Elliot Frear is pants

rory78

11 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Absolutely. Okay McDonald May not have the pace of Roberts or Frear but in what world is he not a more talented player?

Annoys me, we recruits these imposters and let youth products go that are easily as good. 

Boy was robbed of chances because of the recruitment. Writing was on the wall before players even started pre season with manager saying he wanted 3 wide players.  

A player who will go on to play at a very good level because he is a footballer not just someone who plays football like most of the squad. A unique talent we let walk out the door without a fight...very strange scenario.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• A_A wehatethehibs

• HMFC 86

• merrymac

The guy is garbage and may well be our worst signing since the turn of the millennium.

Ksanavicius was better than this fraud.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

100% Frear drives a Fiesta ST and hangs about in McDonalds car parks with his wee pals, wearing cropped grey bottoms, no socks, stupid Nike Vapormax, a white hoodie and a black gillet

The Motherwell fans on Pie and Bovril were pissing themselves when they heard we had signed him.

I was hoping that Robbie would have known better than a few random Motherwell fans on a football forum, but it's not looking like it. 

Ernie Eskilsson
On 22/11/2020 at 17:04, Salad Fingers said:

He looks just as scared. Like a rabbit caught in headlights. 

Agreed, was just defending the Eskilsson name 😃

Absolute Scenes
28 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Only on a 1 year contract. Low risk tbh. He's been the most disappointing of our summer signings.

Thats smarter recruitment than before. He’s been absolutely shocking. Sooner josh is back the better. Surely starting Moore ahead of him can’t be worse? 

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

Agreed, was just defending the Eskilsson name 😃

:laugh2: I noticed your username after I had quoted you. He was some lad indeed.