Top Posters In This Topic

• One five

• Thomaso

• davemclaren

• Kiwidoug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

If Aberdeen beat Celtic tomorrow it will be cancelled due to covid. 

As mental as that sounds it's totally plausible

I fancy the sheep tomorrow. Celtic are always pish the weekend after an away European tie. Even if we get Celtic they aren't exactly great this season. Bring them both on.

10 minutes ago, One five said:

I want another crack at smetic how good would lifting the trophy be against that mob.

This. Karma is coming after Doncaster and his bum chum.

30 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Entirely plausible. The only reason the cup was continued was because Celtic were still in. Had they lost to St Johnstone in the quarters it would have been cancelled.

27 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Interesting times ahead, if Rangers are still top of the Prem going into December too.   Double cancellation on the cards ?.   .  

King Of The Cat Cafe
35 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

I fancy the sheep tomorrow. Celtic are always pish the weekend after an away European tie. Even if we get Celtic they aren't exactly great this season. Bring them both on.

It would be good, but the sheep have a proven record of blowing big games.

You could even say they Hibs them...

tartofmidlothian

Needs to happen in memory of Marius. He would have had us fighting for every inch, guys like Gordon and Naismith can do the same.

49 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Been saying this for weeks 

Been an absolute shiter of a year, but just think; in two month's time we could have Trump out, and vaccine for Covid and another Scottish Cup win! Would almost seem worth it! 

I'd be wary about our players having to play either of those COVID-ridden clubs. Surely they should both just forfeit their semi-final.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, escobri said:

Celtic please. Hopefully get yellow teeth the sack.

5 days before Christmas? 
i think I would self combust. 

Both teams are ones left I really would like to beat in a Final.

In this instance, I hope the mutton mob get a shock and we can have a pop at them. Be a bit of a “3rd force” proving final.  

I just fear if we get Celtic, the officials will be the 12th man as per.  

8 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

5 days before Christmas? 
i think I would self combust. 

Way things are going I would t worry about Christmas.

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

Been an absolute shiter of a year, but just think; in two month's time we could have Trump out, and vaccine for Covid and another Scottish Cup win! Would almost seem worth it! 

Sounds good 👌 

1 hour ago, One five said:

I want another crack at smetic how good would lifting the trophy be against that mob.

Agree, this is the club responsible for what happened to us with the ending of last season. Would be fantastic to deny them the cup

12 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Agree, this is the club responsible for what happened to us with the ending of last season. Would be fantastic to deny them the cup

It would be as sweet as honey mate 🤞

Time to find out definitively if Santa really is a Jambo. Still sure I saw him getting punched outside Tannadice after a 3-1 defeat in the 80's. That may have put him off. 

I'd like to fecking hammer Aberdeen in this one. In fact a wee break from Celtic and Lennon this season would go down a treat. Especially at Christmas. 

Edited by ri Alban

Who better than us to end their latest record breaking run.  We ended their 9,000 wins in a row record with a 4-0 trouncing in the long grass not that long ago.  Absolutely nothing to stop us doing it again with the double motivation of Zal and the expulsion.

Would prefer Aberdeen though, a comparatively decent club.

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Who better than us to end their latest record breaking run.  We ended their 9,000 wins in a row record with a 4-0 trouncing in the long grass not that long ago.  Absolutely nothing to stop us doing it again with the double motivation of Zal and the expulsion.

Would prefer Aberdeen though, a comparatively decent club.

That was the best non trophy winning game I've ever seen. Amazing game. I still laugh when I think of the poznan, or what ever it's called. Truly the most girfuy to any horrible nasty song singing mutants that could ever be dished out, Ever! 

:glorious:

:flag1:

:flag2:

:flag3:

:flagwave:

And 

:fth:

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

That was the best non trophy winning game I've ever seen. Amazing game. I still laugh when I think of the poznan, or what ever it's called. Truly the most girfuy to any horrible nasty song singing mutants that could ever be dished out, Ever! 

:glorious:

:flag1:

:flag2:

:flag3:

:flagwave:

And 

:fth:

I would absolutely have loved to have been there.  Ran them ragged.  

A_A wehatethehibs

Couldn't give a **** who the runners up are going to be. There is no way we can lose with Scotland's #1 in goal and Wighton up front.

8 hours ago, Craig_ said:

What an absolutely superb post.  Precisely what I think.

Want celtic.  Massive underdogs and they've got to lose a trophy soon by the law of averages. In saying that that was hibs best chance in 2012 and we all know what happened then !

So we cool with playing the Scottish Cup this year? 😂

Bring either one of them on. Always wanted beating Aberdeen in a final but would prefer to do that in front of a full house. 

10 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Both teams are ones left I really would like to beat in a Final.

In this instance, I hope the mutton mob get a shock and we can have a pop at them. Be a bit of a “3rd force” proving final.  

I just fear if we get Celtic, the officials will be the 12th man as per.  

I don’t fear Celtic at all now.  They’ve proven that in empty stadiums, and with that muppet in charge, they’ve lost a bit of their edge.  

The game will go ahead but they will use the lock down from the 5th Nov in England to stop all non elite sport. No testing in our league means been mothballed until mid December and no training. We'll be up against the sheepies or smellies with one week of training. I can see it happening. 

9 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

This is a completely free hit for us. Winning the SC would probably be a fitting way to end the shambolic and weird season that was 19-20. 

No celebrations would be a tough one.

No celebrations!!! I with a few others would be waiting on Gorgie lol

Howdy Doody Jambo
14 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

This is a completely free hit for us. Winning the SC would probably be a fitting way to end the shambolic and weird season that was 19-20. 

No celebrations would be a tough one.

No celebrations? I right good yin 

The Mercer Takeover

I can see us winning this, just to spite the SFA and stick two fingers up to the rest of the SPFL.

The one problem I have with this, is that we won't be able to have a cup parade due to Covid. Having seen some extraordinary celebrations, especially 98, the instant we celebrate, the SPFL will really throw the book at us.

I was wondering about the parade and celebrations situation if we win.

Just won’t feel the same without being able to have a right jolly. Bad enough that we won’t be able to go to the game. You never know restrictions might have reduced to tier 2 by then and the club could have a beam back in the Gorgie suite for the final? 

Edited by Ted Hastings