• davemclaren

• colinmaroon

• i8hibsh

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 03/12/2020 at 16:07, colinmaroon said:

Not a penny!

Must say I'm surprised that you are taking that stance,  Didn't expect it.

You can do one with your moral policing of who does and doesn't take a paid stream. The laborer is worthy of his wages, would you not agree? Or we could even just go straight to Exodus 20:15, if you prefer. 

On 03/12/2020 at 23:50, i8hibsh said:

Before Ann Budge fairy danced and flew down on us like a progressive unicorn, Morton would never even have been mentioned by a Hearts fan.  This is where we are at. Predicting ****ing defeat to Greenock ****ing Morton.

Morton 2 Unicorns 1

Is it ever possible for you to post not sounding like a thundering mysoginist daily mail reader? What a wreck of a human being. 

10 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I will try Hesgoal. It needs someone to upload it to them so if there's anyone out there that bought the package...

How does that work?

I am being a scab sorry, but would do it if it helps redeem me ☹️

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You can do one with your moral policing of who does and doesn't take a paid stream. The laborer is worthy of his wages, would you not agree? Or we could even just go straight to Exodus 20:15, if you prefer. 

Is it ever possible for you to post not sounding like a thundering mysoginist daily mail reader? What a wreck of a human being. 

You can do one yourself!

That was a reply to Jambo3Tornado and, I take it you must be one of the ****bags buying the stream.  Bugger all to do with "moral policing;" a bellend of a post!

Take your hypocritical betrayal and try to use the Bible in context.

By nature children of wrath like the rest of the SPFL stooges.

Edited by colinmaroon

been here before
17 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You can do one yourself!

That was a reply to Jambo3Tornado and, I take it you must be one of the ****bags buying the stream.  Bugger all to do with "moral policing;" a bellend of a post!

original-5877439-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You can do one yourself!

Naughty language, so unbecoming. YOU are the hypocrite here, if you can't see that then well can't say I'm surprised.

I don't care who does or doesn't buy/nick a stream, what I do resent is YOU marching about the place like a member of the Spanish Inquisition, policing people's choices. If folk buy a stream, that is NOTHING to do with you nor will it have ANY affect on our plight, since we were already expelled, nor will it remotely bother the SPFL or materially affect the well-being of Morton FC.

As much as its NONE OF YOUR business, I'm not ponying up £16 for a stream, even if your morality policing nonsense is enough to push anyone towards purchasing just to see you have another hysterical hissy fit. 

You, basically:

tenor.gif

PS Exodus 20:15 YOU SHALT NOT STEAL. Hard to take that out of context. 

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Naughty language, so unbecoming. YOU are the hypocrite here, if you can't see that then well can't say I'm surprised.

I don't care who does or doesn't buy/nick a stream, what I do resent is YOU marching about the place like a member of the Spanish Inquisition, policing people's choices. If folk buy a stream, that is NOTHING to do with you nor will it have ANY affect on our plight, since we were already expelled, nor will it remotely bother the SPFL or materially affect the well-being of Morton FC.

As much as its NONE OF YOUR business, I'm not ponying up £16 for a stream, even if your morality policing nonsense is enough to push anyone towards purchasing just to see you have another hysterical hissy fit. 

You, basically:

tenor.gif

PS Exodus 20:15 YOU SHALT NOT STEAL. Hard to take that out of context. 

Having a hard job finding you saying similar to any other of those who are down on those giving money to that club.

Your as open as a book.

PS  Mote/eye/own/take

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Having a hard job finding you saying similar to any other of those who are down on those giving money to that club.

Your as open as a book.

PS  Mote/eye/own/take

tenor.gif 

The Hogfather

I thought the proper Christian attitude was to turn the other cheek, not dish out abuse to people who disagree with you. 

The colinmaroon bible.

• davemclaren locked this topic