Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Saying it now: Robbie was the wrong man for this job. Too concerned at wanting to be cultured when we need a more straight-forward man who know how to get the most out of players. 

I would cut our losses now. 

You're probably right but it ain't going to happen. Budge has absolutely no idea and she was  severely out of her depths with Stendel. Our scouting system has to be the worst in any league anywhere.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Saying it now: Robbie was the wrong man for this job. Too concerned at wanting to be cultured when we need a more straight-forward man who know how to get the most out of players. 

I would cut our losses now. 

Neilson is clueless. 

Popescu Frear and Roberts show that

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Neilson is clueless. 

Popescu Frear and Roberts show that

Is John ‘goat any guid playurs” Murray still on the scene?

Don't know why people are surprised, Robbie has basically been left with the same frauds as last year , who have already seen off 3 managers . 

The likes of Naismith, Boyce , Walker amongst many more have been trousering a fantastic wage in Scottish football terms while delivering heartless , embarrassing performances. 

They will never change , the odd good performance followed by horrendous performances. They have zero self esteem and pride in what they constantly serve up . 

Just now, McCrae said:

RN is hanging on by a baw hair...  Honey moon period well and truly over.

, he was the cheap option, had better manager and players last season

Didn't/don't wont him as manager same everywhere he's been his tactics and football is shocking

These players all need to get to **** as well 

StevenNaismith

Is anyone surprised by performances when the apprentice is appointed to sort his masters mess?

How we’ve signed so many players yet still no creative midfielder is beyond comprehension. 

Popescu

Walker

Frear

Roberts

Wighton

Henderson

Lee

Brandon

Theres probably a few more but the above 8 need shipped out of the club pronto.

Neilson needs time to build his own team.

This is still stendals team. 

I think Neilson could do with an experience DOF backing him up. 

Its worked really well.last time, I think we should beg Levein to come back.. 

Another classic Neilson cowardly away performance and embarrassing result.

Why did we expect any different? 

Shit signings and pathetic performances are pretty much par for the course these days.

3 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Stinking. 

This is Stendel's team 😂😂😂 honestly. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

On 22/11/2020 at 16:21, This is My Story Podcast said:

We had our pal, the Dunfermline fan on the podcast before the season started. He said that having watched Neilson’s United side and us not having Shankland, he could see us struggling to deal with the championship due to the boring way Neilson sets up and style of play. We slagged him and laughed him off the pod. We had him on this week pre match and he said that he’d watched our games and thought we looked bang average and that he felt Dunfermline would be a massive threat from set plays and would be more energetic in the middle of the park than us. We slagged him and laughed him off the podcast. He called it months ago.

I like Robbie, he has seemed different this time round from the first time so hopefully we see a big reaction on Tuesday. We aren’t calling for his head, just want to see a reaction to a obvious disappointment. The league we are playing in is gang and it’s not unachievable for a club our size to go the campaign from now undefeated. We didn’t lose till the 25th of January the last

time we played in the Vida League, the Vida League that included Rangers, Hibs and a good Falkirk. 20 games without defeat. We’ve played 4 league games and lost our first real test in the league, that’s simply not good enough for Hearts and I don’t care if anyone thinks that opinion is wrong. We’ve been back longer than all the other clubs and should have the edge to beat every side in this league home and away. Hopefully the players have had a bollocking and we see a much improved side on Tuesday. 

Great post. Called a ‘hobo’ etc and any of the rest of the patter that exists on here. Neilsons style is slow and predictable. Your Dunfermline pal is spot on and D Utd fans were saying it from when he got the Hearts job again. Many said it was sour grapes but look at us now. Players absolutely not blameless too they should take the brunt of it. But our overall tepid style of passing is suiting our opponents to be organised down to the ground. Horrendous today.

luckyBatistuta

Neilson is not the answer and never was the answer. Ann has done so much for our club, but she is also part of this problem too.

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stinking. 

This is Stendel's team 😂😂😂 honestly. 

I just ignored it, just looking for a reaction imo

5 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Is anyone surprised by performances when the apprentice is appointed to sort his masters mess?

How we’ve signed so many players yet still no creative midfielder is beyond comprehension. 

Popescu

Walker

Frear

Roberts

Wighton

Henderson

Lee

Brandon

Theres probably a few more but the above 8 need shipped out of the club pronto.

Spot on mate. 
Neilson is just a younger version of Levein!! 
You can tell that with the scattergun tactics he used after he brought on the subs. 
No proper system or shape to the team.

Constant chopping and changing, players out of position and loyalty to out of form players seems to be the Levein/Neilson mantra. 

It usually ends in away losses. 

6 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Are you serious. Stendel was trying to or got rid of half these jokers and budge knew it. What does Robbie do? he brings them back in the fold. Budge knew stendel would have demanded to many changes. Too expensive for her. So we have to endure Robbie's negative tactics.

11 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Stendal's team are you having a laugh!

How many players in the starting line up today did Stendal sign? Away back to ****mysister.net.

6 minutes ago, jager man said:

Are you serious. Stendel was trying to or got rid of half these jokers and budge knew it. What does Robbie do? he brings them back in the fold. Budge knew stendel would have demanded to many changes. Too expensive for her. So we have to endure Robbie's negative tactics.

Thankyou saved me from writing this, know who i would rather have in midfield potentially Alex mowatt, or Oliver Lee? Hard decision. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Anyone hear Robbies interview after the game? What’s he sayin? I’d love to ask him if he thinks this is acceptable, probs isn’t too bothered as I’m sure budge isn’t either.

Soft club until she is gone I’m afraid.

Imagine he’d lost to Hibs...

Strike 1 for Robbie today, he has two more and I will firmly be in the Robbie out came. Already too many rubbish performances this season and some dreadful signings. 

he has baggage from his last spell here. He is a mini Levein in my mind and I seriously doubt is the man to take us where we want to be. 

Can put whatever spin you want on it but something is not right at hearts.  

Our performances have been poor to average at best ( minus Dundee and Hibs). 

The signings look like duds  

And it’s looking out away form is going to be an ongoing issue.... again. 

just get it fu***n sorted hearts , we can’t pi$$ about this year.  

Too soft from top to bottom 

20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Don't know why people are surprised, Robbie has basically been left with the same frauds as last year , who have already seen off 3 managers . 

The likes of Naismith, Boyce , Walker amongst many more have been trousering a fantastic wage in Scottish football terms while delivering heartless , embarrassing performances. 

They will never change , the odd good performance followed by horrendous performances. They have zero self esteem and pride in what they constantly serve up . 

Don't play them, then!

20 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Honeymoon period ended years ago. My heart sunk when Budge rolled out the mumbling f*ckwit in the summer.

Unfinished business she called it......She's right, she's along with mumbling robby has nearly finished us off!

Robbie will be on the phone to Craig to see what excuses work with Annie... although she’s not getting angry as Saturday night is all about Strictly.

24 minutes ago, McCrae said:

:rofl:

He has the safest job in football.

21 minutes ago, jumpship said:

this is not stendels team 

it RN and he is having a shocker

The amount of overpaid garbage in our squad is a disgrace.

Neilson has worsened an already bad situation by signing total wasters like Roberts and Frear.

There's no way it should take a wage bill like our to get out of this league, yet we still won't go up.

Fire_At_The_Disco

There’s 12 players who are total rank in our 1st team, they should be nowhere near Hearts....we are regularly pishing cash away on total and utter shite. 

Get rid now before it's too late, too careful and has signed pish, had to play Henderson Irving and McGill today but once again safe option, sack him.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The irony is Neilson's defensive tactics might have seen us crawl up the league last season and Stendal's high press would cause championship teams all sorts of trouble right now. Frequently the wrong or right manager but never at the time needed.

The Future's Maroon

See all the usual interlopers are back cos we lost?!

Granted some genuine fans will be cheesed off, but you know what I mean.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

I was pleased when he jumped ship last time (although obviously Budge ****ed up the succession serially). I have a feeling I’ll be pleased when he’s gone this time too.

12 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Anyone hear Robbies interview after the game? What’s he sayin? I’d love to ask him if he thinks this is acceptable, probs isn’t too bothered as I’m sure budge isn’t either.

Soft club until she is gone I’m afraid.

Just watched it.

He said tell all the peasant mugs paying in their money each month to the FOH thanks for more than doubling his wages, and he's gonna go look at a shiny new Merc tomorrow.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )