Hearts FC podcast super thread.

dazajmbo

Would be a good idea to have all the podcast updates and discussions in one thread, seem to be so many on the go (not a bad thing at all) but for those who aren't familiar with podcasts, platforms and subscriptions maybe good idea to have one thread which can be used to inform members of the latest episode and on which podcast etc? View from the terrace, scarves around the funnel, Perth to paisley and a good few others are weekly by the looks of it. Thoughts folks? 

30 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

We Have No Cares

Talkin Tynie

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1387426

The Hearts Review 

This Is My Story

https://www.thisismystory.uk/subscribe/

Broken Hearts

Scarves Around The Funnel 

http://www.scarvesaroundthefunnel.co.uk/

Perth To Paisley

https://perthtopaisley.com/

Cheers for that Skippy. Hopefully now all updates and comments can be on one thread rather than 6 or 7 individual ones.

This is My Story Podcast

We spoke with John Colquhoun this week. What a total legend of a man. He has a genuine love for the club and seems almost embarrassed that we as a fan base love him as much as we do. Could’ve spoke to him for hours. 

Skippy Doodle

check out my conversation with John Colquhoun 

includes stories of

Sir Bobby Robson calling him for tips on how to beat Red Star Belgrade

Millwall players downing tools in a match

special European night at Tynecastle

how his return to the club come about in 1993

his thoughts on the impact of sports science 

his thoughts on Justin Fashanu, Jim Weir, Scott Leitch , Mo Johnston , Wallace Mercer and many others

Skippy Doodle

My next show will take place this week - Anthony Brown (former Evening news reporter & author of the excellent reminiscing with legends book) will be joining me to discuss which hearts players we would have liked to see play for different hearts sides than the ones they were involved in - I will post an update once the show is available on Spotify and my website (will probably be Wednesday)

On 13/11/2020 at 18:00, dazajmbo said:

Would be a good idea to have all the podcast updates and discussions in one thread, seem to be so many on the go (not a bad thing at all) but for those who aren't familiar with podcasts, platforms and subscriptions maybe good idea to have one thread which can be used to inform members of the latest episode and on which podcast etc? View from the terrace, scarves around the funnel, Perth to paisley and a good few others are weekly by the looks of it. Thoughts folks? 

Great thread mate well done for this👍

I like them all but if had to put in order:

1) We have no cares

2) Scarves around the funnel

3) Perth to Paisley

4) This is my story

5) Amoruso let's it run

5) The Hearts Review

6) Broken Hearts Podcast

I never miss an episode of first 2. 

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, EH23-Jambo said:

1) We have no cares

3) Perth to Paisley

4) This is my story

5) Amoruso let's it run

5) The Hearts Review

6) Broken Hearts Podcast

Hey I’m happy with that after only two episodes - a lot of things to tweak and improve on and I’m hoping I can offer a nostalgic alternative to the current events material that the others cover so well

4 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Hey I’m happy with that after only two episodes - a lot of things to tweak and improve on and I’m hoping I can offer a nostalgic alternative to the current events material that the others cover so well

Having JC on got it straight off the bottom of my list on first episode 😉 The other 4 are higher due to listening to them so much but can see 'Amoruso..' going higher on my wee podcast table the more I listen to it, haha

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Having JC on got it straight off the bottom of my list on first episode 😉 The other 4 are higher due to listening to them so much but can see 'Amoruso..' going higher on my wee podcast table the more I listen to it, haha

Nice one. Let me know if you get a chance to listen to episode 2 what you thought of it

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Going to sit squarely on the fence and say i love them all. 

You must have fun picking those splinters out of your backside buddy 😉

3 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

1) We have no cares

3) Perth to Paisley

4) This is my story

5) Amoruso let's it run

5) The Hearts Review

6) Broken Hearts Podcast

I would put This is my Story higher.

All worth a listen.:flag1:

This is My Story Podcast

We had our Dunfermline supporting pal on the pod this week to discuss this weeks game. Plus all our usual nonsense as well. 

Gorgie Rule. 🇱🇻

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Good shout.. has anyone listened to mundial yet 😂 Mutiny at hearts 

Listened to that, enjoyed it and have been listening to their other episodes. Brilliant episode about the Arsenal/Man U rivalry and the night Maradona played for Spurs (akin to the night Keegan played for Hearts). Also enjoyed The Ballad of Alan Shearer, Tranmere in the Anglo-Italian Cup under Johnny King. Proper interesting stories. I'd love them to do one about the 1985/86 team, a kind of That Was The Team That Was on a podcast. 

vlad on the tyne
11 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

You sound like you research your stuff and come across well on the podcast, skippy. Keep up the good work 👍

Skippy Doodle
32 minutes ago, vlad on the tyne said:

You sound like you research your stuff and come across well on the podcast, skippy. Keep up the good work 👍

Thanks buddy. I don’t have the comic chops like we have no cares and this is my story or the chemistry that Perth to paisley or scarves offers so I have to rely on my research and knowledge and hopefully interesting guests to get me through 👍

Skippy Doodle

Got an exciting interview lined up which will hopefully be available within the next couple of weeks but before then I would like to record a mailbag special. If you have any hearts related questions you would like me to answer then comment below

EPISODE 71🤪 
Craig Levein joins @stephen_purdon, @gradowrestling & Chris and he does not hold back!
Hear what he thinks about last seasons vote, the Hearts documentary, Ian Cathro, Ann Budge and more.
It's 💯 and is available where you get your podcasts from 3pm! https://t.co/wINB2vO0g3

20201126_202712.jpg