Mafia sign up thread

yvonnejambo

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, the Assassins roll could be improved too somehow???

I think there should be more chance given to the assassin and the Goons to win!

What about 2 assassins both with 3 kills each a.d if they hit the other assassin they get there bullets? Or could work together,. one getting to do recon, gets 3 investigations and passes the on info to the other assassin who can they use the info to take out the chosen hits with the 3 bullets they have 

3 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Ill start one in a day or two. 

my idea was have the cop and doc in with the masons (there wouldnt be extra) so perhaps 4 goons and 3 masons (1 being the cop and 1 being the doc and 1 being a standard mason). And just give a new element to the game. 

i dont know if i explained that very well! Thoughts?

Not sure about the doc being in there as will just constantly save doc/cop on consecutive nights and make it almost impossible to hit them during the night, having the cop with 2 masons works tho amd takes away the bs that can lead to the cop being killed off early 

Edited by Dandyman79

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Dawnrazor

14 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

What about 2 assassins both with 3 kills each a.d if they hit the other assassin they get there bullets? Or could work together,. one getting to do recon, gets 3 investigations and passes the on info to the other assassin who can they use the info to take out the chosen hits with the 3 bullets they have 

Not sure about the doc being in there as will just constantly save doc/cop on consecutive nights and make it almost impossible to hit them during the night, having the cop with 2 masons works tho amd takes away the bs that can lead to the cop being killed off early 

Something like that Dandy aye, it seems to be that you havevto fire your bullets on the first night or risk getting voted off, as I did and a couple of others have, without killing anyone. I'd like to see more assassin and goon wins.

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Something like that Dandy aye, it seems to be that you havevto fire your bullets on the first night or risk getting voted off, as I did and a couple of others have, without killing anyone. I'd like to see more assassin and goon wins.

Yeah its hard being the assassin, game is in favour of a town win most times also.  I wanted to hold on to my bullets until the field had been whittled down a bit in the last game, but the unfortunate situation for both myself and Ian being directly above me threw that plan out the window, so decided to just go gungho amd take him out lol not sure if you played in the original games when they where heroes themed but had a lot of different roles back then that made it quite interesting, I'm sure there could be some new roles both good and bad that could be added if folk had a think about it, the introduction of the invincible and the turncoat have been a good start 

47 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

?

Rudi had Devil Advocate's role in a game I did a wee while ago.

It's another win-solo role where after night 1 you get to know everybody's role and you're declared winner if you're last roley-chap standing.

Think he got whacked or lynched pretty early on though.

6 hours ago, Boof said:

Rudi had Devil Advocate's role in a game I did a wee while ago.

It's another win-solo role where after night 1 you get to know everybody's role and you're declared winner if you're last roley-chap standing.

Think he got whacked or lynched pretty early on though.

i was trying to help the goons and they took me out

I had an idea about the assassin in the game I ran but didn’t go with it. Something like if the assassin survives to day 3 or 4, they get another bullet.

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

How about a mason or a townie that's actually a bad apple and working for the Goon's? 

Mason wouldn't work as you know they get the cops investigation info so would instantly pass it on to the goons they would also know who the cop is straight away, so would be able to take them out to easily. Could possibly do something with a townie where if hit by the goons gets turned like the turncoat but also gets the cops investigated info and who the doc saved that night to pass on to the goons, or gets an extra night kill once turned 

Edited by Dandyman79