The White Cockade

The White Cockade

Magnificent today

Don’t expect to hear any more from the idiots who didn’t want him

as he is “tainted” by playing for another team

Well done big man and Robbie as well

The plane banner bams can **** off as well

Buzzing to win that game against them 

We need to all be100% behind the manager and the team now for the whole season and make sure we roar them in to promotion

HHGH

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• milky_26

• A_A wehatethehibs

• 1971fozzy

When people were wanting us to sign Craig Gordon, I said we shouldn’t be looking at signing him. I felt he was past it and I said so on this very forum.

I was wrong. I was very, very wrong. You can see that the big man is delighted to be back. And he’s performing just as he did back when he started out with us.

Absolutely brilliant.

Just now, The White Cockade said:

Magnificent today

We need to all be100% behind the manager and the team now for the whole season and make sure we roar them in to promotion

HHGH

Outstanding.

No way we were winning that with any of last years keepers!

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

Magnificent today

HHGH

:spoton:

Name and shame the diddies on the CG thread not falling in love with CG when he signed for us again...

Name & shame!!!!!

CG=🤩🤩😍🥰🥰🥰😍😍

Raymond Reddington

Should be in the Scotland squad, and i know that would mean so much to him. Deserves it in that performance alone.

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Best signing we have made since I can remember. A truly world class goalkeeper. Thank you for coming home Craig 

Bang on. The most important player in our squad by a country mile. We're half a dozen games into the season and he's already made a number of world class saves. He said when he left us originally he wanted to come back and finish his career with us and I'm delighted he's done that very thing... 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

When people were wanting us to sign Craig Gordon, I said we shouldn’t be looking at signing him. I felt he was past it and I said so on this very forum.

I was wrong. I was very, very wrong. You can see that the big man is delighted to be back. And he’s performing just as he did back when he started out with us.

Absolutely brilliant.

Nothing wrong with being wrong, admitting you were wrong says a lot about you FTH.

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Absolutely brilliant.

Playing for Hearts at Hampden and instrumental in beating Hibs.

You bet he loves it!

He's probably better now than he was when he left. Top top keeper. Celtic made a huge mistake letting him go, he's better than that Barkas huddy. Thankfully they did. 

The gulf in class between perrera, Zlamal is absolutely jaw dropping.    The single biggest mistake by CL was not having a half decent keeper.    I find myself so surprised when I see a Hearts keeper make such great saves....... Welcome home Gordon 😍

Shelley Kerr said he still has the same body fat percentage as when he was a youngster. Shows the professionalism of the man.

Without him we would be out. Calming influence on the defence

Three top notch saves made the difference.  Easily MOTM

I loved his big cheeky grin after the spectacular left-handed save in the first half.  :biggrin2:

16 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Absolutely brilliant.

I was the same but very very happy to eat my words!

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Three top notch saves made the difference.  Easily MOTM

I loved his big cheeky grin after the spectacular left-handed save in the first half.  :biggrin2:

Left fingered :oohmatron: save

kingantti1874

Not only would we not have been bottom after 30, we’d also be holding the Scottish cup if we had Craig available later season. 

best signing since rudi skacel.. arguably more important

chester copperpot

When he made that save first half, my jaw dropped. Only better saves ive seen in a Hearts jersey have been 

Henry Smith v Tommy Corner

Craig Gordon v Sparta Prague at Murrayfield

Just remember popcorn teeth getting rid of him and spunking however many millions on barkas. They could have had the best keeper in Scotland but bought some huddy

21 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

The only world class player I’ve ever seen pull on a Hearts top.

What a guy.

Craig is one of the best players we have ever had.

He is quite clearly legend status.

Even before today.

Tennant's  6's

Top drawer GK.

But also a top drawer guy, can defo see him joining the coaching staff in a few yrs time.

Think he said in the Scarves around the funnel podcast that he wants to do a zino doff and be a first team coach. 

Edited by Tennant's 6's

Arguably a better keeper then the one we sold for 9 mill.  Older and less time left but he is more complete.  Add others have said, most important signing I'm a long time. And he has years left! 

I'll fully admit that I was cautious, though not opposed, to Craig coming back. Had nothing but fond memories of his first spell at the club, and I didn't want to see them 'tarnished' in the slightest, nor for Hearts to suffer if he were to struggle with fitness/injuries. 

But I was wrong. So, so wrong. And gladly so! He's been tremendous; and just oozes class, confidence and reassurance. Wonderful (and vital) signing, and I'm incredibly glad to have him back. 

6 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Top drawer GK.

But also a top drawer guy, can defo see him joining the coaching staff in a few yrs time.

Think he said in the Scarves around the funnel podcast that he wants to do a zino doff and be a first team coach. 

He'll be in goals for more than a few seasons.

Raymond Reddington
41 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Wonder if ol' Lenny has any regrets...

Celtic never had a chance of keeping him. He wanted to come HOME.

Reading between the lines it sounded like Celtic's contract offer was derisory given his quality. No doubt it was more than he is getting from us, but the Celtic fans need a marquee signing or two every year, and from what I've seen of the guy they paid £5million for he's not nearly as good as CG. This could be the signing of the decade for us. 

As a boy, I vaguely remember being taken to see Cruickshank.

But Henry was my hero in my formative years, always thought he'd remain my hero.

And he still was, even with Rousset, Niemi.

But now, even at my age, I may just have a new hero!