Fulham Penalty.

Harry Potter

2 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I won't like to be him in that dressing room afterwards.

Was rather silly, right at the end as well, denied a point.😮, he

wont do that again, thats for sure.

been here before

As ever our trailblazing neighbours have led the way in ****ing up Panenka style penalties. Not sure its a first theyll want to claim though.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

As ever our trailblazing neighbours have led the way in ****ing up Panenka style penalties. Not sure its a first theyll want to claim though.

Thanks bud lol.

26 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Total joke , tried to be smart and made a total mess of it, better with

the old Drew Busby bash in to the top of the net.

Ach, it's not even up there with the worst penalty in the English top flight by a member of this forum!

@PatrickNevin

Sorry Pat, hope you're holding up ok after another Hampden humbling last week.

Edited by fancy a brew

8 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If that penalty went in, my coupon was burst, I was literally pishing myself at it 😂 I

#metoo. Great penalty as far as I’m concerned!

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Thought this was going to be Faateleinan’s against us in a 0-0 at Easter road. 

We almost scored on the break right after as well 

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If that penalty went in, my coupon was burst, I was literally pishing myself at it 😂 I

Likewise I had Hearts,Nottingham Forest,Chelsea and West Ham as a quadruple

Fulham manager saying he's young and still learning, even used the word "boy", he's 23 if he hasn't learnt by now then it's time to get rid

Coaches need to hammer this shit out of players.  It’s ****ing embarrassing to put the result at risk by being a flash twat for the cameras and the daft wee lasses screaming at you in the street.  Score goals and **** off home, simple.  Hope he got a rinsing for it and fined. 

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Quintessential Hibs that.

False confidence, an attempt at flair, a spectacular failure followed by humiliation.

part_time_jambo
4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

No good without a link.

Blackford Hearts
4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

I think I remember Busby scuffing a penalty past the post one wet evening at Tynecastle. Wasn't showboating though

Jambo, Goodbye

Fulham Highlights

2 minutes in for the penalty. 

45 seconds in and for the first time ever, I've now seen a player lying down to block the free kick going under the wall. Bizarre 😂

11 minutes ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Fulham Highlights

45 seconds in and for the first time ever, I've now seen a player lying down to block the free kick going under the wall. Bizarre 😂

sid.png.84461f0bf2973007c181ebf98b5040c1.png

1 hour ago, loveofthegame said:

I'd fine him two weeks wages for that. Moronic. If gonna try and be a smart arse, best make sure you do it right.

Problem is it’s going to be such fine margins down the bottom of the EPL this season.  Imagine if Fulham end up 1 point from safety at the end of the season?

17 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Problem is it’s going to be such fine margins down the bottom of the EPL this season.  Imagine if Fulham end up 1 point from safety at the end of the season?

Correct. The guy is an idiot. 

2 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Fulham Highlights

Thanks for the link, its even worse the more you watch it, lol.

2 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Fulham Highlights

I’ve seen the lying down thing a lot recently. The Leicester player that had to kneel down behind the wall didn’t look too enthusiastic about the idea today. 

4 hours ago, Blackford Hearts said:

I think I remember Busby scuffing a penalty past the post one wet evening at Tynecastle. Wasn't showboating though

It was the 4th penalty in shoot out against DU. Score and we win, he kicked more ground than ball and trundled into the keeper.:lol:

Bannon stepped up and sent the 5th home. Dunlop saved two. 

loveofthegame
5 hours ago, gashauskis9 said:

That is exactly my point mate. Nonsensical from the boy.

Jambo, Goodbye
11 hours ago, Tazio said:

I’ve seen the lying down thing a lot recently. The Leicester player that had to kneel down behind the wall didn’t look too enthusiastic about the idea today. 

Had you seen it before this season? I've not seen many highlights this season so that was literally my first time.

I mind Alan Thompson scoring for Celtic against Liverpool by going under the wall. So it does make sense I guess 

Jambo, Goodbye
12 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Thanks for the link, its even worse the more you watch it, lol.

Very true haha

Always been a fan of the Alan shearer type pen. Smash it hard and high into the net. Will score 99 times out of a hundred. 

13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Always been a fan of the Alan shearer type pen. Smash it hard and high into the net. Will score 99 times out of a hundred. 

Thats the sensible way , 

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yup. Julian Dicks used to do it at West Ham too. If its on target it aint getting saved

6 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

Had you seen it before this season? I've not seen many highlights this season so that was literally my first time.

I mind Alan Thompson scoring for Celtic against Liverpool by going under the wall. So it does make sense I guess 

We scored one v Rangers in the cup that went under the wall.  Was it maybe Glyn Snodin or John Millar? I’ve got a VHS of it so  could  dig that out.  It was when School end was shut for redevelopment.

Meanwhile, I hope this is the end of smartarses and Panenkas.  Having said that, Vardy only had a 50% success rate in leathering it yesterday!

1 hour ago, AndrewB said:

We scored one v Rangers in the cup that went under the wall.  Was it maybe Glyn Snodin or John Millar? I’ve got a VHS of it so  could  dig that out.  It was when School end was shut for redevelopment.

Meanwhile, I hope this is the end of smartarses and Panenkas.  Having said that, Vardy only had a 50% success rate in leathering it yesterday!

that was Colin Miller wasn't it?

1 hour ago, allyjambo said:

that was Colin Miller wasn't it?

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-4-2-rangers-jam-tarts-side-produce-famous-scottish-cup-result-25-years-ago-how-many-can-you-remember-2001383

Thanks; you’re quite right.  Described as a daisy cutter in the linked article.

Blackford Hearts
On 08/11/2020 at 17:44, Tommy Brown said:

It was the 4th penalty in shoot out against DU. Score and we win, he kicked more ground than ball and trundled into the keeper.:lol:

Bannon stepped up and sent the 5th home. Dunlop saved two. 

Impressive memory. Mine as always was slightly unclear!!