Peter Haring interview on TV tonight

Jambo Ell

I noticed that there is an interview with Peter Haring on A View From The Terrace tonight. It’s about his comeback from his injury apparently. 10.30pm on BBC Scotland.

Imagine we have a fit and raring to go Haring ready in time for the cup final? What a player. Really pleased for him that he’s been able to get back playing again as was worried we’d seen the last of him. 

MarkDevriesScores4
33 minutes ago, Jambo Ell said:

I noticed that there is an interview with Peter Haring on A View From The Terrace tonight. It’s about his comeback from his injury apparently. 10.30pm on BBC Scotland.

Imagine we have a fit and raring to go Haring ready in time for the cup final? What a player. Really pleased for him that he’s been able to get back playing again as was worried we’d seen the last of him. 

Cheers for the heads up. I’ll check it out.

I know he’s not back to full fitness yet but personally I still think we look better when he’s on, even at this early stage. The guy is class

21 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Anyone know why he’s out tonight?

According to Hearts twitter...

"Peter Haring being rested tonight, will be in contention for Tuesday night's match at Tynecastle."

N Lincs Jambo
Just now, cb1874 said:

"Peter Haring being rested tonight, will be in contention for Tuesday night's match at Tynecastle."

cheers cb. Glad to hear it’s not due to a recurrence of the injury. Major major player for us at full fitness 👍

1 minute ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

cheers cb. Glad to hear it’s not due to a recurrence of the injury. Major major player for us at full fitness 👍

I believe he's been quoted recently, stating how happy he is to be back playing with NO DISCOMFORT.

So important to hear that.

N Lincs Jambo
Just now, cb1874 said:

I believe he's been quoted recently, stating how happy he is to be back playing with NO DISCOMFORT.

So important to hear that.

Absolutely 

18 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Thanks for that.   When I switched on the telly and saw he wasn't even in the squad, I felt a metaphorical shiver run down my spine.

Vital player.

Where was he tonight. I get we need to ease him back but we haven't played for 2 weeks so not sure why he was "rested". This was exactly the sort of match he should have played in and then rest him on Tuesday if needed.

1 minute ago, Balders said:

Where was he tonight. I get we need to ease him back but we haven't played for 2 weeks so not sure why he was "rested". This was exactly the sort of match he should have played in and then rest him on Tuesday if needed.

Exactly, he’s been well rested, this was the game we needed him for.

A bad mistake by Robbie.

I’m not buying that he was rested after a 2 week break. Imagine something is up. Might be a small niggle in fairness but there’s no way he was rested to the point that he didn’t even make the bench. 

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, RDSK said:

I’m not buying that he was rested after a 2 week break. Imagine something is up. Might be a small niggle in fairness but there’s no way he was rested to the point that he didn’t even make the bench. 

Maybe save that assumption for our next game on just Tuesday night. 2 games in quick succession I expect Haring in for Halliday who is carrying an ankle knock allegedly 

7 minutes ago, RDSK said:

Maybe it's covid or he's needing to isolate. Agree its odd he wasn't even on bench. 

28 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Watching it now.  The guy just oozes class. Best signing for years. 

Is this a joke?

maybe says more about our recruitment. The guy hasn’t played much at all. 

Let’s hope he comes good and play a lot of games for us. 

3 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Is this a joke?

maybe says more about our recruitment. The guy hasn’t played much at all. 

Let’s hope he comes good and play a lot of games for us. 

🧐

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

🧐

You just can’t say he’s been the best signing for years. He could be Pirlo or Ronaldo but he’s played about 10 matches in two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

You just can’t say he’s been the best signing for years. He could be Pirlo or Ronaldo but he’s played about 10 matches in two seasons. 

Pound for pound he’s contributed more in those games than any other signing we’ve made in years.  That’s the point I’m making. That run at the start of 2018/19, he was core to it.  Played through the pain at Easter Road, bossed it.  We would have won the cup last year if he hadn’t had to go off, he was absolutely strolling it for an hour.  Doesn’t kick a ball for 12 months, comes back and still looks head and shoulders above the rest.  If this guy had been ever present for the last two years we’d be top 4.

Smith is a close second of course.