Virtual 'attendance' figures?

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Do we or other clubs publish figures for the numbers of people watching each match online? It'd be really interesting to know, especially if it's an 'away' game.

Would be hard to get a accurate figure, seemingly the guy that streams it on Facebook had 900 viewers for the east fife game bit that would only register as 1 viewer.

I think Aberdeen posted the other day they had around 1,800 attending via PPV, which would be on top of their season ticket figures. Would be interested to see our take up after a few home games have been played. Should say that the Aberdeen figure of 1,800 is down from their 'walk up' physical attendance last year of around 2,500.

Edited by Goodfella

59 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

I think Aberdeen posted the other day they had around 1,800 attending via PPV, which would be on top of their season ticket figures. Would be interested to see our take up after a few home games have been played. Should say that the Aberdeen figure of 1,800 is down from their 'walk up' physical attendance last year of around 2,500.

Aberdeen probably had 10,000 locked out, couldn’t get signed in blah blah blah 🙃

7 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Aberdeen probably had 10,000 locked out, couldn’t get signed in blah blah blah 🙃

Most of them are still lost in 1983

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Most of them are still lost in 1983

Nae internet in the 80s. Away fishing, chasing sheep or stealing fila trackies etc

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

You should take the "l" out of blah, blah. blah. 😍

3 hours ago, Goodfella said:

Speaking of Aberdeen, I heard in the passing today that Dave Cormack has called for Sturgeon and Leach to allow fans back in. Seemingly their match day income down by 80% due to covid and expected to lose £5 million minimum. 

Anyone hear of any developments?

44 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Celtic registered 1 viewer as they all used the same stolen/counterfeit login

You think the green brigade wear there khaki green jackets while watching the game?

47 minutes ago, One five said:

Does anyone know if we are getting the Dunfermline game on Hearts tv on Friday ?

Are they one of the good or bad guys.

5 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

Speaking of Aberdeen, I heard in the passing today that Dave Cormack has called for Sturgeon and Leach to allow fans back in. Seemingly their match day income down by 80% due to covid and expected to lose £5 million minimum. 

Anyone hear of any developments?

Apparently they both said, take your medicine, ya sheepshagging prick. 

At least that's how it played out in my head when I read the story. 

5 hours ago, gordon simpson said:

the Hibs are the masters at making an empty ground look well populated even the cardboard cutouts look well spread out 

They're also masters at turning full grounds into empty grounds.  Look at Hampden with 20 minutes to go in 2012.

4 hours ago, One five said:

Does anyone know if we are getting the Dunfermline game on Hearts tv on Friday ?

It’s on BBC can’t imagine any Hearts fan paying the Pars to watch it .

2 hours ago, chubby1973 said:

Apparently they both said, take your medicine, ya sheepshagging prick. 

At least that's how it played out in my head when I read the story. 

👍

22 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Celtic registered 1 viewer as they all used the same stolen/counterfeit login

😂😂😂 true by the way.

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 16/11/2020 at 19:29, maroonsgotop said:

it's on BBC Scotland

If BBC Scotland keep this up, between them and Hearts TV - if nothing changes - I will see more games this season than I did last.

Cannot decide whether this merits a happy emoji or a sad emoji.

Seymour M Hersh
On 16/11/2020 at 18:24, One five said:

It's live on bbc glasgow. 

Seymour M Hersh
On 16/11/2020 at 16:41, gordon simpson said:

the Hibs are the masters at making an empty ground look well populated even the cardboard cutouts look well spread out 

The only thing these twats are "masters" of is bators!