China's Moon Rock Mission

Lovecraft

5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

First on the moon to set up a takeaway. 

**** off with that racist shite. 

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, tian447 said:

It's a poor attempt at humour but I'm not entirely sure it's racist.

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

:rofl:

Racist my arse. If I ever reach the moon and Chinese are already there first thing I’ll be wanting is a beef curry and fried rice. I would imagine the in flight meals would be pretty shite on the way there. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

• 2 weeks later...

The Chinese robot is on its way back from the moon, presumably with a bunch of rocks it scooped up.

If the conspiracy theorists want to be consistent, it's all fake of course, just like Apollo.

41 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The Chinese robot is on its way back from the moon, presumably with a bunch of rocks it scooped up.

If the conspiracy theorists want to be consistent, it's all fake of course, just like Apollo.

Prospecting mission to bring back the next virus weapon.. in someone's opinion.. somewhere.

16 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Prospecting mission to bring back the next virus weapon.. in someone's opinion.. somewhere.

7 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Good luck to them.

Will be some feat getting the first human on to the moon.

:biggrin: :biggrin2:

China at this stage don't have the technology to construct a moon base. The US could if they decided to commit the money. Or perhaps we may see an international collaboration such us that which built the International Space station.

There are many benefits of being able to manufacture in the lower gravity of the moon. Purer drugs for just one. Also metals which can be manufactured to a far higher purity in a lower gravity environment. In addition you would have access to a perfect vacuum just beyond the walls which also has massive manufacturing benefits in many fields.   

We may be able to create a holy grail of power transmission on the moon. Namely room temperature super conductors. For anyone who has never looked into super conductors we currently as everyone knows typically transmit electricity through things like copper wire.

Using materials like copper around 40% of the energy is lost through heat escape on it's way to the consumer. Super conducting materials will leak zero energy from source to consumer. Thus cutting costs by 40%.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, indianajones said:

Good luck to them.

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

2nd

3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

13th. :wink:

6 hours ago, indianajones said:

Good luck to them.

😁