New Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

Stuart McNeill
3 hours ago, iantjambo said:

This game opened my eyes to the danger of bs. Something that both Sean and Rudi have pointed out in the past. I’ll be wary about using it next time I’m the cop.

Earlier on in the game, I'm sure I was stating the same. I'm not a huge fan of it now either. 

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

In defence of BS, I'd argue it's worked for the town significantly more often than against it.

An alternative would be for the cop to investigate themself - that way the masons would be in no doubt at all (depending if the mod reveals the role or just 'good' to them). That wastes a night's investigation but also reveals no information to the town or goons. 

Riddley Walker
9 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Can't believe I actually defended bs when you where thinking of not using it as well, it did give me an idea you might be the cop tho 

What I don't understand is why the hell didn't @Riddley Walkernot save himself on night one

I had no idea it was something I should do tbh. Thought the chance of me getting assassinated was tiny.

**** me that was just mental from start to finish. Not the Town's greatest hour that's for sure :lol:

Dunks could have had this in the bad for the Goons if he didn't keep going for Milky over getting rid of the assassin. And I still don't know why the Goon's got rid of Groot when I was certain I was next for the chop. There would have been no way back for the Town if Groot was still in the mix. 

Great game anyway guys and well played Goons. But glad you didn't win 😂

How Stuart lasted so long as well was just mental. Gave the game away as a Goon as soon as he went Tonto at Shapes. Next thing Shapes is deed and he stays quiet! We were kicking ourselves on the PM chat. Also Sheldon had Dunks nailed as a Goon and as soon as he started putting himself on his own trust list with Vlad he had Goon written all over himself. Very well played though Dunks 👍🏼

Dunks played a really good game. Always putting good theories out and appearing to be helpful and townlike.

Had me convinced for most of the game. I only clicked something wasn’t right till very late in the game and by that point it was too late.

Had Stuart down as goon early on but couldn’t muster support.

Alim sorry bud but you could have saved yourself.

Short but fun game.

Super stressful towards the end as I couldn’t see any way of getting a town win which proved correct.

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

This game opened my eyes to the danger of bs. Something that both Sean and Rudi have pointed out in the past. I’ll be wary about using it next time I’m the cop.

No strong feelings either way personally. Just wanted to make a gratuitous STD joke.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Dunks played a really good game. Always putting good theories out and appearing to be helpful and townlike.

Had me convinced for most of the game. I only clicked something wasn’t right till very late in the game and by that point it was too late.

Had Stuart down as goon early on but couldn’t muster support.

Alim sorry bud but you could have saved yourself.

Short but fun game.

Super stressful towards the end as I couldn’t see any way of getting a town win which proved correct.

Muster support?? I bloody nailed him as a goon with actual reasons and then I die and you all forgot about him! :rofl:

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Muster support?? I bloody nailed him as a goon with actual reasons and then I die and you all forgot about him! :rofl:

Knew you'd be the goon night kill as you were going all out

Your stop pretending and help the town comment when I was taking the piss out of vlads if your a townie say now comment, was thinking nah i actually want the goons to win but wasn't going to say that on the thread as I would have been lynched 

Tenaciousdandy
12 hours ago, Shapes said:

I was so frustrated when they all piled on milky :rofl: he hadn't even been mentioned and then they chose him over you 🤣

That was my doing I started the vote on milky and included stuart as the other goon, didn't actually think milky was a good, thought maybe stuart and Sean seeing as he had went into hiding, then as soon as stuart refused to vote dunks it was obvious they were the goons 

44 minutes ago, Shapes said:

A mere coincidence :D

5 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

That was my doing I started the vote on milky and included stuart as the other goon, didn't actually think milky was a good, thought maybe stuart and Sean seeing as he had went into hiding, then as soon as stuart refused to vote dunks it was obvious they were the goons 

i didn't go into hiding.

i went to bed as there had all ready been 2 lynches and i had to get up for work

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i didn't go into hiding.

i went to bed as there had all ready been 2 lynches and i had to get up for work

It just looked that way to my mafia brain at the time lol 

Yeah it was a pretty mental short period of time for the game lol 

Edited by Dandyman79