I’m a celebrity.....2020.

Angel eyes

highlandjambo3

They’ve jizzed a fair bit of cash to get that place looking the way it is.........so far so good.......that Corrie woman (forget her name) looks like the weakest link so far.....I also think Alfie is hiding his fears by cracking poor gags.....think mo will be a standout.

58 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

They’ve jizzed a fair bit of cash to get that place looking the way it is.........so far so good.......that Corrie woman (forget her name) looks like the weakest link so far.....I also think Alfie is hiding his fears by cracking poor gags.....think mo will be a standout.

Yes if it's just for this year, but they'd save a packet if that was to be their new home from now on. 

So the great Sir Mo Farah gets privileges by having specially prepared halal food.  I hope the gazar used to slaughter the welsh rabbits said a little prayer.  

As my mother would tell me "eat what's on your plate and don't complain."

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yes if it's just for this year, but they'd save a packet if that was to be their new home from now on. 

I think it’s the new place from now on (IMO).  If I’m not mistaken, the Australian place is rammed with other countries doing the same as our “I’m a celebrity”....I know def that the Japanese use the same place so, I recon it’s probably run it’s course.

Pop up the new “king or queen of the castle” and, I think we’ll see this place being rented out to all the other nations who fancy a bash....good for the local economy if they open the place up to visitors when celebs are not using it.....win win.....

Plus, all the red carpet privileged people don’t get to take their extended families away on a free holiday in a top hotel (a holes) 😉

17 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I think it’s the new place from now on (IMO).  If I’m not mistaken, the Australian place is rammed with other countries doing the same as our “I’m a celebrity”....I know def that the Japanese use the same place so, I recon it’s probably run it’s course.

Pop up the new “king or queen of the castle” and, I think we’ll see this place being rented out to all the other nations who fancy a bash....good for the local economy if they open the place up to visitors when celebs are not using it.....win win.....

Plus, all the red carpet privileged people don’t get to take their extended families away on a free holiday in a top hotel (a holes) 😉

Yip, totally agree.

Germany, Sweden, France, India, Hungary & the US seemingly also use the same camp to film their versions of I'm a celebrity, as soon as the UK finishes filming the Germans move in to do theirs, so yeh the OZ camp gets well used.

The castle has been inundated with enquiries from people wanting to hold their wedding there, it currently doesn't have a wedding licence, so there is maybe another avenue for the owners to explore.

It will depend on how succesful this series is as to whether the producers stick with it next year, which I think they will, after that, who knows, but moving forwards the producers must be saving a fortune by staying in the UK, plus like you say it'll be great for the local economy.

Nucky Thompson
9 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

Guy did the trial who shat himsel imagined his happy place.......Turf Moore Burnley? Jaysus 

Dec said if that's his happy place, he wouldn't like to see his sad place :lol:

As it happens, I've switched back to listening to Radio 1 and I quite like Jordan North 

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Dec said if that's his happy place, he wouldn't like to see his sad place :lol:

As it happens, I've switched back to listening to Radio 1 and I quite like Jordan North 

I’ve never heard of him but I’m old and listen to radio 2 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Mo seems alright 

We steroid head. And he does that stupid m above his head I hope a snake or spider bites him. 

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Bit of a dick I think. 

I've never really noticed before. I'll judge him over the next 3 weeks though.

There's normally one that gets on my tits right from the start, but they seem a decent bunch this year

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, EH11_2NL said:

Lets get Bev Callard in that shower quick :sweeet:

I came on to ask whether they've set up Wales in November in such a way that we'll get to see bursds in the shower in their bikinis. I imagine it would be a bit nippy.

Ifyaknoworramean?!?! Eh, eh?

Samuel Camazzola
2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

I’ve never heard of him but I’m old and listen to radio 2 

Never too old for a spot of Pop Master! 😉 

38 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Never too old for a spot of Pop Master! 😉 

No certainly not if I’m on holiday or I’ve a minute I’ll listen the podcast of that day’s edition but fair play to some of the contestants they know there stuff but it can go seriously wrong a young girl few weeks back went on and she sounded nervous even just talking to Ken Bruce then when she started she was brutal only got one question correct even the first question which is usually quite easy.

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've never really noticed before. I'll judge him over the next 3 weeks though.

There's normally one that gets on my tits right from the start, but they seem a decent bunch this year

Hollie Arnold introduces herself as Hollie Arnold MBE, so she can **** right off.

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

No certainly not if I’m on holiday or I’ve a minute I’ll listen the podcast of that day’s edition but fair play to some of the contestants they know there stuff but it can go seriously wrong a young girl few weeks back went on and she sounded nervous even just talking to Ken Bruce then when she started she was brutal only got one question correct even the first question which is usually quite easy.

I missed that one. 😄

highlandjambo3
13 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Hollie Arnold introduces herself as Hollie Arnold MBE, so she can **** right off.

I picked that one out but, on reflection I think it was a bit of a slip of the tongue........she seemed very nervous and I think at the time there was a gang of well known celebrities who were greeting another ones arrival and the moment overtook her.....one of those instant “shit I can’t take that back” moments, that’s what I think anyway.

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I picked that one out but, on reflection I think it was a bit of a slip of the tongue........she seemed very nervous and I think at the time there was a gang of well known celebrities who were greeting another ones arrival and the moment overtook her.....one of those instant “shit I can’t take that back” moments, that’s what I think anyway.

Mmm....possibly, I thought that she was being a bit pretentious coming out with the MBE part, however upon reflection she does seem ordinary enough, so yeh maybe it was one of those oops moments, guess we'll find out as the shows progress.

4 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Mmm....possibly, I thought that she was being a bit pretentious coming out with the MBE part, however upon reflection she does seem ordinary enough, so yeh maybe it was one of those oops moments, guess we'll find out as the shows progress.

Doubt it, she'll be one of the 1st out.

6 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Crying over letters/gifts from home after 5 days - half of them travel the country on tour and are never at home ffs

5 days 🤣 

Edited by ri Alban

Liking Ruthie Henshell . Saw her in “ Chicago “ on stage and she was terrific . Beverly Callard looks horrendous now , poor c** too much Botox and plastic surgery . 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Jessica comes across as a lovely down to earth lass 

Found her quite annoying. Spoke like a child despite being 28 years old and having a kid herself.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Found her quite annoying. Spoke like a child despite being 28 years old and having a kid herself.

Another needy,  "look at me " celeb.

I like the young lad out of Strictly. He just gets on with it , seems to be the least narcissistic of the bunch. 

On 20/11/2020 at 20:14, JamesM48 said:

Liking Ruthie Henshell . Saw her in “ Chicago “ on stage and she was terrific . Beverly Callard looks horrendous now , poor c** too much Botox and plastic surgery . 

Apparently she's been offered a free face-lift. When she told the gang, one of them said "but you've got such a lovely face !". :facepalm:

15 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Apparently she's been offered a free face-lift. When she told the gang, one of them said "but you've got such a lovely face !". :facepalm:

Yeah I saw that , always find it tragic when someone just can’t accept getting older and thinks it’s all about the outside imagine . Very self absorbed . 

Tenaciousdandy

Did anyone notice Jordan saying AJ can do the trial as it is his last night before the evictions where announced? Might have picked it up wrong and he might have said it might be your last night

Don't watch it intently but she has it on and I catch bits of it. I'd have probably lost my rag with Russell Watson singing all the ****ing time. I appreciate peace and quiet too much.

Mo is totally harmless, didn't know who Jordan was before but he seems a good lad, Shane Richie is a top bloke and Jessica Plummer would get rag dolled. Liked her in Eastenders.