Celtic 2 Hearts 3 (2000)

Weakened Offender

N Lincs Jambo

Sad to say I wasn't at that game. I have seen us play brilliantly and not win a few times, especially in the late 80s. A 2-2 having been 2-0 up with about 10 minutes left and also a 2-4 having been 1-0 and 2-1 up. My only experience of victory there (apart from 16.05.98) was the 2-1 game just after new year in season 91-92 under Joe Jordan. Thought that was it and we were going to win the league. Next week 0-4 v the sheep and later in the month 0-1 v the Huns.

Thanks for sharing though, a great memory even if only on TV at the time 👍

The very last time I entered The Piggery and have no intentions of going back.

I was very fortunate to get in that day and for some reason we stayed even when that lot went 2-0 up. 

Great celebrations and an eventful walk back to the mini bus. 

20 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Wales probably booked for diving since it was ibrox. 

Funny you should say that .. the linesman that day running the line in front of away corner was a colleague of mine and not long after Numan had crocked Gary Wales we were cut open with a passing move and Numan got put through on goal and the linesman flagged for offside and the stadium around us erupted with hate apart from our little corner.  When I spoke to him on the Monday saying I didnt think Numan was offside all he said was "It was a close call but at Ibrox they get enough"

On 16/11/2020 at 12:56, Jamhammer said:

Unbiased commentary from Archie there. Proclaiming Moravcic MOTM after 28 Mins 😀😀

He was the most old firm/Glasgow biased commentator that ever walked this planet!