The Masters 2020

kila

3 hours ago, kila said:

Forecast is for more of a gusting wind this afternoon. Could open the leaderboard up a bit more.

Full coverage from 3pm GMT so should see most if not all of the leaders. 

3 hours ago, OBE said:

Bogey from Dustin (spit) Johnson and an early eagle from A N Other at the top to make it interesting, please.

Hope so. Tiger was saying the Greens were getting a bit quicker yesterday as well. Hopefully they play fast today and it becomes much tougher. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kila

• Cruyff

• Tazio

• Harry Potter

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't really been watching apart from 'best shot' highlights but the number of hybrids, 3 woods stopping dead on greens 6 foot from pins at Augusta just doesn't sit right.

Winter greens? ;)

Edited by DETTY29

I’m having a premonition that the Korean lad could end up with this. He hit a lot of good recovery shots yesterday and the ability to that could be a big thing today as players get nervy and start missing greens. 

45 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

nightmare. A 10.😦

It will all be down to his tight back don't you know Harry:whistling:

It conveniently makes an appearance when required

4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

It will all be down to his tight back don't you know Harry:whistling:

It conveniently makes an appearance when required

🙂

Samuel Camazzola
5 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Not sure if I like the new Sunday pin on 16.

Lacks the drama and anticipation of the back left pin.

Tiger threw a dart at it. Impressive finishing stretch after his visits to the water on 12. 

2 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

2 hours 40 minutes for the front nine is pretty shameful stuff. 

I had to get to the shops before they closed and the last group were finishing up the 15th and was resigned to missing the end. 
I walked to the supermarket and back, including a spontaneous stop at a takeaway and ordering and waiting on a pizza. Got home and they were still on the ****ing 17th! 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I had to get to the shops before they closed and the last group were finishing up the 15th and was resigned to missing the end. 
I walked to the supermarket and back, including a spontaneous stop at a takeaway and ordering and waiting on a pizza. Got home and they were still on the ****ing 17th! 

5 hours 15 minutes. Far too slow. 

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

Seventeen and a half minutes per hole. You’d get dogs abuse if you tried that on a council course. 
This might sound ridiculous but I play an online golf game on my iPad and even on that the Americans take forever over every shot. It seems to be how people think it has to be played. 

William H. Bonney
9 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Seventeen and a half minutes per hole. You’d get dogs abuse if you tried that on a council course. 
This might sound ridiculous but I play an online golf game on my iPad and even on that the Americans take forever over every shot. It seems to be how people think it has to be played. 

If it’s the wgt game you play, I know what you mean. They always let the clock run down 

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Dustin Johnsons a fantastic player. Should be on 4 or 5 majors at least for a man of his talents. Deserved winner. Just makes it look easy.

Excellent management of his game. Play it safe on the hard holes and target the easier ones for birdies. 

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

If it’s the wgt game you play, I know what you mean. They always let the clock run down 

That’s the one, then the cocks forfeit when you have a putt to win the game. 

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Tiger threw a dart at it. Impressive finishing stretch after his visits to the water on 12. 

Yeh but you don't. get the is it/isn't it gonna roll down the hill and in.

Good by Tiger gave him a an average of 6 on the back nine par 3's😂

Samuel Camazzola
8 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Yeh but you don't. get the is it/isn't it gonna roll down the hill and in.

Good by Tiger gave him a an average of 6 on the back nine par 3's😂

I agree on the pin placement. I'm unaware what the reason was. 

12 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

It does seem strange, they have used that back left pin for as long as I can remember (which should be a long time but probably isn't)😟

18 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Probably scared Jon Rahm hit another "skimmer" across the pond & got another hole in 1 to match his practice round effort :whistling:

DJ strolled it in the end, not the usual Masters Back 9 excitement, unfortunately.

jack D and coke

Surprising to see him too choked to speak. Always gives the impression he doesn’t give a shit :lol: it’s kind of why I thought he hasn’t bagged more majors. 
He’s some player. He could really dominate even more so than he’s been doing, surely start picking up more majors now. 

13 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

I normally go round carrick-knowe in about 3hours, maybe thats my problem, going too

fast😕

Edited by Harry Potter

14 hours ago, weehammy said:

Can’t think of any other player with the mental fortitude to follow a 10 at a par 3 with five birdies. 

aye amazing golf.