North American Jambos

alwaysthereinspirit

SpruceBringsteen

Arbroath game was on ESPN last week too - have they picked up the rights to Scottish football again?

alwaysthereinspirit
45 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Arbroath game was on ESPN last week too - have they picked up the rights to Scottish football again?

It looks like they’re taking the feed from whatever is on BBC Scotland. Last week was actually pretty cool. Hoping more games  for us Friday nights now. Selfish I know but with no fans going yet we’re allowed a wee bit for ourselves.

SpruceBringsteen
2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

It looks like they’re taking the feed from whatever is on BBC Scotland. Last week was actually pretty cool. Hoping more games  for us Friday nights now. Selfish I know but with no fans going yet we’re allowed a wee bit for ourselves.

If every game was Friday night or 1pm on a Saturday our time I'd be delighted. I shall not miss lunchtime UK kickoffs :laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
41 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

If every game was Friday night or 1pm on a Saturday our time I'd be delighted. I shall not miss lunchtime UK kickoffs :laugh:

👍🏻
7am games are no fun.

The wife loves them though.

Leaves plenty of shopping/errand time left in the day.

2 hours ago, gator said:

Maybe a chance of a stream here in Canada because no network has picked it up, fingers crossed!

Hearts TV for us international viewers