Robbie Neilson

And he’s not praying!

kingantti1874

Hibs are heavy favourites, there is no doubt about it. Robbie is on the first step of turning round 4 years of dogshit..

of course that doesn’t mean we can’t compliment, criticise the performance next weekend like we would any other.. 

but if anyone comes on here next week demanding he be removed, or with some of the bullshit we’ve seen in the past they are an absolute farce of a human and never a “supporter” in a million years

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hagar the Horrible

• And he’s not praying!

• Gorgie Boot boy

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

seems strange to use the text “if you don’t think that makes hibs heavy favourites ...”

at least we seem to have got to the answer in that people are allowed to hold Robbie accountable and may actually have some relevant points rather than just being “tragic” folk waiting for Robbie to fail against hibs (again)

:)

If you don't... 

👍

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you don't... 

👍

yeah that’s why I said it seemed a strange text to use given there was no hint of otherwise unless there was an attempt to infer it

all agreed then - despite hibs being very heavy favourites hearts do have some influence on the game be that good or bad so can be analysed in that context

not a complete waste of time after all :lol:

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

yeah that’s why I said it seemed a strange text to use given there was no hint of otherwise unless there was an attempt to infer it

all agreed then - despite hibs being very heavy favourites hearts do have some influence on the game be that good or bad so can be analysed in that context

not a complete waste of time after all :lol:

Agree with first two parts, not last sentence tho😜

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agree with first two parts, not last sentence tho😜

i meant relative to normal but on reflection you’re probably right :lol:

On 24/10/2020 at 18:10, kingantti1874 said:

Hibs are heavy favourites, there is no doubt about it. Robbie is on the first step of turning round 4 years of dogshit..

of course that doesn’t mean we can’t compliment, criticise the performance next weekend like we would any other.. 

but if anyone comes on here next week demanding he be removed, or with some of the bullshit we’ve seen in the past they are an absolute farce of a human and never a “supporter” in a million years

He should never have been brought back in the first place.

Let's see how we get on but if we do lose I'm sure there will be an avalanche of excuses to allow Neilson to escape criticism in the main. Including the 'you're not a Hearts fan unless you fully absolve Neilson of any blame for anything' despite the fact he is the manager and the buck stops with him..

Gorgie Boot boy
14 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

Let's see how we get on but if we do lose I'm sure there will be an avalanche of excuses to allow Neilson to escape criticism in the main. Including the 'you're not a Hearts fan unless you fully absolve Neilson of any blame for anything' despite the fact he is the manager and the buck stops with him..

Nippy *****

RustyRightPeg

Substitutions were sublime today, all played their part and changed the game for us. Great management.

Players hungry and want to play for him, the coaches and the shirt.

I was definitely not in favour of bringing back Robbie but he's doing an excellent job.

Well done for today.

We have a free hit in the final now against whoever we're playing. We're not expected to do anything so let's hit them with everything we have and then some.

Congratulations Robbie.

kingantti1874
5 hours ago, RussAsia said:

Wrong. 

For the statisticians, does tonight count as a win or draw?

Or will we have to wait another year for some ***** on here to announce 1 win in 9 against hibs   😜

Well done Robbie, keep putting it up em!!!

37 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That's the Hibs cup blip wiped off the radar. I won't hear a bad word said about the man. 

I really hope the fans who had the issue are going to put it behind them now.

38 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

That's the Hibs cup blip wiped off the radar. I won't hear a bad word said about the man. 

Absolutely! I love Robbie and want to have his babies! ( bit drunk celebrating too! )

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I really hope the fans who had the issue are going to put it behind them now.

Particularly as it was in-game management decisions that won it for us.

Brilliant Robbie, hearing Rob McLean talking about him not having an inferiority complex about today btw :rofl:

Boy owned hibs for 16 plus years and he will continue to do so

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Particularly as it was in-game management decisions that won it for us.

100%

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Since Robbie has been back;

6 games

6 wins

14 goals for

4 goals against

Scottish Cup final after beating Hibs

:yas::insufferable:

6 hours ago, RussAsia said:

See answer below.

3 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Since Robbie has been back;

6 games

6 wins

14 goals for

4 goals against

Scottish Cup final after beating Hibs

Paisley Jambo

Robbie Neilson

”Plenty of Style, Plenty of Bottle, Neilson IN”

When we get back to Tynecastle place will be bouncing and not under Levein’s dark cloud

6 hours ago, RussAsia said:

Its all about opinions ... and in my world yours is not one of a fan of our Club.  Enjoy your pain tonight

3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Surely did himself no harm tonight by beating the wee team in the cup and getting us to the final of the cup...!

This

Hibs putting us out the cup at Tynecastle was (rightly or wrongly) the beginning of the end for him last time around.

I imagine this one would've meant even more to Robbie for that reason.  

9 minutes ago, Sierra Delta said:

Hibs putting us out the cup at Tynecastle was (rightly or wrongly) the beginning of the end for him last time around.

They didn't.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Changed the shape when he needed to. Managed the game very well.

His words after the match and to be fair to him, since day one of him rejoining, he’s spoke about winning this game. I have been negative about him and the “what ifs” had we lost and he’s thrown them down my throat. Gorgie as **** oor Robbie. Well Played. 

Gorgie Boot boy

Robbie smiling as Haring and Naisy came on, that in itself shows how much the club has changed,

Ross on the other hand never smiles he looks like he has a plastic dead pan face all the time.

Be honest . Robbie was relaxed coped well under pressure, his back room lads gave him support.

Special relationships are being formed, and older ones being  cemented.

The result was all that mattered.

Robbie came back to finish off what he started .

I for one see him as an outstanding Man manager.

Ross , well he is a under 20s man at best. Bookmark this, he will be gone by the end of the season.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Robbie smiling as Haring and Naisy came on, that in itself shows how much the club has changed,

Ross on the other hand never smiles he looks like he has a plastic dead pan face all the time.

Be honest . Robbie was relaxed coped well under pressure, his back room lads gave him support.

Special relationships are being formed, and older ones being  cemented.

The result was all that mattered.

Robbie came back to finish off what he started .

I for one see him as an outstanding Man manager.

Ross , well he is a under 20s man at best. Bookmark this, he will be gone by the end of the season.

just have to look at the celebrations in the changing room after to see what Robbie has done to the changing room

11 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

So happy for him. He knows that one result against Hibs stained his last spell. He was desperate to win tonight. 

congratulations!

The win tonight has air brushed away previous poor Derby performances under Robbie.

2 hours ago, Sierra Delta said:

His celebration at FT I think showed how much it meant to him today.

Personally I would say wrongly to the first point you made. The success of a Hearts manager shouldn't be defined by their results v Hibs, if they were Levein would still be at the club and his second spell regarded a reasonable success.

Edited by daveb15

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Gav M said:

just have to look at the celebrations in the changing room after to see what Robbie has done to the changing room

I seen that on instagram, i would of been on the bouncey into the Hibs dressing room though. Looking for extras.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The win tonight has air brushed away previous poor Derby performances under Robbie.

Air brushed away.

Beating Hibs blew away any remnants of the past. Dear me , do you not get it.

16 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Air brushed away.

Beating Hibs blew away any remnants of the past. Dear me , do you not get it.

Calm doon I get it! Fine let’s go with “blew away”!

Gorgie Boot boy
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Calm doon I get it! Fine let’s go with “blew away”!

If you cant move on from the past, you might not enjoy the future.

13 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

If you cant move on from the past, you might not enjoy the future.

WTF are you on about? I’m absolutely delighted for Robbie and the team.

Now go and start an argument with somebody else - good night.