Scottish cup final 2020

One five

Equivalent of 2 hours of travel and another 2 hours game time, additional drinking at home instead.

Home measures.

Monday 21st could be worst hangover ever.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Thomaso

• davemclaren

• Kiwidoug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cup final programme info here:  https://www.ignitionsportsmedia.com/collections/scotland/products/scottish-cup-final-wish-you-were-here-edition?fbclid=IwAR3aXKD0bBNYX40FlTEihS6LhAfWQUAHLKMXh86PssPGt17dHvW09fLd7z0

This for a special “Wish you were here” edition with your name in it, but a link to the ordinary one at the bottom of the page.

Apologies if already posted but if it has been I missed it!

1 minute ago, kila said:

There isn't much of a build up to this from the SFA is there?

No point now celtic cant win 1000 trophies in a row.

9 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

John Beaton is the ref......is that good or bad ?

he's not biased to celtic, but by god is he an attention seeking wank :vrface:

Even cheaton can't stop the gorgie winning that cup!

I Had a dream the other night that Andy halliday came off the bench to score the winner in a 3-2 win for us!

:yas:

Despite him being a horrific referee I actually think Beaton is a good appointment for the cup final in my opinion. Big mason and Rangers fan allegedly who’s unlikely to want to see Celtic lift another cup.

Might have a wee punt on a Hearts penalty :rofl: 

Guest ToqueJambo
On 04/12/2020 at 17:48, CJGJ said:

Sunday just after Edinburgh moves into Tier 2....they will hear us in Glasgow !!!

Narrator: "After a good old-fashioned sing song, England's fans proceeded to smash up much of the town before the match had even started."

28 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Despite him being a horrific referee I actually think Beaton is a good appointment for the cup final in my opinion. Big mason and Rangers fan allegedly who’s unlikely to want to see Celtic lift another cup.

Might have a wee punt on a Hearts penalty :rofl: 

He may over compensate.

Time to book Sunday Brunch and may well be able to have a couple whilst the match is underway  🤤

Downside  there may be strangers from the west trying to infiltrate 😞

2 hours ago, kila said:

Just as well we aren't playing the Huns in the final:

he did that because Walker allegedly dived for a penalty against Celtic which Beaton reffed and this was his next game reffing us so exacted his revenge on Walker. Absolutely hates us more than Celtic.  

Looks like Celtic will;

1) Be managerless

2) Have someone hurriedly rushed in taking possibly their first game

3) Have Lennon. This is most likely.

I hope your manager has a team looking at how clubs as diverse as AC Milan, Ross County and St Johnstone have played in order to beat them or take points off them.

They clearly suffer behind closed doors as there are no thousands of banshees wailing for every decision.

If you're ever going to beat them in a cup final, now's the time.

I read the lines "tough times these for Celtic fans." And references to "assaults" on Celtic players. 

More major trophies in four years than any other Scottish club in its entire history, unless you recognise The Rangers historical claims. And still think they have been cheated. 

I realise it is an in-house magazine but that article sums up all that wrong with Scottish football. 

Edited by schillaci

alwaysthereinspirit

Ha Ha. No wonder we have a “Celtic-Self Entitled Arses” thread.

There’s conspiracy and then there’s conspiracy. The word rationale is not in their vocabulary.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Looks like Celtic will;

1) Be managerless

2) Have someone hurriedly rushed in taking possibly their first game

3) Have Lennon. This is most likely.

I hope your manager has a team looking at how clubs as diverse as AC Milan, Ross County and St Johnstone have played in order to beat them or take points off them.

They clearly suffer behind closed doors as there are no thousands of banshees wailing for every decision.

If you're ever going to beat them in a cup final, now's the time.

Feckin right Kirkie

I saw this on the newsnow portal. I actually think they're looking for excuses already for losing the final. Anyone know the odds on us winning the cup.....?

Their sense of victimisation is absolutely breathtaking ... "John 'penalty to Hearts' Beaton" ... they speculatively bleat. As opposed to the proven and undeniable Willie 'penalty to Celtic' Collum. 😄

I wake up every morning thinking I could not hate Celtic fans anymore and go to bed every night being proved wrong.

Heart of Darkness
11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I wake up every morning thinking I could not hate Celtic fans anymore and go to bed every night being proved wrong.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👏👏👏👏👏

Felix Lighter

Celtic fans should be chuffed Beaton has the final. If he is the massive hun they claim he is then he'll be trying his best to keep Lennon in a job.

4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Their sense of victimisation is absolutely breathtaking ... "John 'penalty to Hearts' Beaton" ... they speculatively bleat. As opposed to the proven and undeniable Willie 'penalty to Celtic' Collum. 😄

They've completely forgotten, or choose to ignore, the fact that they were the ones who got the dodgy penalty in last year's SC final.

:rudi:

The Treasurer

Out of all the "victim" pish they spout, claiming unfair treatment by referees must be the most ridiculous claim they could possibly make

15 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Even cheaton can't stop the gorgie winning that cup!

I Had a dream the other night that Andy halliday came off the bench to score the winner in a 3-2 win for us!

:yas:

Nana nana nana nana na na na Andy Halliday Hallidy Aaaandy Halliday. I'm sure paulo wouldn't mind us using his song if he scores the winner.

This will be the narrative all the way to a week on Saturday.  No doubt we will also get some sort of sly dig at this from popcorn teeth. They really are pathetic.

Edited by Deevers

Celtic are diving cheats as we all know. They go down for any reason, will do anything to win. A filthy club that’s a skid mark on humankind. Beaton needs to do better than Gollum did in last years final when he was conned by the cheats

Tom Hardy’s Dug
On 28/11/2020 at 18:22, davemclaren said:

That’s still true, especially if you are going into the match confidently scoring and winning. 🤔

If we play like we did against Montrose - creating good chances and getting two more wins before the final that’s pretty good prep. We’d still have had a statistically, albeit sticky at times, great start to the season.

Wd’e a funny bunch that we don’t think we have.

Ironically going into the final on a run of 8 wins or something - I’d be less confident. Runs like that tend to end when you really need them not to.

What we need to make sure is the players behave like saints for two weeks and we don’t have a Covid outbreak. If I was the club I’d be looking to get them train somewhere as remote as possible for the week build up to the cup. 

I’d like to see Haring and Irvine get the next 2 games together. Ginnelly to get game time before the final. Ideally a fully fit Halkett and Popescu. Celtic have the measure of Berra - as seen from last final.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Tom Hardy’s Dug
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Celtic are diving cheats as we all know. They go down for any reason, will do anything to win. A filthy club that’s a skid mark on humankind. Beaton needs to do better than Gollum did in last years final when he was conned by the cheats

But at least the ref won’t have the pressure of the manky mob fans on his back all game - Beaton hates us by all accounts but I’m fairly sure he hates Celtic more 😉

If we win it’ll be a bit flat. No parade / mass celebration and if we do the SFA will probably award the cup to Celtic as punishment. 

5 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

If we win it’ll be a bit flat. No parade / mass celebration and if we do the SFA will probably award the cup to Celtic as punishment. 

I’ll have a parade in my back garden. 

33 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

27 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We can have a parade in the summer when we have all been vaccinated 

Just been told 2021 Scottish Cup starts in January, we could realistically win it in December and have to hand it back 3/4 weeks later

That would be such a Hearts thing to happen

36 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

We could just all gather outside Tynie and bark at an empty stadium.

There seems to be no problem with that.

21 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

We can have a parade in the summer when we have all been vaccinated 

Just been told 2021 Scottish Cup starts in January, we could realistically win it in December and have to hand it back 3/4 weeks later

That would be such a Hearts thing to happen

I’m sure we could get a copy for a few events. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
59 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

My son and I I'll have a parade down our road in Shefield.  That should confuse the natives, whether Blade or Owl.

1 hour ago, spirt of 98 said:

Flat ????????

Ill be orbiting the ****ing moon if it ends with the cup in maroon ribbons 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🏆