Watching from home - match day routine

FJT

Obviously different today.  TV to watch the game and many won’t be able to watch it together as they usually would. 
enjoy it together JKB style... 

So, what’s your routine today? 
Decking the house out in maroon? Lager for breakfast? Relegated to the spare room or full wall size cinema experience? Making sure the neighbours know when we’ve scored our fifth? 

Bazzas right boot

Switch of from the wife and daughter from about 1530/1600 which will be beer o'clock. 

Father in law will be joining me, who is a hibs fan just to add a bit niggle to the night. 

House is kitted out in Halloween shite. 

Paul kane photos to really give  a serial killer feel to the place. 

Paul Kane photos the stuff of nightmares! And watching with a hobbit- 🤢 guess it will make winning all the more fun though. Happy gloating 😁🤞🤞🤞

Dogs out for big walk, clear my head and get the wife off my case. Then zoom call around the world to watch the Scotland game, then the big one. Still not sure whether to watch on bbc or Hearts tv? Sun is out so I'll be outside at my bar. 

Either way, the fridge is full and me and Snr Miguel will be having a great afternoon /evening. Think the Spanish neighbours are about to learn some new words 😁

highlandjambo3

Test driving a jeep at 1100 then, back home to prep a sweet potato, chickpea and spinach curry to have after the game.  Couple of fruit ciders in the fridge and settle down at about 4 for the game........mrs relegated to a spare room.

Some pumpkin carving with the kids today, then they are heading out for a Halloween treasure hunt and a McDonald's with Mrs Homme.

That leaves me to get the beers in and watch the game uninterrupted.

Cannot wait!

Currently lying in bed at Ayr Hospital waiting to go into surgery for a new hip at around 1pm. Fortunately I have my old laptop and free wifi so hoping I'll be compus by KO to tune into the iPlayer!

4 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

Currently lying in bed at Ayr Hospital waiting to go into surgery for a new hip at around 1pm. Fortunately I have my old laptop and free wifi so hoping I'll be compus by KO to tune into the iPlayer!

Best of luck with the op and a Jambo win to start your recovery 👍

Edited by topsport

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

Some pumpkin carving with the kids today, then they are heading out for a Halloween treasure hunt and a McDonald's with Mrs Homme.

That leaves me to get the beers in and watch the game uninterrupted.

Cannot wait!

Ah the peace!!! Bloody jealous!

Go for walk, get soaked, shower again, Hearts tap on, Zoom call from 4.15

Wine, Tennents, Moretti, 

Wife bringing Chinese home after her shift.

Eat, fall asleep

Full Scottish on the go, two  hangers of clothes at the ready. Scotland top and kilt for Scotland Rugby match ready for round the world zoom call TyphoonJambo. 

Then quick change in time for the main event Hearts top scarf and bawbags. 

All washed down with lots of beer wine and a curry after the game. 

Wife has been handed a list of things she can do to stay busy for 6 hours. Good day e, pected. 

Fire_At_The_Disco

Got about 8 pints of Tiger left in the blade, then got a Moretti keg chilling in the fridge....unusual not to be on our way to weedgie land and heading for the booozer by now....Into those ***** bassas🍺👍❤️

C9B62127-3B89-429C-9EE2-3A59CB2C6BC2.jpeg

Bacon roll, Tesco’s for beer and food, back home make a jalfrezzi then at 4pm crack open a Moretti and bobs yer aunt. Zoom pre match drink / call with the lads.

hearts 3rd top on as I type.

enjoy folks FTH

2 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Got about 8 pints of Tiger left in the blade, then got a Moretti keg chilling in the fridge....unusual not to be on our way to weedgie land and heading for the booozer by now....Into those ***** bassas🍺👍❤️

Now that looks like the business 🍺

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Thats smart mate. How much and were you get it from.

Gorgie Boot boy

I am only just awake considering trying to force another 6 hours of sleep onto myself, so no routine.The day starts at 5 pm for me.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, topsport said:

Obviously different today.  TV to watch the game and many won’t be able to watch it together as they usually would. 
enjoy it together JKB style... 

So, what’s your routine today? 
Decking the house out in maroon? Lager for breakfast? Relegated to the spare room or full wall size cinema experience? Making sure the neighbours know when we’ve scored our fifth? 

Mate you cannae be relegated ,you must of demoted yourself to the spare room,hoping you get to see another Hearts 5-1 on the big screen.

5 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I am only just awake considering trying to force another 6 hours of sleep onto myself, so no routine.The day starts at 5 pm for me.

Insomniac/night shift worker/full time vampire?!

49 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Dogs out for big walk, clear my head and get the wife off my case. Then zoom call around the world to watch the Scotland game, then the big one. Still not sure whether to watch on bbc or Hearts tv? Sun is out so I'll be outside at my bar. 

Either way, the fridge is full and me and Snr Miguel will be having a great afternoon /evening. Think the Spanish neighbours are about to learn some new words 😁

The sun is out here in Murcia Typoon as well lol so will watch it on my free sat box I have also Hearts tv but our internet seems to get a bit dodgy on a weekend, will be having a curry & chips washed down at half time with a couple of OVD rums a narrow win for the jambos.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, topsport said:

Insomniac/night shift worker/full time vampire?!

Hearts fan that cannae wait for the big time. Still steaming from last night.

Салатные палочки

Not actually looked forward to a game so much since the Derby in March. 

No drink for me as I have to drive tomorrow morning so I'll phone either a curry or Chinese and try to time it for kick off. Hopefully a lot of stains on the couch/carpet if we score. 

Wee one has her witches costume on but come 4 she's getting changed into her 17/18 away strip. I might even bung on the new home* for it. 

*edit. Shirt that is. I'm not a full-kit w****r (well only on holiday 👀). 

Edited by Salad Fingers

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Mate you cannae be relegated ,you must of demoted yourself to the spare room,hoping you get to see another Hearts 5-1 on the big screen.

🤣👍 nah, big telly for me watching with my dad and trying to keep the kids either watching or out of the way today! I should’ve avoided use of‘relegated’ word as it still makes my boil 😤

im in a good mood today  5-1 to us on the big screen. Perfect 👌🤞

Failing that a sneaky injury time winner, o.g. That hit off the erse of a witless fecker in green would suffice too 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, topsport said:

Paul Kane photos the stuff of nightmares! And watching with a hobbit- 🤢 guess it will make winning all the more fun though. Happy gloating 😁🤞🤞🤞

He's an auld hobbit, used to be rabid I believe in his younger days, but chilled now. 

My wife told me he even celebrated when we scored v Celtic in last sc final. 

Cannae gloat too much either , he's the key to getting my house paid off... 😳

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Not actually looked forward to a game so much since the Derby in March. 

No drink for me as I have to drive tomorrow morning so I'll phone either a curry or Chinese and try to time it for kick off. Hopefully a lot of stains on the couch/carpet if we score. 

We one has her witches costume on but come 4 she's getting changed into her 17/18 away strip. I might even bung on the new home for it. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If we win I might end up with  stains over the blinds and walls. 

Fire_At_The_Disco
26 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Thats smart mate. How much and were you get it from.

Various places sell them mate, Blade Uk, Beerwulf, beershark (in East Kilbride) and Alchemy drinks in Grangemouth. Quite dear at about £400 but comes with 2 16 pint kegs and 24 glasses. Kegs are around £30 each for 16 pints. The beers available are Tiger, Heineken, Moretti, algifrem, Puntigamer, Villanche, Zipher and a few more. 👍

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, topsport said:

🤣👍 nah, big telly for me watching with my dad and trying to keep the kids either watching or out of the way today! I should’ve avoided use of‘relegated’ word as it still makes my boil 😤

Failing that a sneaky injury time winner, o.g. That hit off the erse of a witless fecker in green would suffice too 

5 minutes ago, topsport said:

Brilliant. **** Hibs .

Hearts are here.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Various places sell them mate, Blade Uk, Beerwulf, beershark (in East Kilbride) and Alchemy drinks in Grangemouth. Quite dear at about £400 but comes with 2 16 pint kegs and 24 glasses. Kegs are around £30 each for 16 pints. The beers available are Tiger, Heineken, Moretti, algifrem, Puntigamer, Villanche, Zipher and a few more. 👍

Getting one. Mrs has been telt...  Well i asked in a nice polite manner....  :peepwall:

2 hours ago, weegie jambo said:

Good luck Shug! Or should I say Michael 😂🇱🇻

2 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

New keg of Stella in my PD so 10 1/2 pints 🍺🍻🍺

rsz_img_20201022_211808488.jpg

airdriejambo3

I was just making a wee cup o tea and thought the hearts song would be a nice wee song given the day, The subtitles that came up to accompany it are absolutely amazing nonsense.  Has to be checked out 

Rough as sin after a bad, bad chinese, bucky and MD 2020. 

Will no doubt be carrying on with similar quality alcohol in about 1 hour.

Derby days are what it's all about. Into these hibs mutants.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Big Chae said:

Rough as sin after a bad, bad chinese, bucky and MD 2020. 

Will no doubt be carrying on with similar quality alcohol in about 1 hour.

Derby days are what it's all about. Into these hibs mutants.

I feel for you, i had a few beers two bottles of Buckie an a few blows last night, feel like i may lose the plot early. Stuck in a wheel chair too.

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

You got that stashed in a wee cupboard out of sight of the mrs?

7 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

I was just making a wee cup o tea and thought the hearts song would be a nice wee song given the day, The subtitles that came up to accompany it are absolutely amazing nonsense.  Has to be checked out 

Didn’t get subtitles? Just got the glorious tune!
the original and the best Scottish football song. FACT 👌

15 minutes ago, airdriejambo3 said:

Subtitles?

Gorgie Boot boy
8 minutes ago, topsport said:

Didn’t get subtitles? Just got the glorious tune!
the original and the best Scottish football song. FACT 👌

Click on CC

Seemingly there's a poison Myrtle and Merlin is on the Horizon.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

The wife had planned a late lunch with a friend and meant I was stuck with the kids (a 4 year old and a 1 year old) which I wasn't happy about.

Just been told the lunch is cancelled and she isn't going out so no burden having to watch the kids whilst the game is on :pleasing:

Already 1-0 up in my mind now.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

The wife had planned a late lunch with a friend and meant I was stuck with the kids (a 4 year old and a 1 year old) which I wasn't happy about.

Just been told the lunch is cancelled and she isn't going out so no burden having to watch the kids whilst the game is on :pleasing:

Already 1-0 up in my mind now.

My Mrs and child are going out for the day, thank ****. Go the place to myself in about 2 hours.

Ex member of the SaS

Bored out my mind waiting with nothing to do. Nothing to distract me to while away the hours. Can't even get stuck into the beers due to medication.

Had breakfast and went to tk maxx to buy a woolly hat. Stopped in at home bargains for 12 wee cans of Moretti to top up my large collection of bevvy. 

Pasquale for King

Just been to the Hearts shop, got a few things and a new training top, business was brisk. 
Watching City, walk the dogs. Get new strip on, new training top. Put a washing on at KO to try and conceal the noise, give the dogs a few treats with calming pills in them, ready to go 🖐🏽👆💪🏿🤞🙏

Edited by Pasquale for King