March and is someone else. Bald guy couldn't have remarkably grown a full beard in a few hours.

Samuel Camazzola
15 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Fake news. 

The guys were on the telly and radio this afternoon apologising and saying they've received mental death threats however are very much alive. Video of the bin is from March and is someone else. Bald guy couldn't have remarkably grown a full beard in a few hours.

👍 Cheers for clarifying. 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Fake news. 

👍

On 24/11/2020 at 18:54, martoon said:

An annoying one I've heard recently is from my 17 year old nephew. It's no longer "really"? when he's told some surprising or slightly unbelievable news it's "actual"?

5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Actual?

:rofl: 

On 28/11/2020 at 04:47, XB52 said:

Not really meaning to pick on your post but the 'hand of God' goal was his second one. He said the first one was the hand of Maradona; the second was the hand of God. 

Was it not the other way about.?

You could see at the time that he used his hand, (at the 1st) but if there was any doubt or dubiety over his initial “intervention”, you couldn’t deny the quality and skill when he scored his second. 

Apologies if I got the goals the wrong way round. I’ll stand corrected if that was the case. 

On 26/11/2020 at 22:46, Nookie Bear said:

Bloody defending for that second goal though. Wouldn;'t have got within 40 yards of the goal if it was against the Italians.

Unfortunately England are just too faira nation when it comes to football.

😀👍

7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Was it not the other way about.?

You could see at the time that he used his hand, (at the 1st) but if there was any doubt or dubiety over his initial “intervention”, you couldn’t deny the quality and skill when he scored his second. 

Apologies if I got the goals the wrong way round. I’ll stand corrected if that was the case. 

The hand ball was first, the dribble was second.

been here before
On 26/11/2020 at 09:46, Nookie Bear said:

Bloody defending for that second goal though. Wouldn;'t have got within 40 yards of the goal if it was against the Italians.

Unfortunately England are just too faira nation when it comes to football.

On 28/11/2020 at 16:36, AlimOzturk said:

Actual?

His doctor has apparently fecked up. Being investigated for negligence. 

On 28/11/2020 at 19:25, AndyNic said:

Fake news. 

Thank goodness for that.

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Aye it was Maradona that was the cheat. 

:Aye:

He'd be untouchable nowadays. Wouldn't get near him with modern day rules. 

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

He'd be untouchable nowadays. Wouldn't get near him with modern day rules. 

And pitches. He'd be even more unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Indeed. Love to see Messi or Ronaldo playing in a bog and getting kicked upside down. Doubt they'd have the same level of confidence in their abilities.  Incredible ability. No youth academy taught him how to play. 

On 30/11/2020 at 13:26, ri Alban said:

Skinning folk in a bog. 

Edited by Cruyff

8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Skinning folk in a bog. 

He sussed out straight away to keep the ball in the air. Keepie uppie and chip passes.  Brilliant.