Paulo Sergio

Greedy Jambo

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Gorgie Boot boy

Robbie deserves a bit of respect, or at least fake it before a game against the vermin.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

Pi5s off

I think the original poster was p#shed when they started this. Must have been surley 

9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I think the original poster was p#shed when they started this. Must have been surley 

Dont call me Surley

6 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bring him back, The man isn't fluent in english and yet he has said more than Robbie Neilson ever has. 

Some folk shouldn’t be allowed internet access.

HEARTS FOREVER
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

What an embarrassing post. LOL

Paulo was a great guy which is more that I can say about you! Day before a Semi-Final Cup tie against Hibs and you come out with this pish. Back the manager, back the team, FTH.

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The OP formerly known as ‘Space Pirate’.  Says it all really

Space Cadet would be more appropriate

Brighton Jambo

Start the season with 5 straight wins and the day before the biggest game for ages a poster starts a thread about hounding out the current manager.

How obviously Hibs do you have to be to get a ban?!?!

been here before

e4a4df36adaa4e0cd5edd754098cce9e599b16cc39067f15434efd33daeceee2_1-1.thumb.jpg.5e72c24510a2143351190fb5efa6f32b.jpg

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

Paulo loved Edinburgh. Loved hearts. He is manager of Portimonense now. Kept them up last season. 

Or nearly got them relegated?

it was 8 years ago... move on FFS

27 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Or nearly got them relegated?

it was 8 years ago... move on FFS

No only took over Portimonense at the start of the pandemic. 9 months ago.

I agree move on, we have by going back to Robbie 

loveofthegame

The losing manager tomorrow will find he is subject to a very hard time from large proportions of their own support, that is almost without doubt.

Robbie (despite all the hurdles in his/our way) will be jumped on for yet again falling short in a big game. His set-up will be critical to have any chance of avoiding that if the worst happens on the day - if we go for it, and ultimately lose, that might help his cause, but if he comes out with some change in trying to be too clever and move away from the 4-2-3-1 we've seen so far then for many it'll be a return to the views they had when he left last time.

Jack Ross is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Win and it is all that is expected by the Hibs support. Lose and the daggers will well and truly be out regardless of their start in the league. Their support will 100% see this as a chance of some sort of revenge (it will never make up for 2006 and 2012 but, hey, let them think it will). If they lose to a Hearts side that has only managed two league games in 7 months and that is now a Championship side they will totally lose the plot.

I for one will absolutely rejoice at the green seethe and dine off it for a long, long time to come if we get a result.

10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

🤦🏼‍♂️

4 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

No only took over Portimonense at the start of the pandemic. 9 months ago.

I agree move on, we have by going back to Robbie 

We do have to move on and I back Robbie 100% - but I will never hear a bad word against Sergio.

Not enough facepalms for this thread. Would expect something like this if we got leathered tomorrow but BEFORE the game??

4 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

The losing manager tomorrow will find he is subject to a very hard time from large proportions of their own support, that is almost without doubt.

Robbie (despite all the hurdles in his/our way) will be jumped on for yet again falling short in a big game. His set-up will be critical to have any chance of avoiding that if the worst happens on the day - if we go for it, and ultimately lose, that might help his cause, but if he comes out with some change in trying to be too clever and move away from the 4-2-3-1 we've seen so far then for many it'll be a return to the views they had when he left last time.

Jack Ross is on an absolute hiding to nothing. Win and it is all that is expected by the Hibs support. Lose and the daggers will well and truly be out regardless of their start in the league. Their support will 100% see this as a chance of some sort of revenge (it will never make up for 2006 and 2012 but, hey, let them think it will). If they lose to a Hearts side that has only managed two league games in 7 months and that is now a Championship side they will totally lose the plot.

I for one will absolutely rejoice at the green seethe and dine off it for a long, long time to come if we get a result.

Your last paragraph is very telling.  While this is an extremely low key semi final for obvious reasons, it is very significant down at Lochend.  A defeat, particularly a thrashing, will have the deepest of consequences.  The big team keeping them in their box.  They may be 27 hours away from abject misery.

15 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He’s no gonna shag you mate.

Man I miss Paulo. 

What a man!!

Gave us the best day ever. 

I'd love him back tbh, not right now because I have a lot of faith in Robbie and believe given the chance he'll see us to 3rd and possibly silverware. But once Robbie leaves, I'd take him. Anyone who can turn Ian Black into a really refined looking footballer and get him a Scotland cap deserves a hell of a lot of respect as a coach. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Man I miss Paulo. 

What a man!!

Gave us the best day ever. 

I'd love him back tbh, not right now because I have a lot of faith in Robbie and believe given the chance he'll see us to 3rd and possibly silverware. But once Robbie leaves, I'd take him. Anyone who can turn Ian Black into a really refined looking footballer and get him a Scotland cap deserves a hell of a lot of respect as a coach. 

Some people are just made to be at Hearts, his record at other clubs doesn't mean a jot to me. 

You only need to look at Rudi Skacel for proof of that. 

"Sergio….will you shake Kenny Shiels's hand tomorrow?"

[Sergio]…"his hand, his neck." :jjyay::pleasingao:

Kenny Shiels is as much of a prrrrrick as his thick as mince ex-Hibs laddie.

Gorgie Boot boy
2 hours ago, jambonian said:

"Sergio….will you shake Kenny Shiels's hand tomorrow?"

[Sergio]…"his hand, his neck." :jjyay::pleasingao:

Kenny Shiels is as much of a prrrrrick as his thick as mince ex-Hibs laddie.

The one eyed cheating rat.

loveofthegame
5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Your last paragraph is very telling.  While this is an extremely low key semi final for obvious reasons, it is very significant down at Lochend.  A defeat, particularly a thrashing, will have the deepest of consequences.  The big team keeping them in their box.  They may be 27 hours away from abject misery.

we can only hope my friend 😁

Guest ToqueJambo
20 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Source please with proof that Paulo Sergio has spoken more words than Robbie Neilson during their lifetimes. Ta.

14 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

That’s the spirit. Let’s drum up negative pish before a derby.  

Now, who would do that?

13 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Spaced Cadet would be more appropriate

More accurate!

Should have been launched ages ago.

12 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

I love paulo and that interview is brilliant

But the OP can go eat a bag of dicks for having a go at Robbie 

Sorry mate, Neilson just doesn't do it for me. I'm willing to give him a chance though. 

13 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Space Cadet would be more appropriate

God, he’s not worth it.

Edited.

Edited by Morgan