• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawnrazor

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• Tynieman

• felix

Ron Burgundy

Cant open twitter links on my work laptop.

I take it he has been confirmed as a Jew Hater?

gashauskis9

If this had happened 18 months ago, that mop headed baboon wouldn’t be shitting over us right now.  

A certain poster will be incandescent with rage.

Gutted from Uruguay 😂

Always been a disgusting character, shagging Diane Abbot 

21 minutes ago, Barack said:

All JKB's thoughts & prayers, are with our South American bretheren.

🤣 Was the first thing that came in to my head when this popped up on my notifications.... 

21 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Gutted from Uruguay 😂

The poster in Uruguay was pumping Diane Abbot? 😮

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣 Was the first thing that came in to my head when this popped up on my notifications.... 

You'll hear him from here when he wakes up & finds out the news.

superjack
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Only of she was babysitting him at the time.

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Gutted from Uruguay 😂

..... among several others, allegedly.  :whistling:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Vermin, finally being disposed of.

He’s a piece of shit who uses vague expressions of solidarity to hide his true colours 

58 minutes ago, sadj said:

Him and corbyn ‘Hi fiving’ over her back, ‘allegedly’

7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Him and corbyn ‘Hi fiving’ over her back, ‘allegedly’

Thats the most disturbing and traumatising comment ever posted on either incarnation of kickback 🤢 🖐🏻

Edited by sadj
Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats the most disturbing and traumatising comment ever posted on either incarnation of kickback 🤢 🖐🏻

Almost imaginable although I can imagine Shan Dot thinks threesomes are immoral (and then writing a 50,000 word post about why)

Jambo-Jimbo
3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Gutted from Uruguay 😂

You do know you've just put me off my tea, the very thought of sha............ :sick: no I can't even bring myself to say it. 

Dawnrazor
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You do know you've just put me off my tea, the very thought of sha............ :sick: no I can't even bring myself to say it. 

I'd love to have seen her trying to figure out a "69"😅😅

Jambo-Jimbo
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'd love to have seen her trying to figure out a "69"😅😅

😄

Not the way I envisaged this thread going.

Still; variety is the spice of life, as they say.

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Gutted from Uruguay 😂

:nojustno:

Let’s be honest here, it’s beyond ridiculous to suggest Corbyn is anti Semitic in any way, shape or form. Please somebody quote one, just one, even vague remark he has ever made to suggest he is anti-Jewish.

He’s fought all his life to fight against any bigotry of any kind.

I’m a SNP supporter but it’s such a false picture, and one that disturbs me quite how easily someone is tarnished with this brush.

He has never allowed such behaviour whilst he was leader of Labour - somebody name just one time?

Edited by Tynieman
Dawnrazor
12 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

He has never allowed such behaviour whilst he was leader of Labour - somebody name just one time?

Perhaps you should get in touch with the Jewish members of the Labour Party who felt thay had to leave under his leadership?

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Perhaps you should get in touch with the Jewish members of the Labour Party who felt thay had to leave under his leadership?

One word. Israel.

Legitimate criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic at all. 

Most Zionists are not Jewish. Most Jewish are not Zionists.

Again, it’s fair to ask - one actual example?

Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

One word. Israel.

Legitimate criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic at all. 

Most Zionists are not Jewish. Most Jewish are not Zionists.

Again, it’s fair to ask - one actual example?

So all the Jewish people in the party that made complaints have made it up?

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

So all the Jewish people in the party that made complaints have made it up?

No actual examples then?

How many Jewish members have made complaints? Do you even know?

Why would a man who has for his whole political life fought against ALL bigotry hold anti Jewish views? 

I’ve yet to see a shred of evidence to support this.

Again, being against Israel is not to be against Jewish people.

It’s quite frankly shameful that a man could be brushed so easily with such a horrific claim.

Edited by Tynieman
Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Let’s be honest here, it’s beyond ridiculous to suggest Corbyn is anti Semitic in any way, shape or form. Please somebody quote one, just one, even vague remark he has ever made to suggest he is anti-Jewish.

I’m a SNP supporter but it’s such a false picture, and one that disturbs me quite how easily someone is tarnished with this brush.

Look less at what he says and more at what he tolerates. He plays both sides - shows Jewish solidarity enough to give him deniability but lets some terrible attitudes go unchecked in the party. I have no doubt that he had anti Semitic tendencies.

Corbyn is utterly obsessed with conflict, and much of it abstract. Everything has to be two opposing sides, one struggling against the other. He’s forever at the extreme and he’s massively out of touch. I know it might not look like it but he genuinely is.

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

It's an allegation that I've never understood and nor did I understand why Corbyn & his allies couldn't refute it. Success for the 'fake news' engine in the Toryscum party?

From what I can tell, Corbyn was like a typical schoolboy Trot; nailing his colours to the pro-Palestine mast. In doing so, you take sides against Israel but it's not on grounds of one religion being better or worse than another, is it?

However, when the accusation was made, it was Corbyn's duty to ensure that there was a thorough investigation so that, either way, the Labour party would come out of it in a stronger position: either independently exonerated or having had a clear-out of rotten apples. By failing to do so, he weakened the party. It's not the only reason that we have Johnson in number 10 but a significant contributory factor.

Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

No actual examples then?

How many Jewish members have made complaints? Do you even know?

Why would a man who has for his whole political life fighting bigotry holding anti Jewish views? 

I’ve seen a shred of evidence to support this.

Again, being against Israel is not to be against Jewish people.

So the whole thing is just a figment of people imagination? Nobody's been victim?

The people who haven't left didn't leave becuse it was Israel that was being criticised and not them? 

7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

So the whole thing is just a figment of people imagination? Nobody's been victim?

The people who haven't left didn't leave becuse it was Israel that was being criticised and not them? 

So again, no actual evidence.

Many people unfortunately have agenda’s which may not be of good intention.

All I ask is one, just one, example of any (and I mean any) of such behaviour from Corbyn?

For what it’s worth, yes, In my opinion complainers who have left due to anti-Jewish behaviour claims, many are probably supporters of Israel and have trouble separating both.

Evidence is absolutely a must when you tarnish a man, who has, in my view done more to fight against ANY bigotry, with such a brush.

Edited by Tynieman
Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

So again, no actual evidence......

Apart from the Jewish people who left and the Labour Party being found guilty of "unlawful discrimination" aginst Jews in the Party under his leadership?

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Apart from the Jewish people who left and the Labour Party being found guilty of "unlawful discrimination" aginst Jews in the Party under his leadership?

You not got an actual example then, no?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

So again, no actual evidence.

Many people unfortunately have agenda’s which may not be of good intention.

All I ask is one, just one, example of any (and I mean any) of such behaviour from Corbyn?

For what it’s worth, yes, In my opinion complainers who have left due to anti-Jewish behaviour claims, many are probably supporters of Israel and have trouble separating both.

Evidence is absolutely a must when you tarnish a man, who has, in my view done more to fight against ANY bigotry, with such a brush.

There’s a very thin line between anti Israeli sentiment and anti Jewish sentiment. Seems to me to be the easiest thing in the world to use anti Israeli sentiment as a cover for anti semitism.

Israel deserves plenty of criticism for some of its actions btw. But the criticism gets poisonous when you get deep into the left wing of the Labour Party. Corbyn likes people to think he’s a crusader. In reality, he’s a rich man who has been paid to pick sides in protests his whole life.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Tynieman said:

Have you read the report? You might find some in there

Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

Apart from the ones Ive mentioned?

Your attitude is what has facilitated the antisemitic fractions in the Labour Party, nothing to see here move along!

Why won't you accept that the Jewish members left due to antisemitism in the Labour Party under Corbyn's leadership?

Why do you get to say what is antisemitism and the Jewish members don't?

You're a ****ing disgrace.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There’s a very thin line between anti Israeli sentiment and anti Jewish sentiment. Seems to me to be the easiest thing in the world to use anti Israeli sentiment as a cover for anti semitism.

Israel deserves plenty of criticism for some of its actions btw. But the criticism gets poisonous when you get deep into the left wing of the Labour Party. Corbyn likes people to think he’s a crusader. In reality, he’s a rich man who has been paid to pick sides in protests his whole life.

No, there is a very clear line to Israeli criticism to being a racist Moran.

Being critical of Israel and its actions (especially against Palestinians), whereas having an hatred towards someone because of their religion is so far removed, to confuse the two is simply idiotic.

It’s a trick Israel plays. 

Anyway, Corbyn, who may or may not have done enough to stamp out apparent anti-Jewish behaviour (Again, I have personally never seen ANY evidence to support this), but to claim he is anyway anti-Jewish is stupid.

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Have you read the report? You might find some in there

No, it’s only been publicly available for a few hours but I certainly will be.

Again, I ask you directly - can you provide an actual example please. Forth time now.

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Apart from the ones Ive mentioned?

Your attitude is what has facilitated the antisemitic fractions in the Labour Party, nothing to see here move along!

Why won't you accept that the Jewish members left due to antisemitism in the Labour Party under Corbyn's leadership?

Why do you get to say what is antisemitism and the Jewish members don't?

You're a ****ing disgrace.

You’ve not mentioned ANY direct evidence.

I’m a disgrace? How? Because I refuse to tarnish a man with being a racist without any evidence?

Edited by Tynieman
Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

I’m a disgrace? How? Because I refuse to tarnish a man with being a racist without any evidence?

Yes, because you resolutely refuse to accept the evidence widely reported by Jews in the Labour Party of antisemitism, shocking behaviour.

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Yes, because you resolutely refuse to accept the evidence widely reported by Jews in the Labour Party of antisemitism, shocking behaviour.

Which you’re unable to specify....

Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

Which you’re unable to specify....

But many Jews are!!!! Are you ****ing thick?

The Natural Order

Celtic levels of love for the IRA as well. Hope he gets what he deserves. Scum.

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

For example, many may claim you’re a silly, ignorant, foolish, unintelligent idiot but that doesn’t mean.... well, that’s a poor example, but you get my point.

Away and educate yourself and then reply, this time without the insults. I’ll happy look into any specific evidence you have but without evidence it’s just claims.

Edited by Tynieman
Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, The Natural Order said:

Celtic levels of love for the IRA as well. Hope he gets what he deserves. Scum.

This. Another example of how he’s obsessed with one side pitted against another. Anyone who jumped around singing ‘oh Jeremy Corbyn’ after this ***** lost an election should be on the register.

Dawnrazor
Just now, Tynieman said:

For example, many may claim you’re a silly, ignorant, foolish, unintelligent idiot but that doesn’t mean.... sorry, that’s a poor example but you get my point.

Away and educate yourself and then reply, this time without the insults. I’ll happy look into any specific evidence you have but without evidence it’s just claims.

🤣🤣🤣 that first bit is pretty much your autobiography. 

The second bit is something yiu should go and do.

I'll leave you now to get back to being an apologist for anti semites.

The Natural Order
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

This. Another example of how he’s obsessed with one side pitted against another. Anyone who jumped around singing ‘oh Jeremy Corbyn’ after this ***** lost an election should be on the register.

Yup, wanted a Ministerial Box but the best he could do was Dianne Abbotts.

Dawnrazor
1 minute ago, The Natural Order said:

Yup, wanted a Ministerial Box but the best he could do was Dianne Abbotts.

😆 at least she isn't Jewish so he'd have no problems with her.

Francis Albert
35 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

No, it’s only been publicly available for a few hours but I certainly will be.

Again, I ask you directly - can you provide an actual example please. Forth time now.

Why not read the report before launching am attack on Corbyn's critics?

From what I have read in the news so far it seems to be pretty damning.

One actual example I recall was his defence of that mural caricaturing extremely offensively Jews (portrayed in classic Nazi propaganda style) playing monopoly on a board crushing.the backs of crouching naked people. Corbyn, in a typical Corbyn evasion made the excuse that he hadn't looked at it closely. Mmm.

He is at it again today backtracking from.his initial comment that anti-semitism within Labour was greatly exaggerated. 

Imagine the reaction if any.politician said other minorities complaints were greatly exaggerated!

Edited by Francis Albert