Peter Sutcliffe

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Hope he rots in hell, evil &&&&

I remember the night the news broke that he had been caught, huge relief for the females in the Yorkshire/Lancashire regions.

As for that See You Next Tuesday, 'Wearside Jack' he is responsible for some of the murders by sending the police off on a tangent, sick get.

Stephane Grappelli
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Long over due

Aye, I thought he was long gone already to be honest. Maybe I was getting him mixed up with his brother, Jack the Ripper.

Stephane Grappelli

Normally I would say RIP when a famous person passes away but not on this occasion. **** that. Dirty, murdering *******ing *****.

Edited by Stephane Grappelli

18 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Throw the ****er’s corpse in the sea

Dont pollute the sea. Burn him in the open air.

Dig a shallow hole ,dump him in it,add a drop or two of petrol stand back and add a flame to the mix . Turn around and walk away , if required to put out any embers , simply piss on them . 

Just now, martoon said:

Shouldn't laugh but I did. 

Me too!!

**** him, I hope he died in terrible pain and fear, I hope the evil ***** rots in hell.

Rip my erse.

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Me too!!

**** him, I hope he died in terrible pain and fear, I hope the evil ***** rots in hell.

Rip my erse.

Shouldn't laugh but I did. 

Again. 

15 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Me too!!

Rip my erse.

Is this a open invitation?

luckyBatistuta
16 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Is this a open invitation?

:rofl:

On a serious note though, I really hope he suffered a slow death. I was speaking to a doctor recently who has dealt with COVID patients and he said a COVID death is like someone slowly pouring cement in to your lungs, a horrible way to go. Hope it dripped slowly in to his.

Would have cost the tax payers a fortune to keep locked up. If ever there was a reason to argue the case for capital punishment folk like Sutcliffe would surely be it.  

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Would have cost the tax payers a fortune to keep locked up. If ever there was a reason to argue the case for capital punishment folk like Sutcliffe would surely be it.  

Until one wrongful execution which ends up costing tax payers millions and it bloody well should do.

Edited by DETTY29

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Until one wrongful execution which ends up costing tax payers millions and it bloody well should do.

Would think with the advancement in forensic science that wrongful execution should be a thing of the past. 

I am only talking about the most horrific of crimes where the evidence is beyond conclusive anyways. I am not massively for capital punishment except in the cases of folk like Sutcliff, Bundy, Tobin ect...

8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It must of cost quite a few millions to keep Sutcliffe banged up. He was in Broadmoor for 32 years, which these days costs over £300k a year to keep an inmate.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Would think with the advancement in forensic science that wrongful execution should be a thing of the past. 

I am only talking about the most horrific of crimes where the evidence is beyond conclusive anyways. I am not massively for capital punishment except in the cases of folk like Sutcliff, Bundy, Tobin ect...

New Scientist article on the fallibility of DNA evidence here. It's 10 years old now so hopefully things have improved in the last 10 years but, we really want to be careful with this type of thing. Anything that is interpreted by humans is fallible.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I don't think the capital punishment debate is about whether they deserve to die. They do. 

It's a moral contradiction to suggest that if you kill someone, you should in-turn be killed as a punishment by the state.

Just my two cents worth. :lol:

Edited by Cruyff

1 hour ago, been here before said:

2020 can do one.

Does he have any family we could think of whilst sending our thoughts, prayers and condolences?

They’ll probably make a ‘docu’ about him.

10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Musical

Unfortunately, Ray, because of where I live, this video will not play.  :sad: 

What was it?

luckyBatistuta
24 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What was it?

VPN

58 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What was it?

"Sutcliffe! The Musical" from Brass Eye  :D 

Try this one: 

Edited by Ray Gin

4 hours ago, been here before said:

2020 can do one.

Does he have any family we could think of whilst sending our thoughts, prayers and condolences?

What a strange individual you are.