Top Posters In This Topic

• A_A wehatethehibs

• Gambo

• BigAlim

• NB GIN

9 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He is not interested because its not the gers

He can gtf. 

Agreed.  He thinks he's better than he is.  No wonder the Celtic fans used to chant his name in old-firm games.

A_A wehatethehibs

Irving looked shite when he came on as well. Our midfield was exposed tonight. Lee Halliday Haring Irving. Slow as 4 weeks in jail 

Said it before on a previous thread after the Hibs game when everyone was praising him.

He is mince.

He has always been mince.

He will always be mince.

Hence the reason he is playing in the Championship when anyone in the SPL could have signed him.

I got banned from the thread.  The first time ever in about 20 years.

Couldn't believe he lasted the 90 but actually looked better wide left imo, there was someone who claimed on here that Haring was overrated and preceded to but halliday in our best XI for next season :rofl:

Prince and gomis would walk into this team.  Our options for central midfield are honking. The boy on loan from Celtic that looked about 45 strolled the middle of the park tonight

Pish at rangers, pish at Hearts. Celtic fans quite rightly sing his name.  All he is interested in is talking about the huns on open goal.

13 minutes ago, moonraker said:

Never rated him but maybe he is not fully fit yet. I still think he might be a useful backup p!after to have in the squad.

He mentioned on open goal that he has been getting injections for an ankle injury for the last 2 weeks.

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Couldn't believe he lasted the 90 but actually looked better wide left imo, there was someone who claimed on here that Haring was overrated and preceded to but halliday in our best XI for next season :rofl:

Switching out Halliday for Haring at defensive midfield going to do much? One slow DM for another? Bigger problems in this team imo 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Switching out Halliday for Haring at defensive midfield going to do much? One slow DM for another? Bigger problems in this team imo 

Pace means nowt in the centre of the pitch for players with a brain

17 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

The midfield is utter crap 

no pace or drive 

Nail hit on the head. How long have we said that for as well! 

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, BigAlim said:

Pace means nowt in the centre of the pitch for players with a brain

Not true when every single option is slow. 

2 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

Absolutely awful playing wide on the left. What's his main position supposed to he because he was hopeless on the wing?

He was worse in (tucked in) centre mid which is his preference.

Edited by DETTY29

Poor tonight ... no doubt there is a time and a place to play him but against Parsilona was not the it

Edited by Maroon 1874

Not great tonight but best midfielder in maroon.

Irving was Dunfermline best player when he came on.

Lee was slow and should have shut down first goal.

Frear needs confidence, something this team should be able to give him in this league.

Naismith plays far too deep.

Walker is poor and not a team player.

Roberts looks disinterested.

Not jumping on the bandwagon but I always wondered how he got a move to rancers. Maybe coming to a championship looked a good fit but he really looks like he has nought in his locker. We lack pace and speed of thought generally and are content to retain possession but lose games. Let's  be honest apart from hammering Dundee we have never looked impressive and players like Halliday ain't gonna speed us up. Generally signings look poor apart from kingsley and the limited time we have seen ginnelly. It worries me that there seems to be no plan.

Just now, Gambo said:

Not great tonight but best midfielder in maroon.

Irving was Dunfermline best player when he came on.

Lee was slow and should have shut down first goal.

Frear needs confidence, something this team should be able to give him in this league.

Naismith plays far too deep.

Walker is poor and not a team player.

Roberts looks disinterested.

For me halliday was the worst player full stop in maroon until he went wide left. 

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Did you see Irving tonight when he came on  or other games this season?

Least he plays the ball forward. Not side to side or back to the defence. For me should be haring and Irving in the middle

Howdy Doody Jambo

He is still settling into a new team and to achieve full match fitness, he has had an injury recently, give the guy a break wasn't a great night for us, we have to and will improve with games 

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Least he plays the ball forward. Not side to side or back to the defence. For me should be haring and Irving in the middle

He played the ball mostly straight to a Dunfermline player.

Haring and Halliday for me, but better tactics would suit all imo. Not writing Irving off but seen nothing this season from him to justify the clamour to have him as starter.