American team partnership

jambocub

jamboinglasgow

Certainly would love to know what the current state of this is, whether Hearts have given up on it or not.

Though I did find Ann Budge's comments a few months back when the new chief executive was announced that one of the areas she was going to concentrate on now she is just chairwoman is growing Hearts brand internationally, particuarly in North America so does suggest they want to keep this program going.

6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Certainly would love to know what the current state of this is, whether Hearts have given up on it or not.

Though I did find Ann Budge's comments a few months back when the new chief executive was announced that one of the areas she was going to concentrate on now she is just chairwoman is growing Hearts brand internationally, particuarly in North America so does suggest they want to keep this program going.

The new CEO has disappeared as well. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

The new CEO has disappeared as well. 

Was some boy Savage from PNE mentioned the other day? 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Haven’t heard anything around that. 

Aye Joe Savage been linked with us. Sorry can’t paste link

Edited by Jamhammer

36 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Good to hear that's still something the club are looking to push on with. North America and Australia could be decent places for us to try and crack what with the amount of people who have emigrated from Scotland over the years.

29 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Aye Joe Savage been linked with us. Sorry can’t paste link

I found a link to this guy but it's dated around the time MacPhee was Head Coach

8 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

What do you mean? Andrew Mckinlay? 

I mean we have heard nothing from him since he arrived, as far as I am aware. 

Mid Calder Jambo
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Particulary when we are playing well, he needs to be driving the Hearts message. Other CEO's drive the mssage for their team (Lawwell)

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Plenty of big interviews on arrival. I assume he’s doing his own due diligence across a wide number of Club areas and is content to let others do the talking just now.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

If AB is focusing on strategy and brand and AM day to day, suggests AM role is more Chief Operations Officer.

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Plenty of big interviews on arrival. I assume he’s doing his own due diligence across a wide number of Club areas and is content to let others do the talking just now.

Yeah, I do get from what was said that Ann as chairwoman will be the face of the club off the pitch so will do more of the talking, McKinlay will be doing more day to day running and working behind closed doors when dealing with the SFA and SPFL. The AGM should be next month so I can imagine we will get more details.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

I see hibs have teamed up with some American mob in Charleston.

Assume this is what prompted the OP?

Hah will no doubt claim to be first club to do this.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

I see hibs have teamed up with some American mob in Charleston.

Assume this is what prompted the OP?

Seems like a lot of effort to get a 27 year old failed Rangers youth player (Robbie Crawford) on trial. Can they not just get one off Rangers?