Yes Sir I Can Boogie, Baccara

Deodato

JKB (please syndicate this to any tartan army threads) - I pulled the data and there's clear signs of Baccara's 1977 hit Yes Sir I Can Boogie trending in the UK on streaming services. Once the data closes for the monumental week, I'll post a geographical spread of how it did in Scotland on this thread. Maybe there could be a campaign to get it to #1, dislodging Ariana Grande from the top spot. 

Funny story for those who know Jambo and Music Aficionado Olaf Furniss - he played this track when DJ'ing at a Norwegian music conference after party. A fella came up to the DJ booth and told him what track he was playing and even added the names of the singers. Olaf asked 'why did you point that out?' ...he replied "Because she's my mum"

Deodato 

image.png.3e5f8b60c3f346180d914848632578a2.png

Doctor FinnBarr
37 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I remember dancing to it in the Royal Mile Club. 

I played it on a weekly basis in the Turf bar in Blackburn up til about 4 years ago because it was a "classic".

Pretty certain the pub closing down was just coincidence!

2 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I played it on a weekly basis in the Turf bar in Blackburn up til about 4 years ago because it was a "classic".

Pretty certain the pub closing down was just coincidence!

🤣

27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Let’s not forget the reason this is a thing.

Fair play to him doing this. Think it was for his stag doo. But it made uncomfortable watching!

First time i saw that. Yeh, bit of an uncomfortable watch. 

I wondered why and where this song came from regarding Scottish football as it's sung on Open Goal's Keeping the Ball on the Ground with Si Ferry a lot. Now i know. :facepalm:

Stephane Grappelli

One of these things which was maybe funny at first but will have the arse booted out of it until everyone is well and truly scunnered by it.

A bit like Janey Godley's voiceovers, except they have always been shite and were never ****ing funny in the first place.

Sorry, I'm a Lady

Sorry, I'm a Lady

I would love to be...

Just a little shady.

*The other Hit *

Now, that's nearly as controversial as Cardi B sliding credit cards through wet.... well, you know what!

IveSeenTheLight
15 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

It’s the Andy Considine effect 😜

2 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Imagine Considine celebrating when he didn't even play.... 😉 

Correct, he didn't play in the play-off final, but he did play his part.

Not only in the two preceding games, but its also rumored that Clarke has been able to lift the spirits, morale and camaraderie with the squad.

Andy Considine's stag doo piss take, the ability to be humble and a sense of humour is evidentially part of the bonding that has been achieved since Considine joined the squad

2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Not only in the two preceding games, but its also rumored that Clarke has been able to lift the spirits, morale and camaraderie with the squad.

Andy Considine's stag doo piss take, the ability to be humble and a sense of humour is evidentially part of the bonding that has been achieved since Considine joined the squad

Yeh mate and he saves kittens from trees and helps little old ladies across the road.

TOTAL AND UTTER CRINGE!

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Considine was good in the last game, it's a squad game. 

Bazzas right boot
18 hours ago, Deodato said:

JKB (please syndicate this to any tartan army threads) - I pulled the data and there's clear signs of Baccara's 1977 hit Yes Sir I Can Boogie trending in the UK on streaming services. Once the data closes for the monumental week, I'll post a geographical spread of how it did in Scotland on this thread. Maybe there could be a campaign to get it to #1, dislodging Ariana Grande from the top spot. 

Funny story for those who know Jambo and Music Aficionado Olaf Furniss - he played this track when DJ'ing at a Norwegian music conference after party. A fella came up to the DJ booth and told him what track he was playing and even added the names of the singers. Olaf asked 'why did you point that out?' ...he replied "Because she's my mum"

Deodato 

image.png.3e5f8b60c3f346180d914848632578a2.png

Did he not just ask Olaf to "let it go"? 

Haringshairband
3 hours ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Imagine Considine celebrating when he didn't even play.... 😉 

59 minutes ago, graygo said:

I never played either and I celebrated.

40 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

The above post is a piss take in respect to a thread that was started, complaining about Jordan Roberts celebrating vs Hibs when he had a shit game :lol:

IveSeenTheLight
42 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

The above post is a piss take in respect to a thread that was started, complaining about Jordan Roberts celebrating vs Hibs when he had a shit game :lol:

Fair do’s.