Go for it Hearts - Fans 100% behind you

ADAM

3 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

If any one of the players decide to have a wee peak into here tonight, just know this - we want to win, we want to hand them a doing and it'll hurt like **** if we don't and there will be some pissed off people but if you go out there and it give it everything you've got, leave it all on the pitch, fight for everything and never give up, you will have done us proud and we cannot ask for any more. 100% commitment. Only Hearts.

Correct.  Go in with controlled anger.  They wanted us dead.  They wanted us expelled.  I'm talking about the club, not the moronic supporters.

Contest every ball.  Hit them hard.

Win.

Doctor FinnBarr
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Correct.  Go in with controlled anger.  They wanted us dead.  They wanted us expelled.  I'm talking about the club, not the moronic supporters.

Contest every ball.  Hit them hard.

Win.

Is the correct answer, FTH

11 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Goosebumps. What a day. Not bothered about the score today just win it Hearts and send those over rated tramps back to Scaffend. 

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Isolation for two weeks.

Feels like I’ve been isolating for that long already, 12 hr night shifts,  work , eat, sleep, repeat .

hate it. 
Hearts are my only escape 😫,     😂

1 hour ago, Mister T said:

Goosebumps. What a day. Not bothered about the score today just win it Hearts and send those over rated tramps back to Scaffend. 

:spoton:       

13 hours ago, willie wallace said:

I am nervous until I get to the ground then I am fine.

Don't know how thats going to work out tomorrow though🙄

Alcohol and lots of it.

13 hours ago, willie wallace said:

Alcohol and lots of it.

Tried to play it down all week, mainly because I thought circumstances meant that we could lose and it would make it easier to brush it off as unimportant.

Now the day is here though, feck them. Let's get wired into them and give ourselves another cup final to look forward to.

:fth:

11 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

First real test for Neilson. I sincerely hope he can get the team motivated to smash them. We need to be up for the fight from the first minute.

That's the thing for me. His record is really poor in these games. It's not in Neilson's character to scream about the importance. The players need to know that we cannot be beaten in this game. With no atmosphere and no fans there encouraging them I just pray and hope that the players who are not familiar with Edinburgh derbies have it in their heads that they will not be losing this one. We have people working at the club like Jeffries and Locke so we should get them in amongst the players, rattle a few cages and kick some ass. If we go out and just play it like a normal match then I fear we won't get a result. I also hope that they have been working hard on penalties just incase it ends up in a draw. Gordon will be vital regards penalties and also throughout the game. Attacking players will need to have exceptional concentration if they find themselves in and around the box. If a player is in a better goal-scoring position than another, pass the ball and don't just have a go in the hope it'll go in. Be aware of who is up there with them. Let's do this!

4 hours ago, jambonian said:

That's the thing for me. His record is really poor in these games. It's not in Neilson's character to scream about the importance. The players need to know that we cannot be beaten in this game. With no atmosphere and no fans there encouraging them I just pray and hope that the players who are not familiar with Edinburgh derbies have it in their heads that they will not be losing this one. We have people working at the club like Jeffries and Locke so we should get them in amongst the players, rattle a few cages and kick some ass. If we go out and just play it like a normal match then I fear we won't get a result. I also hope that they have been working hard on penalties just incase it ends up in a draw. Gordon will be vital regards penalties and also throughout the game. Attacking players will need to have exceptional concentration if they find themselves in and around the box. If a player is in a better goal-scoring position than another, pass the ball and don't just have a go in the hope it'll go in. Be aware of who is up there with them. Let's do this!

Lets hope our fears are not realised, and we wallop them!!

19 hours ago, willie wallace said:

Thats me, particularly last Cup final v tic. Prior to the game I was thinking 2Hope we avoid a stuffing", once inside Hampden, felt totally different.